Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Speaking of Ms. Caro, I tracked down a weak footjob clip for her. I think that was one of the missing categories for her.
Is that from "Easter surprise" (the one where she's wearing like a pink Playboy outfit and bunny ears)? I don't care about foot stuff, so I'm not planning to hunt for any clips of that, but I think that's the only foot video she's done.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Here is my update. Get all my packs .

Odd that BigGame1551 did the original pack and it came in at 1.7Gb... I unzip this and there is not a whole lot of content. Certainly not 1.7Gb worth. Strange.

Anywho...mine comes in at 1.2Gb

Thanks to Logan1337 for sharing some of his clips.

portrait25.png

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023

Odd that BigGame1551 did the original pack and it came in at 1.7Gb... I unzip this and there is not a whole lot of content. Certainly not 1.7Gb worth. Strange.

View attachment 2759148
You're welcome for the clips. Also whatever you call those bikini bottoms that expose the girls bush, they are so fucking hot. Better a starting point than even being naked.

I've noted on a few packs that I added to recently that the original girlpack seemed way too large a size for the limited amount of videos that were included. I had one that was over a gig, but only a total of about 50 videos, none of them long. I redid it with 300, and it was about 1.2.

Reactions: Jack-O

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020

View attachment 2759148
Thank you there Mr. Cur8t0r for your redo! Hope you are hanging in there, havent been on here in a minute!

Reactions: Cur8t0r

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
She's popular because she is an actual Arab which just hit a lot of the forbidden fruits and made her popular. Especially after she did the scene in full Islamic garb with a hajib and the Taliban threatened to kill her.
Yeah... well... she doesn't see a dime of it, it all goes to the production company.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Thank you there Mr. Cur8t0r for your redo! Hope you are hanging in there, havent been on here in a minute!
Been lurking mostly. Updating a few packs here and there. Been bothered by work, and worrying about my upcoming retirement.... yes I'm an old dude. That and pain in my left shoulder (rotator cuff) that turns out to be a tear in my labral tendon. It sucks getting old.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Been lurking mostly. Updating a few packs here and there. Been bothered by work, and worrying about my upcoming retirement.... yes I'm an old dude. That and pain in my left shoulder (rotator cuff) that turns out to be a tear in my labral tendon. It sucks getting old.
Good luck with the shoulder. I hurt mine playing with my kids ten years ago and its still not fully right.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Know the feeling, retired from the Army a while back...currently will turn 55 this year....

Reactions: Orieni01

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Know the feeling, retired from the Army a while back...currently will turn 55 this year....
Thank You for your service. I bet you retired in 2010 :)

My family bleeds Air Force Blue. Between my Dad, myself, my wife, and oldest son we have 70 years of service. My brother was an outlier and served in the Navy.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Saw the request for portraits figured I'd upload my reworked pack:
Roughly 600mb. Also saw people request other download sites so started a pixeldrain, also has a download limit 10gb per day.
But I will upload some of my reworks there as another option.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Thank You for your service. I bet you retired in 2010 :)

My family bleeds Air Force Blue. Between my Dad, myself, my wife, and oldest son we have 70 years of service. My brother was an outlier and served in the Navy.
And thank you for yours! Close, it was 2008 btw.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Repost of Whitney Stevens dead pack. Includes a TUSC gym scene and updated portraits:

portrait75.png
Common: 125 files
Common Dance: 20 files
Common Pose: 15 files
Common Foreplay: 14 files
Common Oral: 14 files
Common Sex: 31 files
Common Group: 8 files
Common Finish: 23 files
TUSC Gym: 16 files

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
For anyone who makes girlpacks but doesn't follow the main thread, I had a very productive Q&A with Disgruntler (it starts here) about clip length. Here's the digest version.

• All finish clips will always be 15 seconds, no matter what (unless they're cut off early because the workday ends), with no variation whatsoever. If you make a finish clip that's longer than 15s, the additional seconds will never be seen in the game under any circumstances. [EDIT: at the time I wrote that, I hadn't ever done much with the Zoom button in the game. I realize now that if you zoom in a clip, you can watch the entire length of it regardless of how long it was gonna be running in game terms, so of course the statement that the additional seconds will never be seen in the game doesn't apply to zooming.]
  • All clips except finishes have a base length of 20s.
  • Non-finish clips can be lengthened in two ways: they can be increased (or decreased) with the modifiers from costumes, and they can be extended by pressing the Extend button if you meet the criteria for that button to show up.
  • One of the criteria for being able to Extend is that the girlpack has a finish clip in a relevant category, and Body finishes are eligible for any position, so having at least one Body finish in every girlpack is a good move if you want to see the Extend button.
  • Dance and Pose videos don't usually meet the criteria for the Extend button, which is probably where girlpack makers got the idea that videos in those categories should be shorter.
  • However, if you're a player who doesn't ever press the Extend button, then the length of non-finish clips will be the same across all categories.
  • Costumes can increase a clip by a maximum of 15s, and the Extend button can extend it by a maximum of 20s, so the longest possible duration of a non-finish clip that you can ever see in the game (without mods) is 55 seconds.

Last edited:

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
For anyone who makes girlpacks but doesn't follow the main thread, I had a very productive Q&A with Disgruntler (it starts here) about clip length. Here's the digest version.

• All finish clips will always be 15 seconds, no matter what (unless they're cut off early because the workday ends), with no variation whatsoever. If you make a finish clip that's longer than 15s, the additional seconds will never be seen in the game under any circumstances.
  • Non-finish clips can be lengthened in two ways: they can be increased (or decreased) with the modifiers from costumes, and they can be extended by pressing the Extend button if you meet the criteria for that button to show up.
  • One of the criteria for being able to Extend is that the girlpack has a finish clip in a relevant category, and Body finishes are eligible for any position, so having at least one Body finish in every girlpack is a good move if you want to see the Extend button.
  • Dance and Pose videos don't usually meet the criteria for the Extend button, which is probably where girlpack makers got the idea that videos in those categories should be shorter.
  • However, if you're a player who doesn't ever press the Extend button, then the length of non-finish clips will be the same across all categories.
  • Costumes can increase a clip by a maximum of 15s, and the Extend button can extend it by a maximum of 20s, so the longest possible duration of a non-finish clip that you can ever see in the game (without mods) is 55 seconds.
That's great to know! I've been trying to stick to 30ish seconds, but good to know if they get a bit longer it may not be a total waste

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023

• All finish clips will always be 15 seconds, no matter what (unless they're cut off early because the workday ends), with no variation whatsoever. If you make a finish clip that's longer than 15s, the additional seconds will never be seen in the game under any circumstances.
That's great info to share, thank you. I don't make packs to put out any more, but I do add to all of mine with videos I have. For me personally, I generally make most clips 25-30 seconds and they seem to usually last about that long. I can tell because I use Bandicut and the logo always shows up at the very end. I will absolutely take what you said about finishers into account though, and try to make sure I focus on the highlight and not an extended clip.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes