Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Just because something is easy for you doesn't mean it's easy for other people (and I'm saying that as someone who has made packs).
I completely agree with you on this issue. Because there are many factors that make these things quite complicated.

As an example, searching for content and then processing it through the program. Yes, you can cut it as you please, but if you want to do it so that it doesn’t seem cut off, you start trying to loop the video.

As a result, right now it takes me 10 - 20 minutes to trim a video for my game. We also throw compression or changing the video format into this basket (it all depends on the PC)

Even though my computer is already old by today’s standards.
Ryzen 2700x , Vega RX64 (Custom overclocking from sapphire).

It still takes 5-10 minutes depending on the number of clips that go into processing after cutting 0_o

Well, to put it more briefly. Yes, it’s easy to do these things, but when you start doing them with quality. It's getting too tiresome...

Reactions: Max0202 and rb813

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well, to put it more briefly. Yes, it’s easy to do these things, but when you start doing them with quality. It's getting too tiresome...
With that said, this isn't the thread for complaining about work that hasn't been done--you guys put in a tonne of effort that is very much appreciated by all of us.

If someone doesn't contribute, that's okay; but they also can't really complain someone else hasn't catered to them, because of that bespoke level of effort.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
With that said, this isn't the thread for complaining about work that hasn't been done--you guys put in a tonne of effort that is very much appreciated by all of us.

If someone doesn't contribute, that's okay; but they also can't really complain someone else hasn't catered to them, because of that bespoke level of effort.
Since when did expressing your thoughts become complaining? o_O

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
Hi
Does anyone have these girlpacks from the Feyscheck multipack torrent? The torrent that holds several packs with TUSC content.
There's no peers that have them completed, I've been trying to download for more than a week but no luck...

Donna Bell - size 1,60 GB
Angelica Heart - size 2,15 GB
Cali Carter - size 3,19 GB

Would really appreciate if anyone could create a Mega link for these packs.
Hey Feyschek,

any chance you still have those packs, I don't have them (because torrent packs), but I would upload them for you on my google folder.
Only if you would be ok with that.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
> Donna Bell - size 1,60 GB
> Angelica Heart - size 2,15 GB
> Cali Carter - size 3,19 GB

I got 'em. But I've done some extra work to Cali (extra gloryhole and workout scene), and need a little bit to pack it up.

The biggest problem I have with all of them is that my normal practice of combining all packs has ballooned their sizes. Probably dups, but frankly, I can't be arsed to figure that out. I just get a bigger drive and throw it all together.

But I'll have my versions up sometime today.

Reactions: klassekrigarn

klassekrigarn

Jul 26, 2017
> Donna Bell - size 1,60 GB
> Angelica Heart - size 2,15 GB
> Cali Carter - size 3,19 GB

I got 'em. But I've done some extra work to Cali (extra gloryhole and workout scene), and need a little bit to pack it up.

The biggest problem I have with all of them is that my normal practice of combining all packs has ballooned their sizes. Probably dups, but frankly, I can't be arsed to figure that out. I just get a bigger drive and throw it all together.

But I'll have my versions up sometime today.
Thank you, really appreciated! (y)

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Donna Bell re-up:
1.65 GB

portrait50.png

Common: 192 files
Common Dance: 18 files
Common Pose: 16 files
Common Foreplay: 20 files
Common Oral: 38 files
Common Sex: 55 files
Common Group: 10 files
Common Finish: 35 files
TUSC Gloryhole: 31 files
TUSC Spa: 33 files
TUSC Gym: 19 files

Angelica Heart re-up:
2.6 GB

portrait50.png

Common: 303 files
Common Dance: 30 files
Common Pose: 32 files
Common Foreplay: 12 files
Common Oral: 48 files
Common Sex: 103 files
Common Group: 23 files
Common Finish: 55 files
TUSC Spa: 43 files
TUSC Gym: 19 files

Cali Carter upgrade:
7.31 GB !!!
Added new gloryhole scene and new gym scene
Moved some non-gloryhole files into spa area

portrait50 (1).png

Common: 637 files
Common Dance: 60 files
Common Pose: 46 files
Common Foreplay: 51 files
Common Oral: 126 files
Common Sex: 230 files
Common Group: 37 files
Common Finish: 87 files
TUSC Gloryhole: 20 files
TUSC Spa: 87 files
TUSC Gym: 91 files

And a few portrait updates:

Asuka Shiina: updated 9 images files
Asuna Fox: updated 13 images files
Athena Rayne: updated 2 images files
August Taylor: updated 1 images files
Baby Cakes: updated 6 images files
Barbie Rous: updated 1 texts files, 9 images files, 1 json_data files
Barbie White: updated 1 texts files, 9 images files, 1 json_data files
Bethany Benz: updated 6 images files
Bianca Breeze: updated 10 images files
Cali Carter: updated 1 images files
Daisy Haze: updated 10 images files
Emma Korti: updated 1 texts files, 10 images files, 1 json_data files
Harriet Sugarcookie: updated 4 images files
Priya Rai: updated 7 images files
Tarra White: updated 7 images files
Ashley Graham: updated 5 images files

klassekrigarn

Jul 26, 2017
Cali Carter upgrade:
7.31 GB !!!
Added new gloryhole scene and new gym scene
Moved some non-gloryhole files into spa area

View attachment 3038427

Common: 637 files
Common Dance: 60 files
Common Pose: 46 files
Common Foreplay: 51 files
Common Oral: 126 files
Common Sex: 230 files
Common Group: 37 files
Common Finish: 87 files
TUSC Gloryhole: 20 files
TUSC Spa: 87 files
TUSC Gym: 91 files
Wow, 7,31 GB will by far be my biggest pack. Not that I'm complaining, the lady is HOT!!
Thank you CaptC

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
When I eventually bite the bullet and do it, my Angela White pack will be the queen though. My folder with her videos is almost 4 TB, lol.
Wow, 7,31 GB will by far be my biggest pack. Not that I'm complaining, the lady is HOT!!
Thank you CaptC
By the time I'm finished augmenting it, I'm sure that my Nicole Antison girlpack is going to be over 10 GB. I wish that we could just add to the one within the game, but having another version of her to use instead is the next best thing. I religate the one that comes with the game to office work and use the other in the club.

Reactions: soulreaper777

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
By the time I'm finished augmenting it, I'm sure that my Nicole Antison girlpack is going to be over 10 GB. I wish that we could just add to the one within the game, but having another version of her to use instead is the next best thing. I religate the one that comes with the game to office work and use the other in the club.
You know that there are other existing packs for Nicole Aniston, already? I hope you are augmenting what already exists rather than starting from scratch.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I religate the one that comes with the game to office work and use the other in the club.
What I do with her is use her as a quick reference for which girls have full energy. If the list of girls in the staff screen is sorted by energy and hers is at full (which it always is, because I never use her), then she'll always be at the end of the list of girls with full energy. In other words, every girl to the left of her is full, and every girl to the right of her is not.

Reactions: Logan1377

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys. I am stucked a little. Almost finised Yuria Yoshine and Momona Kuibuchi. Then i discovered Anna Hayagani, but i cant find her Bio and some topless or posing pics of her. Any ideas? And no, she isnt listed at boobpedia. Thx

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
You know that there are other existing packs for Nicole Aniston, already? I hope you are augmenting what already exists rather than starting from scratch.
Yes, and my starting point was one of the bigger ones. When I build onto a pack that's got a really good start, I go through and look at what vids are already there, and if I don't think I can do more with those scenes for what I like, I skip over the source vids in my collection. And then once I'm completely finished, I'll go back through again and see if there are any that I made a semi-duplicate of, and cut one or the other.

For a lot of girls, I end up cutting up clips from three or four videos, and then boosting the existing pack from there. But for special ones like Nicole, I've got about 50 high quality HD scenes that I work from. And I'll go back and forth within my collection and boost up about ten other girls, then take on a big project.

Reactions: CaptC
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes