Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

PepegaSurr

May 20, 2022
Worth noting that the Extend button (which allows you to prolong the viewing of the initial sex clip) will not show up unless there's at least one clip in a valid Finish folder. So if you like the idea of having the main clips run longer, you might want to put some kind of video file (even if it's not actually depicting ejaculation) into the Finish folder so that the game will pass the logic test to let the Extend button appear. You could always just copy one of the appropriate sex clips into the Finish folders. BJ clips for facial or swallow, titfucking clips for tits, vaginal sex for body and creampie, etc. But again, that only matters if you care about the Extend button.

Meh, I dont realy care about this button, cos as for me, better finish scene when it finished and watch some new scene, not prolonging previous. That give you ability to watch a lot various scenes for the duration one shift and that is good, I guess. But this imho, ofc)

Reactions: rb813

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
I generally find alternate names from IAFD. But there are a lot of girls I haven't gotten to yet, so sometimes they can't be found in Scutterhut. *Shrug* It's not that I don't care, but I can only do so much, so fast.

On the other hand, when problems are pointed out, I try to fix them reasonably quickly. I have updated Mai Thai | May Thai and updated her portraits while I was at it. I checked, and Polly Pons already included "Poopea".

I did a few other portrait updates as well:

Blondie Fesser: updated 8 images files
Brandy Talore: updated 8 images files
Breanne Benson: updated 4 images files
Delilah Blue: updated 5 images files
Eufrat Mai: updated 1 texts files, 1 json_data files, 12 images files
Jessie Rogers: updated 6 images files
Julia Ann: updated 5 images files
Luci Thai: updated 6 images files
Mai Thai: updated 7 images files
Makenna Blue: updated 9 images files
Melisa Mendiny: updated 1 texts files, 1 json_data files, 14 images files
Tigerr Benson: updated 6 images files
Hey CaptC,

I know it's my fault, but I don't want my starting girls in the signature get listed on scutterhut, because they never done hardcore as far as I know. Melisa did some hj I know and have, but not much more.

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
Now an update on Courtney Cummz, it will be a pack, where she has the bigger tits, for anal creampie and orgy I think, that I must go with the small tit version. (I can say that by looking at the record dates for some vidz on iafd.)
And I will do a reworked version with some new stuff of Ashlyn Rae, but for her I will take my time, so this will be finished in 2 weeks.

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018

1696989499194.png portrait.png

For those that don't know her, she's basically the OG queen of squirting. I got curious and tried to make a clip out of every time she did, and turns out that's way too many clips...

Most of the clips in the pack that involve penetration have her cumming so hard she can't control herself. I've tagged them so you can filter them out by searching for *squirt. Some clips have "squirt" in the source name, so watch out for false positives.

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
abcomfg :
Nice pack ... but most of the stuff is in 640/480p :eek: (reminds me so much of my "experience" in mid 90s). :oops::LOL:
So this is just one for the fans i guess. But thx anyway.

Bring it on mate (y).
Did the best I could considering she was mostly active in the early-mid 2000s

Her best scenes IMO were during that time... just gotta hope the AI upscalers start working on her videos

Reactions: JennaJJ

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Hey CaptC,

I know it's my fault, but I don't want my starting girls in the signature get listed on scutterhut, because they never done hardcore as far as I know. Melisa did some hj I know and have, but not much more.
My policy has been that any packs publicly posted here, should be in Scutterhut. They would not be the first softcore models with packs. I try not to kink-shame in any way. Softcore models deserve their due, too.

If you are adamant that they be removed, I will comply. But I just have to ask: Why did you publish them here in the first place? After all, sharing is caring!

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
My policy has been that any packs publicly posted here, should be in Scutterhut. They would not be the first softcore models with packs. I try not to kink-shame in any way. Softcore models deserve their due, too.

If you are adamant that they be removed, I will comply. But I just have to ask: Why did you publish them here in the first place? After all, sharing is caring!
Ok then I'm fine with it, because some Users asked for Mila Azul.

Reactions: CaptC

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
I have a strange problem with Shotcut, (remake of Ashlyn Rae) I tested the dance videos today and I saw pixel shit at some points.
I uploaded the original video and the reworked one, I will give you the link in the hope someone could help me or explain me what is going wrong.

I forgot to tell you, that I see the pixel bullshit nearly every time when I use the pause button in Shotcut, maybe that helps you too, to help me out.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I see the pixel bullshit nearly every time when I use the pause button in Shotcut
I put the original in Shotcut and had the same problem. I don't know enough about Shotcut to say whether there's any way to prevent that from happening, maybe someone else can help there. But if it's only happening with that one clip, then I would suggest maybe trying to find the full scene and just make a new clip from that.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
A couple of re-ups of dead packs.

Penny Brooks:

portrait50.png

Common: 91 files
Common Dance: 15 files
Common Pose: 10 files
Common Foreplay: 10 files
Common Oral: 12 files
Common Sex: 22 files
Common Group: 5 files
Common Finish: 17 files

Isis Taylor:

portrait25.png

Common: 80 files
Common Dance: 18 files
Common Pose: 9 files
Common Foreplay: 8 files
Common Oral: 7 files
Common Sex: 20 files
Common Group: 6 files
Common Finish: 12 files

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
I have made a little Update Only Pack for Amirah Adara:

She now has a titjob, 4 3some finishes and 3 4someplus finishes, that means she now does it all.
Small pic update and an updated JSON_datafile.

portrait25.png portrait50.png portrait75.png portrait100.png

Because it's an update only pack you need one of her base packs.

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
I put the original in Shotcut and had the same problem. I don't know enough about Shotcut to say whether there's any way to prevent that from happening, maybe someone else can help there. But if it's only happening with that one clip, then I would suggest maybe trying to find the full scene and just make a new clip from that.
The problem is, I have this shit on nearly every video of Ashlyn Rae. At some points, I was so lucky to have the video, that was used for making the pack. Now I'm thinking about making a more or less new pack of her.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
The problem is, I have this shit on nearly every video of Ashlyn Rae. At some points, I was so lucky to have the video, that was used for making the pack. Now I'm thinking about making a more or less new pack of her.
Thats odd, it seems unlikely that different productions would have the same recording error so I would lean towards shotcut being crap. But if your only having the issue with her videos then its even more strange. I um *cough* acquired a copy of Adobe Premier Pro 2022 and I havent seen a glitch like that in any pack ive worked on so im not familiar with how to fix it.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes