Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I have the footjobs turned off globally in my settings (and this girl's tits are too small for titjobs), so if it's in Foreplay, it's gonna be Handjob.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I have the footjobs turned off globally in my settings (and this girl's tits are too small for titjobs), so if it's in Foreplay, it's gonna be Handjob.
I second this, I don't leave foot on cause it just looks silly to me. I wonder how much I've missed hidden in there if it's been off this whole time.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I second this, I don't leave foot on cause it just looks silly to me. I wonder how much I've missed hidden in there if it's been off this whole time.
When I download a new girlpack, I usually check the videos in the footjob folder, and if I like any of them (because they give a good view of the rest of her body), then I just throw them in HJ and delete the rest.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Anyone have any opinions on where to put a clip of a guy rubbing his dick on the outside of the girl's vagina? It seems like too much for HJ and too little for Vaginal. Maybe ToyMast?
Naked is naked whether its male or female as far as I'm concerned. I like to put the dick shot at the very end of the 20 seconds given in pose. So it's like 15-16 seconds of toy or fingers then she rips his shorts down for that dick slap in the face. Especially if it's that huge cock reaction on her face. Comedy gold. Too bad we can't have more categories in some of these. DATY, or Dry Humping.

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
I will update some of my Packs, I posted earlier, special thanks jggold.

That packs will be Aubrey Sinclair, Candice Dare, Isabella Chrystin and Lyen Parker.
I hope, I get them ready, till sunday.

But for now I only have this pack for you:

Violette Pink (761MB)
portrait.png

Something I forgot about this pack, there is a pee bonus folder in it. Should be obvious where to put the scenes in, but I'm not sure if cut every scene right. Sorry for that.

Last edited:

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
Naked is naked whether its male or female as far as I'm concerned. I like to put the dick shot at the very end of the 20 seconds given in pose. So it's like 15-16 seconds of toy or fingers then she rips his shorts down for that dick slap in the face. Especially if it's that huge cock reaction on her face. Comedy gold. Too bad we can't have more categories in some of these. DATY, or Dry Humping.
Yes the dry humping, I never know where to put it, so I leave it out.

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
So I have the first 2 updates finished.

Both Girls should now have better images.

Candice Dare now does also footjob. Found a bad cutted body finish, I updated that today.
portrait25.png

Isabella Chrystin now does it all.
portrait25.png

Special Thanks again to jggold, without him I would never found that footjob of Candice and the 4somes of Isabella.

Last edited:

Bassmass

Dec 21, 2018
Hello,

I've made my first pack and it's a huge one, been very thorough as she's been pretty prolific.

Jasmine Wilde
Jasmine Wilde.png

She does it all but there has had to be some creative editing with the Anal categories to make this so, if you're not a fan you can just delete the videos and adjust the JSON text. No lessons as I haven't got round to that yet. I made this for myself really as nobody else had made her but decided to share. Currently working on the following as I've not seen anyone else working on them:
Larkin Love
Paris the Muse
Ariel Darling
Yorgelis Carrillo

Aim to put one up every couple of weeks

I will probably also make add on packs for my favourites as I go, just ones that can be dropped into the original files without causing any mischief. Any issues let me know

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
Hi, I now have the Lyen Parker Update ready.

I have not only updated some missing videos, also some more content. The pack has now also alternative pics in it.

portrait.png portrait_small.png

She now does 4somes. I think, I never set it in the JSON data to false, sorry for that.

And again thanks to jggold :)

I have not renamed any of the videos, so you should not get any video doubles.

Last edited:

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
And now the Aubrey Sinclair Update, again special thanks to jggold, for the scenes and new pics.

Now she does nearly all, only anal creampie is missing.

portrait.png portrait_small.png

And then I needed to update Violette Pink, there was one body finish, where I didn't made the right cut. And I added 2 new scenes.
And new alternative pics.

For the my next packs, I was thinking about 2-3 old gems, still don't know how they work out.

I show you a pic of each girl:
portrait25.png portrait50.png portrait25.png

First will be Candy (as Candy Muller) aka Nikki Miller or Candy Blond, I think, after her Carmen (as Armania Weiss) aka Sandra or Armania and last will be sadly Blue Angel, because I'm still searching for videos, that I want to be in her pack. My aim is to have every video (in the packs) of them in 16:9, that's why I said, I don't know how that packs will look like.

Last edited:

8803nico

Jun 11, 2022
Would it be possible if someone had the girlspack "Sandra Sceam, Tracay adams, Katy Jayne and April O'neil" because they are no longer available? thanks in advance. Good continuation to all.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Would it be possible if someone had the girlspack "Sandra Sceam, Tracay adams, Katy Jayne and April O'neil" because they are no longer available? thanks in advance. Good continuation to all.
I can't help with Katy Jayne, but here are the rest. Images and bios updated for all, additional dance and finish content for April O'Neil.

Sandra Scream:

portrait25.png
Common: 62 files
Common Dance: 14 files
Common Pose: 5 files
Common Foreplay: 9 files
Common Oral: 10 files
Common Sex: 12 files
Common Group: 4 files
Common Finish: 8 files

Tracey Adams:

portrait50.png

Common: 84 files
Common Dance: 12 files
Common Pose: 5 files
Common Foreplay: 9 files
Common Oral: 11 files
Common Sex: 21 files
Common Group: 11 files
Common Finish: 15 files

April O'Neil:

portrait75.png

Common: 103 files
Common Dance: 24 files
Common Pose: 15 files
Common Foreplay: 8 files
Common Oral: 14 files
Common Sex: 24 files
Common Group: 5 files
Common Finish: 13 files

PoussinFr77

Oct 6, 2021
Here is my SECOND girl pack: Rucca Paige (not tested by me)

portrait100.jpg

If you love big boobs, big butt, hairy woman, you probably fall in love (like me)

All videos are on WebM8, during between 25-30 seconds sometimes more.

Special Guests:
Lisa Ann
Gianna Mickaels
Veronica Rayne
Jazmine Leih
Kayla Synz
and some others girls...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:

612 Mo

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
Hi again, I have a new Pack for you all, but damn this day was a shit day for me, lost a HDD again, thanks to the power break down.
So my next releases will be delayed, because it hit the HDD where the videos of the girls where stored to cut them :( .

But for now Candy Muller (I use that name most of the old DVD's would cover that name), aka Candy Blond, Nikki Miller or just as Candy.

portrait25.png

That Pack i will never update, if anyone wants to, feel free to do that, after all what happend and how much time I invested into that one, I'm happy that I finished it.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes