Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
Although Jinjo223 proposed a Peta Jensen pack back in May 2020 (thank to him (y) ), the game has evolved since then.

Peta being one of my personal favs, I decided to create my own girlpack from scratch dedicated to her.

So here is my 23rd girlpack, presenting Peta Jensen :giggle:

portrait_small.png

All scenes in HD WEBM, nearly 200 scenes, 1.27GB.
No lessons.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
After a lot of trial and error, I've finally gotten to where I'm getting pretty good at creating new videos that I can add into my existing girlpacks and add scenes into them that I enjoy. Now my next step is creating a girlpack from scratch for someone who's not available yet. Wish me luck.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
So, could anyone lend me a hand with getting the JSON file right? Is there a trick to it beyond putting true for a category where there are vids, and false for one where there are not? I have a few where I know I've gotten each line right, but it still tells me there's a problem with the data when I open the game.

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
So, could anyone lend me a hand with getting the JSON file right? Is there a trick to it beyond putting true for a category where there are vids, and false for one where there are not? I have a few where I know I've gotten each line right, but it still tells me there's a problem with the data when I open the game.
I had this problem when I first started too. Look out for commas that are missing.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I had this problem when I first started too. Look out for commas that are missing.
I'm trying to be careful for stuff like that. But the other side of the issue is that some of the girlpacks will be accepted by the game if every boxed is checked true, even if she doesn't have every kind of scene, and then it will randomly generate a scene that's not her for that category within the game. When I check the box to false to try and stop that from happening, it then rejects it. I'm trying to figure out if/how I can make the pack work, but have every scene that plays actually be of her.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Just copy from someone that did it before and change what need to be changed

Reactions: boobzRlyfe
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes