Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Great work guys.. Thank you so much...
But I am still waiting for some of my requests... plz help... :)

Werewind1e

May 21, 2020
My first girlpack is complete!
I ended up not compressing the files because the total size was only 600mg.
I'm not comfortable with the lessons yet but might add them in later

Please enjoy Alina Lopez
View attachment 907150 View attachment 907151
:

2nd girlpack is done
Introducing Kenzie Madison
View attachment 908493 View attachment 908494
:

Making Girlpacks Is a lot more fun than I thought it would be
Number 3: Desiree Dulce
View attachment 911792 View attachment 911793

:

Next up is Kylie Page
Excited for Kylie Page. One of my favorites!

Dec 24, 2018
Do you fact checked your girl pack before uploading?? Because none of your girls could display any video images.

I tried 3 of them and received the similar result.

Maybe it's my problem but the problem is unlikely, as I'm been able to use most of the resources perfectly from this sites.
I don't quite understand what you asking? Have I fact checked them?
I have all three of those packs in my own game folder and they work fine

Update: I just deleted and redownloaded the Alina Lopez pack using my mega link and the videos loaded for me. Perhaps you should try redownloading it. Hope that helps

Update2: Whoaa, that is super weird. They are standard MP4 files, I didn't do any weird compressing or anything. What media player are you using?

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Do you fact checked your girl pack before uploading?? Because none of your girls could display any video images.

I tried 3 of them and received the similar result.

Maybe it's my problem but the problem is unlikely, as I'm been able to use most of the resources perfectly from this sites.

Opened and played the MP4 files, but its just all dark.
I just checked the Alina Lopez pack and worked fine. You probably need to update/install your video codecs.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Its is very weird indeed.

However, thanks for reply and sorry for the inconvenience, maybe you guys are right.

I will check the codecs update tomorrow and I will delete my post at the same time.

I played the MP4 on chrome and Windows Media Player and the video images is black and not showing anything.

I attached a screenshot that are from your MP4 video and compare to my other normal MP4 VIDEOS.
have a look and get the basic package.
See if that fixes it.

Reactions: papasmurf

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I don't quite understand what you asking? Have I fact checked them?
I have all three of those packs in my own game folder and they work fine

Update: I just deleted and redownloaded the Alina Lopez pack using my mega link and the videos loaded for me. Perhaps you should try redownloading it. Hope that helps

Update2: Whoaa, that is super weird. They are standard MP4 files, I didn't do any weird compressing or anything. What media player are you using?
This is why we started to use WEBM (VP8) format for the clips, months ago:
A) Unity plays them better, more stable. Especially on older systems, people can get black screens or hiccups with a huge amount of girl packs containing MP4 files.
B) WEBM (VP8) plays on all platforms without the need for any extra codecs or conversions. Mac users will appreciate it. ;)

Dec 24, 2018
This is why we started to use WEBM (VP8) format for the clips, months ago:
A) Unity plays them better, more stable. Especially on older systems, people can get black screens or hiccups with a huge amount of girl packs containing MP4 files.
B) WEBM (VP8) plays on all platforms without the need for any extra codecs or conversions. Mac users will appreciate it. ;)
What is the best way to convert to vp8?
I have tried to download a couple of converter tools but they are all limited trials that require like $70/year subscriptions

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
What is the best way to convert to vp8?
I have tried to download a couple of converter tools but they are all limited trials that require like $70/year subscriptions
HandBrake is free and it works well. There are some online converters that others use. If you search for something like "convert" you might find the online stuff.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes