Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Freddy224a

Nov 2, 2022
Added new girl

1.1G

AI upscaled most of the videos. May have overcooked a couple but the source was pretty rough.
Had to use frame interpolation on some jumpy videos as well but was able to smooth those out.

If curious I was using Topaz.

Any who tell me what you think and enjoy.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I swear every single girl I find to make a pack of goes exactly the same way, I download a ton of torrents and then the very first video that I open at random in Premier is ALWAYS a trans video. Its happened to like the last 5 girlpacks that ive made and yet again here we go, im not sorting this out of the pack this time. It takes forever to label everything and then even longer at the end to go into each and every folder to remove everything so that I can zip a second pack and then I end up taking up twice the space on my MEGA to store 2 packs instead of 1. Hopefully someone else can sort it if they want to but fair warning this next girl has at least 3 scenes with transfixed and im just going to do like before and treat them as male performers, ill avoid male on male stuff like before.

OK SERIOUSLY, I just stopped working on the girl I was working on to look at some JAV actresses and I found one to work on and guess what the first video was that I opened? A FREAKING TRANS VIDEO, WHAT THE HELL??? I dont mind these videos but why oh why am I always attracted to the ones that do these films and why is it ALWAYS the first video that I open.

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I am thinking that I might start announcing when I update portraits in the directory on my Mega, like so:

Alice Bong: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 19 images files
Aryana Adin: updated 7 images files
Daizy Cooper: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 10 images files
Dawn Willow: updated 11 images files
Jojo Kiss: updated 3 texts files, updated 18 images files
Kacey Kox: updated 5 images files
Kylie Quinn: updated 7 images files
Morrigan Aensland: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 7 images files
Samantha Rone: updated 3 images files
Tifa Lockhart: updated 101 images files
Tori Welles: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 10 images files
Weiss Schnee: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 8 images files

Worth doing?

PS: Note that when I update a girl's directory, there will be a bio.txt file with 100 to 1000 characters, and I may also update lessons, portraits and description.json files. All lewdness portraits will be 2:3 aspect ratio, and small portraits will be square. There will be at least two small portraits: the first will be a non-explicit head shot, while the second will be a topless head shot.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I am thinking that I might start announcing when I update portraits in the directory on my Mega, like so:

Alice Bong: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 19 images files
Aryana Adin: updated 7 images files
Daizy Cooper: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 10 images files
Dawn Willow: updated 11 images files
Jojo Kiss: updated 3 texts files, updated 18 images files
Kacey Kox: updated 5 images files
Kylie Quinn: updated 7 images files
Morrigan Aensland: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 7 images files
Samantha Rone: updated 3 images files
Tifa Lockhart: updated 101 images files
Tori Welles: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 10 images files
Weiss Schnee: updated 1 json_data files, updated 1 texts files, updated 8 images files

Worth doing?

PS: Note that when I update a girl's directory, there will be a bio.txt file with 100 to 1000 characters, and I may also update lessons, portraits and json_data files. All lewdness portraits will be 2:3 aspect ratio, and small portraits will be square. There will be at least two small portraits: the first will be a non-explicit head shot, while the second will be a topless head shot.
Yeah that sounds like a good idea, we can go back and check if we should download the pack again if we already have it that way.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I am talking about my portraits directory from my sig. Those aren't complete packs, just all the control files and images for the pack. Videos need to be downloaded separately using the links in Scutterhut.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I am talking about my portraits directory from my sig. Those aren't complete packs, just all the control files and images for the pack. Videos need to be downloaded separately using the links in Scutterhut.
Oh yeah that works, it would be good for people that want different portraits and such then

koolking2

May 11, 2022
Girlpack Airdrop

Millie(helluva boos) Mega Size 146.0MB
Imp(doom) Mega Size 212.0MB
Vex(League of Legends) Mega Size 259.4MB
Velma dinkley(scooby doo) Mega Size 254.3MB
Cinderace(pokemon) Mega Size 98.2MB
Isabelle(animal crossing) Mega Size 189.5MB
yamamura sadako(Ring) Mega Size 269.4MB
Blaziken(pokemon) Mega Size 367.3MB
Queen marika the eternal(Elden Ring) Mega Size 304.9MB
Wraith(Apex Legends) Mega Size 454.8MB
Marina(splatoon) Mega Size 227.5MB
Nika sharkeh(oc) Mega Size 306.2MB
Miss fortune(League of Legends) Mega Size 824.6MB
Anna(Fozen) Mega Size 202.3MB
Jean gunnhildr(genshin impact) Mega Size 605.9MB
Lisa minci(genshin impact) Mega Size 818.8MB
Yelan(genshin impact) Mega Size 672.2MB
Cream heart(oc) Mega Size 172.8MB
Rarity(My little pony) Mega Size 329.7MB
Applejack(My little pony) Mega Size 145.7MB
Rainbow dash(My little pony) Mega Size 192.3MB
Twilight sparkle(My little pony) Mega Size 300.7MB
Queen chrysalis(My little pony) Mega Size 140.0MB
Princess cadance(My little pony) Mega Size 229.9MB
Princess celestia(My little pony) Mega Size 202.8MB
Princess luna(My little pony) Mega Size 213.7MB

My hands hurt

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I didnt even realize that I forgot the bio on Daizy until I checked what you had updated so its already helped. I think I might have forgotten to do the bio for most of my packs now that I think about it and im horrible with setting the openness and costs for girlpacks.

Also for everyone else I forgot to say my next 2 packs hopefully: Kenzie Anne 57094592_083_9879.jpg

Alexa Flexy
20720306_072_ac71.jpg

Last edited:

agrumiel

May 3, 2017
A short message to thank you all for the work you share with us. I didn't know where else to write it, but I'm posting it here, both for those who make girlpacks like crazy, and for the two devs behind TUSC & VC (without forgetting RaiVoAsdf for its super cool QOL mod). I'm surprised I didn't know about these games, and I'm glad I've discovered them now.

It's colossal, and I felt I had to express my thanks.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
A short message to thank you all for the work you share with us. I didn't know where else to write it, but I'm posting it here, both for those who make girlpacks like crazy, and for the two devs behind TUSC & VC (without forgetting RaiVoAsdf for its super cool QOL mod). I'm surprised I didn't know about these games, and I'm glad I've discovered them now.

It's colossal, and I felt I had to express my thanks.
Credit should go to Tobe, not me, I just took over after most of the work was done.

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Cherie DeVille.JPG

jggold : Is it worth it to request an upload of the Cherie DeVille girlpack? I mean it's quite big on size (Pack size: 1770MB by tibal88).

:unsure: ... if the quality of the girlpack is hd i guess it's good ...

Reactions: zulusan

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Recent portrait updates. Mix of new and old packs.

Aria Lee: updated 7 images files
Ashton Pierce: updated 6 images files
Aspen Ora: updated 10 images files
Bambi Brooks: updated 6 images files
Bella Rossi: updated 7 images files
Carolyn Reese: updated 4 images files
Cassidy Banks: updated 9 images files
Codi Vore: updated 8 images files
Daisy Ducati: updated 7 images files
Eve Lawrence: updated 6 images files
Jean Gunnhildr: updated 1 texts files, 1 json_data files, 8 images files
Lily Ford: updated 3 images files