Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021

Here is my first girlpack. I'll be looking out for requested girls that interest me and perhaps I'll make more.
niceee.... Jewels Jade is missing so far... would be nice if you could. I don´t know if you like her as well...

Dec 24, 2018
Quick question: Is backV and frontV referring to the camera position? or is it referring to the male's perspective?

an example: a girl in regular cowgirl position but the camera angle is focusing on her ass. Is that frontV or backV. Thanks!

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
As I don't see an option to create a poll ... maybe you can "help" me find a solution for my following question with the like buttons:

Video updates of GP's. Do you prefer to download a 2nd pack for update the original pack or do you prefer to download one pack (even if it means you may have to download 70% of the content again)?

Like Button Heart = Just one package
Like Button Sad =Additional update packages are just fine for me.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Quick question: Is backV and frontV referring to the camera position? or is it referring to the male's perspective?

an example: a girl in regular cowgirl position but the camera angle is focusing on her ass. Is that frontV or backV. Thanks!
"backV" = doggy / rev cowgirl etc...
"frontV" = missionary / cowgirl etc...

SF89

Dec 21, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen!

I hereby present you the next star to grace the club stage, the marvelous

Shay.jpg

(.webm format, 5 "lessons")

Shay is so very hot she'll undoubtedly burn away your virtual virginity, if you have any. Several times. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SF89

Dec 21, 2019
No videos play when I make her perform.
Yes, indeed...my stupid mistake, sorry. It looks like I converted the videos to .webm VP9 version and instead I should have used VP8.

Should be fixed and reuploaded in a couple hours.

After that, I'm going to lock myself in an empty room with only a glass of scotch and a gun. I know what my country expects of me. *sigh* :D :D

EDIT: Should be fixed by now - old link in Shay's post replaced with a new one

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes