Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Just FYI.
I am still cutting all the scenes for Jesse Jane.
So far I have 84 scenes with each 4-5 clips and the folder says ...80 more to go (maybe 50% will be used of them).
After cutting the export process starts and converting....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I m still no pro at this (remember that), also remember that i prefer quality over quantity, so most girls won't do everything. (Not like it actually care because most things just usually mix into a simple category. For exemple... doing separate categories for "back vaginal", "front vaginal", "anal", "doggy" and so on is useless as the game will simply pick randomly one between these when a client want "sex". i think the game should have simple category and not requiring many categories that are not even used separatly by the game anyway.
But whatever... enjoy theses girls :p

Scarlet (Final Fantasy) v

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skye (Paladin) v

Symmetra (Overwatch) v

Jaina Proodmore (World of Warcraft) v

Y'Shtola (Final Fantasy) v

Ada Wong (Resident Evil) v

Serath (Paragon) v

Pharah (Overwatch) v

Last edited:

Larslars

Oct 18, 2017
portrait.jpg

I'm back with my 7th Girlpack, . She already has a girlpack or two, but she's hot, so I wanted one 100% uncensored. This pack is meant to work standalone or just as additional videos depending on your preference. The finishes aren't quite as varied as I'd like, but otherwise I'm happy with how much uncensored content I could find.
EDIT: Don't download right now, theres some corrupted files, but I'm working on finding and replacing them.

Last edited:

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
I'm back with my 7th Girlpack, . She already has a girlpack or two, but she's hot, so I wanted one 100% uncensored. This pack is meant to work standalone or just as additional videos depending on your preference. The finishes aren't quite as varied as I'd like, but otherwise I'm happy with how much uncensored content I could find.
This folder is triggering some strange CPU behavior for me. Getting massive CPU usage from trying to open the subfolders. This persists until you either delete the folder (which hangs, but will successfully delete if you terminate the COM surrogate process, or simply restart your machine). Could the files be corrupted somehow? I think it's the 3some group subfolder specifically that triggers it. Anyone else?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
My next piece of work was refreshing with new content and bringing it up to v8.1. Added about 55 new videos. She did not appear on . The refreshed pack comes in at 883Mb. Cudos to rbaxt as the original creator. This is one slutty little girl.

portrait.png

Larslars

Oct 18, 2017
This folder is triggering some strange CPU behavior for me. Getting massive CPU usage from trying to open the subfolders. This persists until you either delete the folder (which hangs, but will successfully delete if you terminate the COM surrogate process, or simply restart your machine). Could the files be corrupted somehow? I think it's the 3some group subfolder specifically that triggers it. Anyone else?
Shieet yeah, there's a bunch of corrupted files. I'm gonna comb through everything and repair the pack, but for now I advise everyone to just delete the pack if you've downloaded it.

So apparently when you lose power while working with Shotcut, it fucks shit up way more than you'd think.

Edit: So any video with the "Crowd" file name is fucked. Those videos are located in the Orgy, 3some, 4somefinish, and one in the facefuck category. Sorry guys I thought I had found all the corrupted files before I uploaded.

Last edited:

Larslars

Oct 18, 2017
Okay I've reuploaded my pack. I remade the ruined group videos and went through every single clip to check for corrupted files, so it should be good now.

So while I was clipping the videos yesterday I lost power twice, and now I've ended up having to delete 2 full videos worth of clips. This is not the first time Shotcut has caused me issues with corrupted files, but this was definitely the most thorough job of it. Again, sorry for my fuck up, I'll do better about testing my stuff.

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
Sorry guys I thought I had found all the corrupted files before I uploaded.
One of my packs had this happen to it too. It's so easy for, just, everything to go wrong. Especially with ShotCut. It's a great program, but it does have some heavy lifting issues especially at high CPU load.

Don't beat yourself up, these mistakes happen to everyone. It's cool.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Updated .

I've shared this several times. I put this together for myself but decided to share it. It is a mix of pop, rock, and heavy metal. I hand selected each song but feel free to remove what you don't want.

Club Music.jpg Work Music.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Did some more work on . Added about 40 new videos and brought her up to v8.1. Pack came in at 1.11Gb. Cudos to the original creator jggold. I could not find the other pack made by Warrax.

I also did some maintenance on the oral category as I felt most of the videos depicting deepthroat didn't cut the mustard. Remy isn't known for her deepthroating skills so I can understand that jggold chose the best content out there. I migrated the deepthroat clips to BJ. Evil Angel had two videos from producer Jonni Darkko who really put Remy's throat to the test. I almost jizzed when I saw those tears stream down her cheeks. The two videos produced 9 different clips between Facefucking and Deepthroat and just flat out wrecked her. Great content.

Hope jggold doesn't mind. :p Just trying to improve the quality of this pack.

And of course there is a new portrait.

portrait.png

Enjoy!

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I've dropped a couple of performers from about a decade ago to my post on Page 90.

and . Both were popular in their day but each has been out of the business for 4 to 8 years so I've added links to their bios.

These have been added to the .

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes