Rita Daniels: updated 7 images files
Rita Faltoyano: updated 6 images files
Shannon Twins: updated 7 images files
Veronica Rose: updated 4 images files
Veruca James: updated 1 texts files, 13 images files, 1 json_data files
Tifa Lockhart: updated 2 images files

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The problem is, I have this shit on nearly every video of Ashlyn Rae.
Thats odd, it seems unlikely that different productions would have the same recording error so I would lean towards shotcut being crap.
I've used Shotcut for a bunch of videos (after it was recommended by people here who have probably used it even more than me), and none of the videos I've edited have ever had this problem as far as I'm aware. I would suspect that there's probably something wonky about whatever program or method the original packmaker used to make the clips.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The problem is, I have this shit on nearly every video of Ashlyn Rae. At some points, I was so lucky to have the video, that was used for making the pack. Now I'm thinking about making a more or less new pack of her.
So, I uploaded dance_1 to and converted it to an MP4. When I put it in Shotcut after that, the visual glitches seemed to be gone. It would probably take you a while to convert all the videos individually, but it might be quicker than making a whole new pack.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
The problem is, I have this shit on nearly every video of Ashlyn Rae.
I pulled the original into the program I use for video editing (Filmora) and went frame by frame. There doesn't seem to be anything structurally wrong with the clip. One thing I will note: Your version seems to be truncated by a few 10ths of a second. I wonder if the pixelation is caused by a weird compression that made the clip shorter in length. The length of the distortion is almost identical to the difference in time length.

Screenshot: Not sure how useful this will be in fixing the problem.
Untitled-1.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rb813

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
I pulled the original into the program I use for video editing (Filmora) and went frame by frame. There doesn't seem to be anything structurally wrong with the clip. One thing I will note: Your version seems to be truncated by a few 10ths of a second. I wonder if the pixelation is caused by a weird compression that made the clip shorter in length. The length of the distortion is almost identical to the difference in time length.

Screenshot: Not sure how useful this will be in fixing the problem.
View attachment 3005890
Thank you all, but I think jggold nailed the problem, because every video player I tried them on, the clips seemed fine.

Just as an Info: Courtney Cummz is to 25% done.
Still need some scenes, but I know where to find them. It will be a smaller pack around 500-600 MB.

And I have uploaded a new (old) girl on my Mega Link, around 520 MB big.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think jggold nailed the problem, because every video player I tried them on, the clips seemed fine.
Just for curiosity's sake, do you mean that you figured out how to edit the videos without getting those visual glitches, or just that you figured out why the glitches happened? And if the former, can you be more specific about what steps you took to resolve the issue?

PepegaSurr

May 20, 2022
Last 2 TS packs for now!

Kylie Maria.jpg

Annabelle.jpg

I`ve decided to rest a bit from dicks ( :Kappa: ) and made some "woman" packs again. My next target is Barbie Rous, Emma Korti and my version of Abela Danger (cos existing packs for her quite small as for me)

P.S: Yes, I was added that meme into one scene of Kylie Maria pack. I dunno before where it was be from, but now I know the source directly :ROFLMAO:

meme.jpg

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Do you have Yuuno Hoshi by any chance?
She was released just as anonfiles was dying. I am not sure anyone ever got that pack. It's in scutterhut because it was announced publicly, but she is likely to remain a ghost unless and until someone makes their own pack.

rj677

May 30, 2020
Does anyone have the Alexis Texas (EloeM pack) and Kelsi Monroe (Mill1661 pack) packs that are dead at the moment?

player.wurst

Feb 24, 2018
She was released just as anonfiles was dying. I am not sure anyone ever got that pack. It's in scutterhut because it was announced publicly, but she is likely to remain a ghost unless and until someone makes their own pack.

Here is the Yuuno Hoshi pack from August. Please share it elsewhere, if possible. I can not keep this one active for very long.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes