Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
I took a video of yours and slung it into a VP8 .webm through (which is free and open-source, so no watermarks)

The 12,000 kpbs bitrate you use is for 60 fps video, but the vids I peeked through are mostly 30, which means you could get away with anywhere between 3,000-6,000 depending on the intensity of complex motion in the clip. And you use 48 kHz for audio when the 'standard' for HD video is 44.1 kHz, which will also reduce size.

I took a 24 second clip and reduced it's size from 35.3 MB to 6.7 MB. 5 times smaller with no noticable loss in quality on a 1080p monitor.
This program is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. OpenShot was programmed by children and I'm not really in a position to buy Vegas right now. Only thing I can't figure out is how to set bitrate on the export. Or is that automatically set when I fix the framerate to 29.976?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. New version probably up tomorrow.

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
Okay! I did it! New version of has been rendered, zipped, and uploaded. Now in WebM, with many thanks to ThoneAway (I don't know how to do tags in this forum system). All the same scenes except one oral scene that exported wrong originally. New filesize: 930 MB.

Sithlord86, please update the main list to this NEW link, the old one is dead. I did update the link in my original post, however. In case someone stumbles on that one first.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone working on Karen Fisher and Lisa Sparxxx? Going on them now sorry in advance if someone is working on them!

Last edited:

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Okay! I did it! New version of has been rendered, zipped, and uploaded. Now in WebM, with many thanks to ThoneAway (I don't know how to do tags in this forum system). All the same scenes except one oral scene that exported wrong originally. New filesize: 930 MB.

Sithlord86, please update the main list to this NEW link, the old one is dead. I did update the link in my original post, however. In case someone stumbles on that one first.
Done!

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
I have downloaded 4 girlpacks so far, and all of them give me an error saying JSON-date folder is missing. I've compared to girlpacks that come standard with the game, and found no differences. I've validated the JSON text on jsonlint... what am I doing wrong???

JaggedJAGG

Jul 27, 2017
I have downloaded 4 girlpacks so far, and all of them give me an error saying JSON-date folder is missing. I've compared to girlpacks that come standard with the game, and found no differences. I've validated the JSON text on jsonlint... what am I doing wrong???
You have an extra layer to the file. Just go into the girlpack file select the girl open the folder cut the next foder back out and past.

Reactions: KibaXinuzuka

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
jggold, I came across something in your Kennedy Kressler pack: the Sex folder has no clips in it, only subfolders.
The game just picks a clip from the finish category or what I assume are the default ones it comes with (light-bulb moment: Sweet sleeve tattoo... wait what?)
I used the mega link from shitlord86's index post.
Not sure you'll go back to edit it (you did mention "fills" a few posts back), just wanted to let you know.
Also my bad if that was mentioned before.

Reactions: jggold and dookie85

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
jggold, I came across something in your Kennedy Kressler pack: the Sex folder has no clips in it, only subfolders.
The game just picks a clip from the finish category or what I assume are the default ones it comes with (light-bulb moment: Sweet sleeve tattoo... wait what?)
I used the mega link from shitlord86's index post.
Not sure you'll go back to edit it (you did mention "fills" a few posts back), just wanted to let you know.
Also my bad if that was mentioned before.
I was using sailer's script to look at the packs I wanted to "fill" and I noticed that. I have a spreadsheet I use for these and those are checked off for her. I'm not sure what happened. I plan to fix that as soon as I have enough time to figure out where in the hell I've stashed her clips folder.

Thanks for pointing it out and if you see anything else like that, please feel free to give me a shout.

P.S.: I'm also planning to fix some of the clips for the other early packs I made. Some are pretty crappy. I will let everyone know when I get stuff sorted out.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes