Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I have uploaded the third set of V8 fills on my Page 75 post.

There is a 73 percent chance I didn't fuck it up this time.

Fills include:
Lucie Wilde (Not sure if these are mine or a fill from the creator), Lucy Doll, Mia Malkova, Mona Wales
Natalie Knight, Natasha Nice, Olivia Nice, Piper Perri, Rebel Lynn, Riley Reid, Rita Peach, Sara Bell
Skylar Snow, Sophie Dee, Stacy Cruz, Tiffany Watson, Victoria Rae Black, Zoey Kush.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Anya Olson really needs more content. She only has 12 videos spread between Dance and Pose.
I did a remake of this a while back for the same reason. I haven't gotten around to adding my older packs to the Airtable but a pack with 4 clips in all the dancing categories and 3 clips in all the posing categories should be lurking either . They're not hi-res, though, if that's what you're looking for.

Here is what I've got clips for at this point (but if someone else wants to make the pack, I'm not going to be upset in the slightest):
MILFs: Tina Kay, Kinuski Kakku, Vera King
Current: Lily Glee, Harlow West, Kylie Rocket
Early 2000s: Angela Stone, Kathy Anderson (early years), Lisa Sparkle, Natalia Rossi, Sara Stone, Suzie Carina
Middle 2000-Teens: Brooke Haze, Karina White, Luna Corazon
Deepfakes: Gal Gadot, Jessica Alba, Margot Robbie, Megan Fox

Reactions: smegbot and Jack-O

Larslars

Oct 18, 2017
I'm working on Luna Corazon next. Haven't made a lot of progress, really. I have all the videos I should need for her, but I haven't cut any yet.

Reactions: Jack-O

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I'm thinking of starting a Marilyn Mansion pack. I have content downloaded and think I have enough, but haven't started slicing and dicing yet.

Reactions: Gralps

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
What packs are people working on? I was thinking of doing a refresh of Dillon Harper but there is not much new or different material. Little Caprice and her husband broke up and I've seen new content from her now with different partners. Anya Olson really needs more content. She only has 12 videos spread between Dance and Pose. Foxi Di could use a refresh, but she has been out of the business since 2017.... still a lot of stuff out there. I'm currently doing a fill of Chloe Cherry... man is she a slut.
I have a few names I'm working on, but they're going to be slow:
Western: Lena Nicole, Abbie Maley, Jane Rogers, Katie Jordin, half considering Madi Collins though she might be too new for a pack of the scope I like.
JAV: Julia (uncensored/decensored), Yui Hatano (uncensored)

Mostly been pulling timecode, haven't started edits yet. I keep getting busy with real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: smegbot

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Fill

Added 60 videos.

868Mb

Changelog

6x-Dance
5x-Closer
2x-Naked
1x-HandJob
8x-BlowJob
5x-DeepThroat
1x-FaceFuck
2x-SexFrontVag
5x-SexAnal
6x-Group3Some
1x-Group4Some
1x-GroupOrgy
1x-FinishCreamPie
3x-FinishFacial
4x-FinishSwallow
5x-Finish3Some
4x-FinishGroup

portrait.png
Enjoy!

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
I present my Amirah Adara girlpack, adapted (with many thanks) from Muga453q's original Amirah girlpack.

Download here:

1. Most important: Comes with eight detailed lessons, comprising 390 images. These form a mini visual novel and story line for Amirah's employment at Venus's Club. (Please be patient while the lessons are loading. They are large (60-140 frames apiece) and can take 15-20 seconds to load.)
  2. Reworked Amirah's profile images to have true transparency.
  3. Changed Amirah's description.json to make her a basic $300 hire, with starter stats, so that she will (hopefully) be hired early in game (and her custom lessons will therefore be applicable and advantageous to her development).
  4. Added numerous Webm videos, with an emphasis on showing off Amirah's incredible legs in heels.
  5. Significantly increased the number of anal, threesome, and foursome clips.
  6. Added orgy clips of Amirah taken from "Whores of Wall Street" and "Making Fuck Buddies in the Club."
  7. In total, this girlpack now has 196 Webm clips comprising more than 90 minutes of footage of Amirah sucking, fucking, and getting cum-splattered in every conceivable way.
  8. Removed the original anal creampie webm video in favor of a better (imho) group creampie shot.

I hope people enjoy it!

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a handful. Apologies if any have already been done. I'm trying to clear out/finish off the in progress ones I have, and I didn't re-check to see if they had been released by someone else recently.

1622719459070.png

1622719553641.png

1622719699989.png

1622719813127.png

1622719872196.png

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
Oooh, I got a special one today. I think about this girl a lot.

So about ten years ago, this girl, Lena Nicole, aka Lena Sunshine, was a fairly prolific but not-too-famous model and G/G performer. But way, way, way back in the day, she very briefly did some incredible hardcore scenes for Vouyer and Jules Jordan, among others.

In some other universe, she stuck with B/G and probably became a pretty big star. She definitely had the performance chops. Sadly, we're not in that universe. So I present this pack to you, as a testament to her talent, the star that could have been. Though because her hardcore scenes were so few, I did have to fill out her pack with a few G/G scenes. V8 compliant, but no Group Finishes.
portrait3.jpg

NOTE: My video editor was being really weird as I was editing this. There are occasionally bad frames. I'm pretty sure I edited them all out, but if I missed any, please let me know.

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Here is everybody's favourite tall vampire lady:

portrait.jpg
Obviously this pack contains a lot of scenes with size differences, so you have been warned.
There's not too much content for her yet (probably due to RE8s very recent release), so there's a lot stuff she won't do atm and the pack will probably need to get updated later.
There are some optional scenes featuring a bit of Beast and Futa Content included in the folder. Just drag the videos folder into her pack directory to enable the scenes.
Hope you enjoy!

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
My 44th girlpack is finally uploaded !
It took me a while, there is a lot of material about the Russian anal and group aficionado Kitana Lure.
portrait_small.png

1.4GB, WEBM fully HD 720p, ±225 scenes, no lessons.
v8.1 ready.

"There is nothing she won't do" :love:

The pack has been added to my girlpacks MEGA folder:

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
This was by far and away the fastest I've put a girlpack together. What can I say? This girl inspires me.

Jane Rogers is a real shining star of an up-and-comer. Tall, redhead, pierced nipples, toned gymrat body, great performance, and a big smile. Just my type. She's been in the business since 2019, and she's been shooting with bigger names recently, with scenes for Nubiles and alongside established stars like Aiden Ashley. I'm very excited to see her new scenes as they come.

portrait3.jpg

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes