Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CruddySculpin

Oct 18, 2020
Update to my post on page 32, added links: Teagan Presley and Anri Okita and Dylan Ryder and Alessa Savage.
N.B Anri is a JAV actress (i.e censoring in vids)

Last edited:

trylater

Aug 29, 2020
(webm, no lessons so far)

Mindy.png

That´s my first one and i am not sure about the video files. I wil try to add some lessons later.

Next on my list are Lezley Zen and Hannah Hilton. Lezley is actuall working in my club, looks not bad.

Any respond what i done bad or would make it better: Wellcome!

Edit: Picture

Last edited:

Superstuglife

Aug 26, 2019
(webm, no lessons so far)

That´s my first one and i am not sure about the video files. I wil try to add some lessons later.

Next on my list are Lezley Zen and Hannah Hilton. Lezley is actuall working in my club, looks not bad.

Any respond what i done bad or would make it better: Wellcome!
Requested her only a few days ago on the dedicaced thread. Many thanks!

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
No Lessons :
View attachment 914846
Thanks Cruddy, I used to like watching Teagan. Why no sound though?

Now that I made it to the endgame and not frantically trying to slot workers into booths, I finally got a chance to zoom in and watch the clips occasionally. I've noticed that 95% of them have sound, but some of them are muted. I've checked with VLC player and found these don't have audio. Why not include the sound? Surely, it isn't because of the file size; compressed audio is only a few megabytes at most... just wondering.

Thanks again to everyone making and sharing these packs.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
Now that I made it to the endgame and not frantically trying to slot workers into booths, I finally got a chance to zoom in and watch the clips occasionally. I've noticed that 95% of them have sound, but some of them are muted. I've checked with VLC player and found these don't have audio. Why not include the sound? Surely, it isn't because of the file size; compressed audio is only a few megabytes at most... just wondering.

The game only supports sound since v6, so most of the girlpacks created before v6 are soundless.

Reactions: dookie85

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks Cruddy, I used to like watching Teagan. Why no sound though?

I'm actually working on my first girlpack and I plan to not include sound. I'm doing that because I've noticed when you put multiple girls in booths at the same time and all the files have sound, everything just merges into one loud noise. Add music mods on top of that and it gets really annoying. At least that's how I see it.

Reactions: Jack-O

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I'm actually working on my first girlpack and I plan to not include sound. I'm doing that because I've noticed when you put multiple girls in booths at the same time and all the files have sound, everything just merges into one loud noise. Add music mods on top of that and it gets really annoying. At least that's how I see it.
Isnt it setup so that you only hear the girls in the booths when you zoom in? Or when you toggle them on manually. But I dont think they default to on.

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
Isnt it setup so that you only hear the girls in the booths when you zoom in? Or when you toggle them on manually. But I dont think they default to on.
I checked it and apparently it is indeed manual. Guess it was an old version thing. I haven't really played v7 yet. I pretty sure it was on by default.
Well, I'm halfway done with the pack so no point in starting over now. The second one will include sound.

Reactions: Jack-O

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
The game only supports sound since v6, so most of the girlpacks created before v6 are soundless.
I checked it and apparently it is indeed manual. Guess it was an old version thing. I haven't really played v7 yet. I pretty sure it was on by default.
Appreciate the clarifications. I didn't understand since audio is relatively very small in terms of file size.

I think most of the older and vanilla girlpacks do have sound. The booths are indeed muted unless you manually turn on the sound or zoom in.

Thanks again for making the packs.

trylater

Aug 29, 2020
no lessons so far, webm

portrait.png

I´m not sure about the file size. Mindy´s File is about 86 MB, Hanna only 64 MB

I try to make the package as less as possible.

Video size = 640x480
Quality = less
Video Bitrate = 512
Framerate = 30

When i download a girl, the file size is most about 400 MB up to 600 MB. That´s while i´m thinking, i make something real wrong.

Lezley is fine but there some difficults, it will take a while.

Edit Link

Last edited:

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think you did anything wrong, you just made different trade offs then the rest of us. Some of us give higher value to the quality of the video for zoom in mode as well as sound for the same reason. You valued decent clips at a small file size.

I'm actually quite impressed you got all you got for 64 MB!

If our first thought was designing the packs for others rather than ourselves I think more packs would be like yours then say mine (hefty packs around a gig and all 1080p), but most of us are designing for ourselves and just sharing because we can so we don't value small file sizes as much.

Anyways, keep doing what you're doing. If people don't like it they can make their own or make additions.

And thanks for making Hannah!

Reactions: Tinuss and lavilyse
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes