Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
SpankBang and DaftSex are both pretty good options to pull down decent quality content. They were my top 2 sites for getting full movies which I'd then chop down for gif size stuff.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just a suggestion for people making girl packs, but rather than just a name and a link, if you include a profile pic it would be a lot easier to tell if we would like the girl. A lot of these girls I've never heard of so I have to go look them up to know if I even want to try them. That's certainly still a lot easier than trying to make my own so I don't mean to complain if you don't want to put a pic up for us. It's just a convenience. A profile pic is usually all I need at a glance to know if the girl has the right look for me without having to download the whole thing.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
SpankBang and DaftSex are both pretty good options to pull down decent quality content. They were my top 2 sites for getting full movies which I'd then chop down for gif size stuff.
Spankbang has a lot of stuff, no doubt. But the video quality is almost always pretty poor. So its a good source for girls who haven't been active in a while, but otherwise its kind of my last resort.

Jun 22, 2019
OOPS! I installed an "Updated Artwork" pack that apparently only adds portraits to a girl's name.
So if the girl isnt there in the first place of course the JSON file is then missing. Silly me. Carry on.

--- old message --

Sorry if this has been asked before. I unpacked the girlpacks into the appropiate folder but the game then says it cant find the json file?

The structure is like /girlpacks/<name of a girl>/ and then it shows four folders: images , JSON_data , texts and videos . The JSON folder has a description.json file in it. So why cant the game find it?

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
OOPS! I installed an "Updated Artwork" pack that apparently only adds portraits to a girl's name.
So if the girl isnt there in the first place of course the JSON file is then missing. Silly me. Carry on.

--- old message --

Sorry if this has been asked before. I unpacked the girlpacks into the appropiate folder but the game then says it cant find the json file?

The structure is like /girlpacks/<name of a girl>/ and then it shows four folders: images , JSON_data , texts and videos . The JSON folder has a description.json file in it. So why cant the game find it?
It might sound redundant, but usually that problem is that it's actually /girlpacks/<name of a girl>/<name of a girl>/ in the folder. It happened to me a few times, and've seen it pass in the comments. If not, check for typos. I've got almost all girlpacks installed and they should work. So, besides the above, I really don't know what might cause the problem.

Reactions: boobzRlyfe

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I also recommend either downloading a JSON editor (which you can find very easily in the Windows store) or using the software provided by one of our members linked in this thread to edit the girlpacks. Once you do that, you can fix any problem that you have, including scenes that might not work properly.

Reactions: papasmurf

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Made some fills for a couple models missing some stuff.

First up is , one of the hottest PAWG's I've ever seen.

I added a whole bunch of stuff. Bio, new portraits, handjobs so now the Foreplay category works, creampie, anal creampie, handmast and a whole bunch of others...around 38 more vids. I like how the portrait turned out. *Edit* Dummy JSON was removed, and correct portrait_small was added. This fill should be correct now.

portrait.png portrait_small.png
Next is a much smaller fill for

She was missing the whole Foreplay category as well so I came up with 8 of them scattered about HJ, TJ, and FJ. Should have made some new portraits for her but I got lazy.

portrait_small.jpg

Remember to edit your JSON files. Enjoy!

Last edited:

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Awesome job bro thx for the fills i have a update pack coming soon

Lela Star
Isis Love

plus 10 new packs to be released

Reactions: Max0202
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes