Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the help. Here's the one that I thought I'd finished this morning.

Your jason file have to much spaces, change your jason file to a new 1 with the name and values and should work...
1608321394384.png
But at home i'll see more detailed, i', working now and don't have the game here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Your jason file have to much spaces, change your jason file to a new 1 with the name and values and should work...
View attachment 946275
But at home i'll see more detailed, i', working now and don't have the game here.
OK cool! I'll give it a shot. I literally just copied the one from the example for that, and wrote in the words as necessary.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
View attachment 946275
It does not matter as I saw,
I change for example the "inLottery" from false to true all the time with ebony and asian girls (because they are specials :D) and sometimes I leave there a space

Apr 22, 2018
I think we had this problem some weeks before. The name of the girlpack has to be identical to the name in the json data.
Your pack is named Maseretti and the name in json is Maserati.

Edit: Oh i see rbaxt already mentioned it.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
I did a Daphne Rosen girlpack for myself but I figured I might as well share it here. Consists of pre existing gifs&clips, didnt bother to cut videos myself. Could definetly use some more content.

portrait.jpg

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
My 9th set of Girlpacks on Page 15

I started a Megan Sage pack without realizing that Sepp2xU already posted this model on page 25.

portrait_small.jpg

Here is the Mine is not a full pack. Just more videos. Everyone have a Merry Christmas, and I'll see you in the New Year.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes