Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
Me again. I use Wondershare Filmora, but do you know another Editor to make the vids, wich doesnt take so long time? Thank you

qwertzasdfyx

Mar 1, 2019
Me again. I use Wondershare Filmora, but do you know another Editor to make the vids, wich doesnt take so long time? Thank you
You might wanna add which functions you are looking for. I'm using avidemux, but I usually only cut the video, maybe add black bars or something to make a 4:3 vid into 16:9.

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
I use Losslesscut to make multiple segments out of one video all at once, and then Handbrake to re-encode.

Spyro30816

May 12, 2023
I have a question for you, it's about the Ashlyn Rae pack, should I stay with fake anal scenes?
I know she has never done an anal scene, but that is up to you guys, if you liked them in the old pack.

Maybe later on or tomorrow, I will release a new pack.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Then i discovered Anna Hayagani, but i cant find her Bio and some topless or posing pics of her. Any ideas?
Having an incomplete set of pics is better than having no pack at all. If you've tried to find all the pics and you're stuck, I would say just release the pack as is, and people will use it without all the portraits, or someone else will find the ones you couldn't find.

I use Wondershare Filmora, but do you know another Editor to make the vids, wich doesnt take so long time?
I use Shotcut, no idea if it's quicker than your thing or not.

Reactions: soulreaper777

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I have a question for you, it's about the Ashlyn Rae pack, should I stay with fake anal scenes?
I personally am fine with no anal scenes at all (even to the extent of maybe putting vaginal clips in the Anal folder), but I'm aware that plenty of other people strongly disagree with me about that. The general answer for pretty much any question about what "should" be in a pack is that you should do whatever you like best, and other people can take it or leave it (or further modify it to suit their own tastes). Because ultimately, the only substantial reward any of us get for making packs is being able to use them in our own game.

I will say that I have very particular and sometimes downright weird tastes for what I want to see in clips for this game (not weird like kinky, weird like too experimental, like having the end of the clip before the beginning). I don't seem to have the same taste in camera angles that most other people do, judging by how many clips from other people's packs I toss out when I'm going through one to polish it up for my own tastes.

And yet, in all the uploads I've made here, I've never once had anyone criticize me for how I did the pack or tell me I should've done it differently. Hell, sometimes I wish they had. My Savannah Stern clips had that annoying thing of one frame flashing over into the next scene before it loops back to the beginning of the clip. I wish somebody had told me about that error so I could've reedited them before CaptC very graciously made a full pack from those clips, but people in this thread just seem to accept that packmakers will do what they do, and whatever someone else does is better than having to do it yourself. So if you are going to the trouble of doing it yourself, just do whatever you would like for yourself and don't worry about what you should do for someone else's tastes. Everyone has wildly different tastes anyway. That's what make the modularity of this game so appealing; everyone can customize it to suit their own tastes.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I know she has never done an anal scene, but that is up to you guys, if you liked them in the old pack.

Maybe later on or tomorrow, I will release a new pack.
My only recommendation is that every girlpack should have basic dance, basic pose,hj, bj, forwardvaginal, and 3some (maybe). Anything past that doesn't affect game balance or difficulty working with a girl. A girl without anal just won't show anal vids but still benefits from the money increase from the anal policy.

So if she's never done anal, there's no real need to include or 'fake it' from a game balance standpoint.

klassekrigarn

Jul 26, 2017
I hope someone can help me, cause I can´t figure out why my new made girlpack won't show up in the game.
I've validated the json file so that's not the problem.
I've also tried it in TUSC and it's working like a charm there.
But when I try to play Venus's Club she just won't show... The game doesn't give me any message that something is wrong like it does for some other packs.
Has anyone experienced this problem?

I'm looking forward to share it here but since it isn't working properly I'd like to fix the problem first.

The girl I'm about to share is Anna Ralphs aka Anna L.
portrait50.png

Last edited:

klassekrigarn

Jul 26, 2017
She may have the inLottery set to "True" in the json.
Yes it was set to true. Now it's working and she will soon be posted.
One question though. If the lottery is set to true, will she be available through lottery and can't be bought for money?

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
If the lottery is set to true, will she be available through lottery and can't be bought for money?
It is my understanding that this is the case for the Standard game. Girls with Lottery = true will ONLY be available via the lottery. I think Scramble mode might ignore that designation.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
More portrait updates:

Anna Ralphs: updated 10 images files, 1 json_data files, 1 texts files
Black Angelica: updated 9 images files
Cherry Crush: updated 9 images files
Cherry Kiss: updated 11 images files
Chloe Cherry: updated 5 images files
Cute Sunny: updated 1 images files
Dee Williams: updated 9 images files
DeeDee Lynn: updated 5 images files
Ebony Mystique: updated 6 images files
Ellie Eilish: updated 8 images files
Emma Korti: updated 18 images files
Felica Clover: updated 10 images files
Jennifer Stone: updated 4 images files
Kitty Jung: updated 8 images files
Marta La Croft: updated 7 images files
Mason Moore: updated 6 images files
Megan Salinas: updated 10 images files
Melody Foxx: updated 9 images files
Rae Lil Black: updated 11 images files
Saeko Matsushita: updated 16 images files, 1 json_data files, 2 texts files
Sharon Lee: updated 3 images files
Sunny Diamond: updated 13 images files, 1 json_data files, 1 texts files
Sunny Lane: updated 4 images files
Catwoman: updated 17 images files
EDI: updated 10 images files
Crystal Lust: updated 6 images files
Brooke Beretta: updated 8 images files
Lady Dee: updated 5 images files

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I did a little audit of the links for the packs in my "to download" list. The ones that were dead were Jillian Janson, Dido Angel, Nikita Bellcui, and Kiera Winters. If anyone can reupload any or all of those, I'd appreciate it.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Jillian Janson, Dido Angel, Nikita Bellcui, and Kiera Winters
I'm not sure I have Nikita Belluci but I have the other three. I won't have time to get them sorted and uploaded until later in the week so if no one uploads by this weekend, I'll post them.

Turns out I have Nikita, too, so everything should be uploaded by Saturday.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rb813
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes