Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
So, could anyone lend me a hand with getting the JSON file right? Is there a trick to it beyond putting true for a category where there are vids, and false for one where there are not? I have a few where I know I've gotten each line right, but it still tells me there's a problem with the data when I open the game.

You copy and paste your text into there and hit validate. If there is a problem, it tells you what line of the code it is in. Then you can open a data file that you know is correct (from another pack that works) and check the difference.

I use this for the lessons I create but it also works well on the girlpack data file.

As others have pointed out, the commas, semicolons, parentheses and brackets must be in the proper place. It's always safe to copy the JSON file from a pack that you know works and modify it by only changing the false/true narrative without touching any of the coding punctuation.

I hope this helps.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm happy to share my first girlpack, Jessica Roberts! This is also my first time creating a MEGA link, so let me know if it worked properly. The file is only 114 MB. With the next one's I do, I'll try for some girls where there's more content available. Still, I'm happy with how it turned out.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
Riley Reid (made by anon62195): MEGA

first one is down.
Riley Reid (made by Leeeply )

worth asking for the first one of her by anon or has leeeplys girlpack much more content ?

Reactions: smegbot

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Riley Reid (made by anon62195): MEGA

first one is down.
Riley Reid (made by Leeeply )

worth asking for the first one of her by anon or has leeeplys girlpack much more content ?
it has about one-third more content and besides that, it is pretty much the original one with some added scenes

Reactions: MightyNo

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Well, my other attempts at making a girlpack have bombed. When I upload the packs into the game, the only videos that will play are the finishing shots. The rest just play default videos from the game.

My videos are MP4, and in the H264 codec as recommended, with 1280 x 720 resolution. I know that they are absolutely in the right folders, as I used the default example and just changed the name on the top.

Any ideas what's going wrong?

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Well, my other attempts at making a girlpack have bombed. When I upload the packs into the game, the only videos that will play are the finishing shots. The rest just play default videos from the game.

My videos are MP4, and in the H264 codec as recommended, with 1280 x 720 resolution. I know that they are absolutely in the right folders, as I used the default example and just changed the name on the top.

Any ideas what's going wrong?
Try to upload an rar, we can help you with the problem...

Reactions: CruddySculpin
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes