Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
the mega link is gone i need my favourite girl

(from Airtable list) V8 version link works for me.

Airtable list of packs (as detailed in OP of this thread):

mfar

Jul 6, 2020
all my mp4 packs are not working (produces sound only no video) webm packs are working fine
anyone have a solution?

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Is there a reason that people seem to prefer those? When I make my own videos, I make MP4 and I think that the video quality is better.
I convert them mostly because I noticed early on that mp4 files caused the game to crash, particularly when it was asked to switch from a webm to mp4 for a finish.

I asked Tobe about it and he mentioned that the game engine preferred webm so I started converting all the mp4s I downloaded (or uploaded).

HandBrake is freeware convertor that's relatively easy to learn. I put together a tutorial for someone a couple of months back and I can post here if anyone is interested.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Is there a reason that people seem to prefer those? When I make my own videos, I make MP4 and I think that the video quality is better.
All of the above. And on some OS (also Mac), unity becomes unstable loading .mp4 format. "VP8 .webm" Format is best overall format . It works best in Unity, on every OS.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
All of the above. And on some OS (also Mac), unity becomes unstable loading .mp4 format. "VP8 .webm" Format is best overall format . It works best in Unity, on every OS.
Gotcha. I've always been a Windows guy. I guess that's why I don't notice that.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys if you asked for edit permissions to the airtable, please post in this thread or pm me so I know who you are. I don't want to approve random people and then have one of them be a vandal. Generally, I would approve everyone who has at some point contributed a pack.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Hey guys if you asked for edit permissions to the airtable, please post in this thread or pm me so I know who you are. I don't want to approve random people and then have one of them be a vandal. Generally, I would approve everyone who has at some point contributed a pack.
I have editing capabilities there (I think)

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
I don't believe I can edit yet, only submit.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't believe I can edit yet, only submit.
Invited.

I have editing capabilities there (I think)
Yes, I invited over 20 people to have editor permissions through F95 DMs. My comment was meant for the people who asked for editor permissions through Airtable requests. If those people posted here in this thread I will give you permission, if you didn't then I won't.

Oct 25, 2017
Invited.

Yes, I invited over 20 people to have editor permissions through F95 DMs. My comment was meant for the people who asked for editor permissions through Airtable requests. If those people posted here in this thread I will give you permission, if you didn't then I won't.
Must have missed all of this. Been away from the site for a few days. Can I get my hands on some of this editing action? I want to release some V2s of a couple of my early packs and would rather just edit the existing entries

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Must have missed all of this. Been away from the site for a few days. Can I get my hands on some of this editing action? I want to release some V2s of a couple of my early packs and would rather just edit the existing entries
I'm sorry, how could I have missed you. I could've sworn you were in one of the earlier invite lists.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
my packs. here the list of them

Links under spoilers

- Paragon Countess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Cassie (Paladin)
- Elizabeth (Bioshock)
- Shepard (Mass Effect)
- Samsung Sam (Samsung phone ads girl)
- Lulu (Final Fnatasy X)
- Eliza (Tekken, i think)
- Loba (Star Wars)
- Mai Shiranui (Dead or alive/fighters-thing-i-forget-the-name)
- Maya (Borderland)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Mavis Draculas (Hotel Transilvania)
- Nyotengu (dead or alive)
- Rachel amber (Life is Strange)
- Panam (Cyberpunk 2077)
- Poison Ivy (Batman)
- Power Girl (Marvel-thing)
- World of warcraft ( There is 3 , Whitemane, Silvanas, Tyrande.)
coming as soon as possible (the best my internet can do.)

They aren't perfect and miss some stuff. In case you "may" get stuck, dont forget to use the lesson to get points (i mostly hacked lesson so they give 10 pts whatever answer you get from demo lesson with them XD)

PS : please keep in mind that i m not pro at this at all XD, i just did that for myself. They miss some stuff. Also, i did not include every single piece of animations with them, i strictly rated and took only the ones with best quality. i prefer quality over quantity, i don't care if they can't do some works, as long they have decent amount of content and they look nice to me.

keep in mind that some girls containt stuff with creatures, such as WoW girls. But it's extremly limited, i dont like that so i tried to keep only the ones that are decent.. AKA, they will containt like Orc, trolls and others humanoid (with human looking dick) more than straigth creatures. the max is around 3 or 4 animations for a girl, wich is pretty low. I also try to put theses in the non sexual work (tightjob etc..) but heh, i try my best, wich is not easy with such girls sometime XD. so you are warned!!!

as i m not pro, it's possible that some weird stuff happen... sorry 'bout that :/

none of the pack crashed my game, soo i hope for you too. If it crash, i guess it's no luck, i got some crash with otehrs people package, yet they work nice the next time i tried soo... it's a mystery to me.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes