portrait.jpg portrait_small.jpg

Size 209.5MB

(bubble head nurse is from silent hill)

holkumania

Feb 10, 2019
So... In your opinion Paige Steele's physique is "average"? o_O

:censored:
Absolutely,
After that depends on which part of the world you come from but here in Europe more than 60% of people are overweight

and women are like meat, it's better to have meat to eat than bones to gnaw

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Absolutely,
After that depends on which part of the world you come from but here in Europe more than 60% of people are overweight

and women are like meat, it's better to have meat to eat than bones to gnaw
Here they eat grass and we call them a "cow". They typically generate milk and/or meat. They're not humanbeings, just so you know.;)

Maybe ask koolking2 to create a cow character ... if that's more your thing? I bet he can help you out with ease.
Gl :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Feloton

koolking2

May 11, 2022
My 78th girlpack Ana amari content warning: gilf?

stuff in the pack
Dance:2
Pose:4
Foreplay:7
Oral:10
Sex:69 (8 alt versions)
Group:20 (4 alt versions)
Finish:5
No lessons
in all 117 (12 alt versions)

Size 480.8MB

(ana amari is from overwatch)

koolking2

May 11, 2022
My 79th girlpack Panam palmer

stuff in the pack
Dance:2
Pose:4
Foreplay:3
Oral:6
Sex:53 (3 alt versions)
Group:6
Finish:8
No lessons
in all 82 (3 alt versions)

Size 539.4MB

(Panam palmer is from cyberpunk 2077)

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Here they eat grass and we call them a "cow". They typically generate milk and/or meat. They're not humanbeings, just so you know.;)

Maybe ask koolking2 to create a cow character ... if that's more your thing? I bet he can help you out with ease.
Gl :ROFLMAO:
One of the beauties of the girlpack system is that everyone can, if someone does the work, get exactly what they want.

No need to kinkshame or bodyshame, it's all good here.

holkumania I've seen some women who have similar body types in the list, I don't remember where but if my memory comes back I'll give ya a holler. As well, maybe check scutterhut/request if you know a specific model that fits your needs?

Honestly, I don't think you're the only one with those tastes, just need to know where to look, I guess.

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018

portrait_small.png portrait.png

This one's a little thicker, at 328 clips and 2.5 GB. Comes with a basic set of lessons and extra portraits.

She's got quite a few squirting clips, so if that isn't your thing, I've tagged them so you can filter them out by searching for *squirt.

If this one's too big of a file size, I can trim it down some more and reupload. I do like my variety lol

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
For anyone who's not following the game's main thread, it appears that the pack that's alphabetically at the end of your girlpack folder won't ever show up in Scramble, so I added an empty Girlpack with the name "Zzz Zzz." That should guarantee that all your other girlpacks do show up in Scramble.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone have any opinions on where to put a clip of a guy rubbing his dick on the outside of the girl's vagina? It seems like too much for HJ and too little for Vaginal. Maybe ToyMast?

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Anyone have any opinions on where to put a clip of a guy rubbing his dick on the outside of the girl's vagina? It seems like too much for HJ and too little for Vaginal. Maybe ToyMast?
What about putting it in the blowjob folder? I mean it's on the lips just not the top ones.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I don't expect to see dicks until we at least get to Foreplay. Pose scenes are just too early for that, in my opinion. If you want to see a cumshot at the end of that action, you definitely want it at Foreplay or later.

I generally put 'stuff that isn't exactly covered' in the final section. The player has to earn the kink, ya know? So if it ends up in Foreplay, I would put it in 'Footjob'.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I don't expect to see dicks until we at least get to Foreplay. Pose scenes are just too early for that, in my opinion. If you want to see a cumshot at the end of that action, you definitely want it at Foreplay or later.

I generally put 'stuff that isn't exactly covered' in the final section. The player has to earn the kink, ya know? So if it ends up in Foreplay, I would put it in 'Footjob'.
When I'm editing and adding onto packs for myself, I generally do it similar. Anything that's not actually oral or sex but involves two people goes into footjob.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes