Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I have a backlog of stuff I need to share before I forget. Most of the following quality raunch has been ripped from Evil Angel's site at 720p. Girlpack has been brought up to v8.1

The original pack was made by v4scorse and can be found on Page 13. You need this.

I'm satisfied how the fill turned out. Could have done more, but my Shotcut program kept crashing.

Includes json file, multiple portraits, and 42 new videos.

Dance - 3X
Closer - 3X
Topless - 1X
ToyMast - 1X
Naked - 1X
BlowJob - 2X
DeepThroat - 1X
FaceFuck - 5X
SexFrontVag - 5X
SexBackVag - 5X
SexAnal - 1X
Threesome - 2X
Foursome - 1X
FinishFacial - 3X
FinishSwallow - 1X
Finish3Some - 5X
FinishGroup - 2X

portrait2.png

Last edited:

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Like I said, I've been working on some updates for older packs and while I did that, I also looked into lessons a bit. So here is a re-release for one of my favourites:

portrait.jpg

There are a few new scenes and also she has 4 lessons now!

I also made a futa and a beast/monster/alien add-on for her:

Hope you enjoy!

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I also brought up to version 8.1 with this fill.

This include the updated JSON file and all the original content now organized in Sex/BackVaginal and Sex/FacingVaginal folders.

Added all the group money shots in Finish/Group/3Some & 4SomePlus, along with some new 3some videos.

...and threw in some new portraits.

Add this to the girlpack.

portrait.png

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
I first wanted to publish this girlpack as my 50th and last girlpack, but in the meantime Tobe gave up the game and now the future of Venus' Club, if any, is not clear at all.
I know Tobe didn't want her to be published as a girlpack as he wanted to make her grow in the storyline of the game, but I also know that a lot of players were asking for more of her. And as the game is now on hold, nobody knows what her future will be in the game.

This is why I decided to finally create her dedicated girlpack. I also wanted more of her ! I also wanted to see her in real action !

And as I didn't want to keep her for myself, here is she for the whole community.

I renamed her girlpack not to conflict with the Nicole Aniston from the core game, so here is Nicole Anis as my 45th girlpack.
portrait_small.png

It will of course be possible to rename the pack in the future if Nicole Aniston gets out of the core game at any given time.

1.8GB, WEBM fully HD 720p, ±285 scenes, no lessons (I leave it to Tobe or whomever will take over the game or whomever wants to create lessons for her).
13 portrait and 34 portrait_small pics to choose from.
v8.1 ready.

The pack has been added to my girlpacks MEGA folder:

Enjoy :love:

As initially she would have been my last girlpack, but as I still have a few in the pipe, my future girlpacks (if any) will be bonus ones ;)

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
you should of just left nicole alone

untill he figures what he wants to do with the game

whats the point of all these packs but no story i have over 900+ packs just sitting here

Allend

Sep 11, 2017

whats the point of all these packs but no story i have over 900+ packs just sitting here

I respectfully disagree, papsmurf (loved your girlpacks, by the way!). In my opinion, even without updates to the core, the game is still a pretty fun sandbox if the girlpacks keep coming.

Anyway, i just wanted to say that I appreciate the work both you and Gaston2020 have done, and I´m glad to have "Nicole Anis" in the game =)

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
I respectfully disagree, papsmurf (loved your girlpacks, by the way!). In my opinion, even without updates to the core, the game is still a pretty fun sandbox if the girlpacks keep coming.

Anyway, i just wanted to say that I appreciate the work both you and Gaston2020 have done, and I´m glad to have "Nicole Anis" in the game =)

game is repetitive and its hard to have a stable of girls too much scrolling. when u have rosters of 600+ lol u lose track of ppl. and gaston2020 said Tobe quit updating Venus club.

unless someone takes over 900 girlpacks going in the trash

its always the good games that gets abandoned.

smh

SF89

Dec 21, 2019
...regarding "Nicole Anis" pack...

Hats off for gaston's hard work...from the looks of it - the size of the pack is truly impressive, with much, much content (almost 300 scenes is a gigantic amount) and overall, it looks great. Big thumbs up.

However, I'm inclined to agree with papasmurf. Nicole should have been if not left alone for now, then revealed to us in an even better way. So at this time, I'm not downloading gaston's pack, no matter how superb it probably is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I first wanted to publish this girlpack as my 50th and last girlpack, but in the meantime Tobe gave up the game and now the future of Venus' Club, if any, is not clear at all.
I know Tobe didn't want her to be published as a girlpack as he wanted to make her grow in the storyline of the game, but I also know that a lot of players were asking for more of her. And as the game is now on hold, nobody knows what her future will be in the game.

This is why I decided to finally create her dedicated girlpack. I also wanted more of her ! I also wanted to see her in real action !

And as I didn't want to keep her for myself, here is she for the whole community.

I renamed her girlpack not to conflict with the Nicole Aniston from the core game, so here is Nicole Anis as my 45th girlpack.
Tobe and everyone else interested in this project(?): Maybe this pack could be used to finish Nicole's story arc? Dunno if Tobe already has all the clips he would have needed etc. And yes, I understand Tobe isn't actively going to work on this game anymore. Hence the "would have". But for many Nicole's story arc is the thing they're really interested in to see finished.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017

View attachment 1254163

It will of course be possible to rename the pack in the future if Nicole Aniston gets out of the core game at any given time.

1.8GB, WEBM fully HD 720p, ±285 scenes, no lessons (I leave it to Tobe or whomever will take over the game or whomever wants to create lessons for her).
13 portrait and 34 portrait_small pics to choose from.
v8.1 ready.

The pack has been added to my girlpacks MEGA folder:

Enjoy :love:

As initially she would have been my last girlpack, but as I still have a few in the pipe, my future girlpacks (if any) will be bonus ones ;)
Wait, what? When did this happen? Can you link it?

^^^^ inbold

Reactions: edwards21

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

If her story was actually complete, I would agree. But since it's not, and might never be I appreciate the option to add basically a copy of her with everything unlocked for after the dates are done. Without a girlpack for her, I find myself never using her after the rest of the girls have leveled up past foreplay.

Reactions: gaston2020

Larslars

Oct 18, 2017
EH.jpg
So I finished my 6th girlpack, the posh redhead, . She's another hot performer I learned about with small tits but a big ass and she reeaaally does it for me. On a very related note, I may have gone little overboard with her pack (1.6GB, 222 videos). I think I need a short break from making packs after this one.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
I didn't want to start any controversy by publishing a Nicole Anis(ton) girlpack, as you can imagine.

My point of view is that, as the game is currently on hold and with unclear future, the Nicole storyline in the core game is stopped. Clearly a part of the community wanted more about her, hence my girlpack.

The bottom line is, as for any girlpack, that players are free to use it or not ;)

SF89

Dec 21, 2019
I didn't want to start any controversy by publishing a Nicole Anis(ton) girlpack, as you can imagine.

My point of view is that, as the game is currently on hold and with unclear future, the Nicole storyline in the core game is stopped. Clearly a part of the community wanted more about her, hence my girlpack.

The bottom line is, as for any girlpack, that players are free to use it or not ;)
No controversy started.
...and my reaction/reasoning wasn't meant to be negative or aggressive towards you in any way. Once again, I appreciate the effort with the pack.

I guess I'm that part of community you're talking about. To clarify:
Yes, I want more of her. But not just the girlpack - ideally it would be the continuation of her story. Not only scenes - but I understand if some people want "complete" Nicole, since the original seems to stay locked with only a few available scenes for the time being.
The issue I have is that duplicity, as I stated before. Nicole Aniston AND Nicole Anis in the staff roster...it just doesn't sit well with me.

However, if nothing happens and the original Nicole stays abandoned, I might (in some distant future :) ) create lessons for "Nicole Anis" and try to expand on our assistant's story, albeit in this way via club's lounge. Far from ideal, but hey...at least it's something, right?

Reactions: gaston2020

blaze1412

Jul 10, 2018
i have some question here : could be possible to add some story to girlpack? some dialogue with pic? like basic of nicole probably?

SF89

Dec 21, 2019
i have some question here : could be possible to add some story to girlpack? some dialogue with pic? like basic of nicole probably?
Indeed it is...you can add girl's pics and accompany them with some writing in her lessons, accessible via the lounge upgrade. If that's enough for you, then you're good to go.
Check out my packs (warning - except for Shay Fox, they're not in the airtable list if I'm correct; the links in the ladies' index on page 4 should still be working) - I'm attempting to do something like what you're mentioning...

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes