Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Thx, now it should work.
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Keep showing this, i'll wait a bit...

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys, after messing around with the game for a few days I have a couple of questions. I apologize if they've been answered earlier in the thread, I took a look and didn't see them.

With some of the girlpacks, there are videos in a category included for the girl, but when I use her in the club for those scenes, none of them play. Instead, it will use what seems to be stock footage of a girl who's head who don't fully see dancing, giving a blowjob, ect.

With other girls, they'll have a number of different videos in the pack for a certain type of scene, but the game always will play just one of them. Sometimes I've seen the same one dozens of times, and never the others.

I can play all of these videos on my PC by going into the pack, so I know that they aren't broken. Is there anything that I can do to get the game to use everything that's in there? Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks ahead of time.

CruddySculpin

Oct 18, 2020
Hey guys, after messing around with the game for a few days I have a couple of questions. I apologize if they've been answered earlier in the thread, I took a look and didn't see them.

With some of the girlpacks, there are videos in a category included for the girl, but when I use her in the club for those scenes, none of them play. Instead, it will use what seems to be stock footage of a girl who's head who don't fully see dancing, giving a blowjob, ect.

With other girls, they'll have a number of different videos in the pack for a certain type of scene, but the game always will play just one of them. Sometimes I've seen the same one dozens of times, and never the others.

I can play all of these videos on my PC by going into the pack, so I know that they aren't broken. Is there anything that I can do to get the game to use everything that's in there? Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks ahead of time.
I encountered the same, I had made a typo, double check the paths to the folders in question maybe?

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I encountered the same, I had made a typo, double check the paths to the folders in question maybe?
I considered that. I'd had to fix a few that I downloaded just to get them to work. However, that doesn't seem to be the issue with these. In some cases, its pulling one video from the right file, but there are several more there that its ignoring for whatever reason.

kumman

May 5, 2017
I considered that. I'd had to fix a few that I downloaded just to get them to work. However, that doesn't seem to be the issue with these. In some cases, its pulling one video from the right file, but there are several more there that its ignoring for whatever reason.
I had the same issue. For me the problem was that the files in my pack where too big. Then the game shows the stock footage as it can't play any of the files. When you have one clip repeating it probably also means that your files are too big, but one clip is not, so et plays over and over.

If not, it might be an issue with mixing video formats.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I had the same issue. For me the problem was that the files in my pack where too big. Then the game shows the stock footage as it can't play any of the files. When you have one clip repeating it probably also means that your files are too big, but one clip is not, so et plays over and over.

If not, it might be an issue with mixing video formats.
That makes sense. I guess I'll see if I can find an easy to use video editor and make them smaller, and see if that works. I had also considered trying to create some of my own clips of the girls from videos that I have, and inserting them into the packs to see what happens.

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
Tried 4 times... same issue...
Hey Atlas, if I do a little research on the WinRar error shown, it looks like this is a known challenge within WinRar. I am using 7-zip to compress. Most of the solutions out there are to try a different compression software. HOWEVER I also uploaded another zip of this file just in case there was a error during the first round of zipping it up. Let me know if this one works or try using 7-zip.

Link to another zip of the file:

Reactions: papasmurf
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes