Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm hello i wonder, and i hope not bother anyone know if a good girl pack its uploaded to any other storage beside mega? it just i use megasync so my download rate its really low so i barely use it, thanks for any kind of answer

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Just a head's up: Tobe updated the game with some elements for Nicole (the assistant). It's a little buggy but it's good to know he's back to working on the game. Thanks Tobe!

Updated Game

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Everything was working fine. Game was good. Girl packs were good.
Then, suddenly,

missing.png

The girls all have missing portraits files in game.
- The video files all work fine in game
- just the portraits are missing as seen
- the portraits are present in the girlpack folders
- re-extracting the game files doesn't fix it
- i was playing the game just fine for a few hours
- i added a few more girlpacks, then this happened for all girls
- could one of the packs be causing this error?

- I also cropped a few of the portraits. Do the portraits have to be a certain size or aspect ratio?

Edit:
fix was to remove special chars from path (& + ' )

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Never mind, looks like you got it taken care of.
The girls all have missing portraits files in game.
- The video files all work fine in game
- just the portraits are missing as seen
- the portraits are present in the girlpack folders
- re-extracting the game files doesn't fix it
- i was playing the game just fine for a few hours
- i added a few more girlpacks, then this happened for all girls
- could one of the packs be causing this error?

- I also cropped a few of the portraits. Do the portraits have to be a certain size or aspect ratio?

Edit:
fix was to remove special chars from path (& + ' )
I don't think your artwork is the issue but here is the answer.

The portraits should be 2:3 ratio, and must be saved as a png or jpg and named "portrait.png/jpg." The mugshot should be 1:1, and must be saved as a png or jpg and named"portrait_small.png/jpg." If the ratio is wrong, the game just squished the artwork. If the extension type or name is wrong, you get what you posted above.

The artwork has to be saved directly into the "images" folder. They cannot be in a subfolder.

Aside from that, I've never seen it happen. I've made a ton of girlpacks that I've shared with the community. Typically, if a girlpack is broken, you get a warning at the front (this is almost always a json error or a Lessons error). For it to just drop all the portraits seems like it might be a bug associated with something else.

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

I added some videos (orgy) to the original girlpack by (lord/creator?) tobe and also deleted some I thought were rather boring.
I mostly did this for myself, so don't expect much.

portrait.png

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
via Mega

**Updated the file and link Nov 28, 2020** JSON was updated to reflect what is available.

portrait.png
FYI hard to find hand/foot/tit jobs... this gal can't not put it in right away.. Enjoy!

Last edited:

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
My Kimmy(Kimmie) Granger videos aren't working. They seem to go to the 'stock' every time. The folder names seem to be correct and just to be sure I copy/pasted the video folder again.

Any thoughts as to why this would be happening?

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I noticed the portrait pictures of some girl packs are really bad made and/or cut out.

Since I'm a GFX and work with pictures on the daily basis I am upgrading some of them. I'm not saying I'm doing pieces of art but just some some quick cutout work, proper resize of the images and sometimes selecting a more suitable picture.

Is there someone else doing that and/or a place where I can share the outcome?
Also feel free to drop me a PM if you need some help with that. I'll be glad to do some when I have spare time.

Thanks!

Reactions: v4scorse and Jack-O

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I noticed the portrait pictures of some girl packs are really bad made and/or cut out.

Since I'm a GFX and work with pictures on the daily basis I am upgrading some of them. I'm not saying I'm doing pieces of art but just some some quick cutout work, proper resize of the images and sometimes selecting a more suitable picture.

Also feel free to drop me a PM if you need some help with that. I'll be glad to do some when I have spare time.

Thanks!
Yup. Read: https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/post-4467823

Reactions: Vicissitudo

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020

Thanks!
I also proposed some alternative portraits here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/page-7#post-3827195

Last edited:

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
I got kind of obsessed with this game over the last week and after downloading a bunch of other packs I decided to try my hand at one of my own. Behold, Kayla Kayden, busty blonde par excellence! It's pretty big as most of the files are 1080p and in mp4 format. I tried converting to webm but it resulted in either garbage quality(VLC) or somehow larger file sizes (online converter).

In addition I took a little bit of artistic license. For a former camgirl Kayla does not have a ton of solo content of good quality. So for the pose stuff I improvised and added breast massage for naked and dude's fingering her for the fingering. I think it's still in keeping with the nature of the game (plus the scenes are much hotter that way). Enjoy!

Kayla Kayden (no lessons)

portrait.jpg

rstephens120

Feb 27, 2020
Is there a reason some girl packs aren't showing up in the game? I do not get a warning or anything when the game loads up but they aren't available for purchase in game. For example, Samantha Saint and Tori Black are in my girl pack folder but are not showing up in game.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes