Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Sometimes I can't leave well enough alone.

In June I made a fill for the lovely and added 42 videos. Since I'm partial to Asian girls I wasn't quite satisfied. A month ago I started collecting and its taken me till now to finish a remastering of this great pack by v4scorse. I don't want to pat myself on the back but now this pack fucking ROCKS. I don't know how many I added, but its now up to 165 videos and 1.68Gb

99.9% of the Oral and Sex content except for the fills I did last month has been replaced with 720p or better. I kept a keen eye on everything I think makes a great scene....lighting, angle, and good camera work that is close enough to see her pussy stretch! None of the wide shot crap from 12 feet away.

I rate this pack at 10 out of 10. There is not one poor scene in the entire pack. You gotta check this out!

*note* Link has been updated for new orgy scenes.

And, I made another portrait so there are three to choose from.

portrait.png
Next on my radar is Alina Li.

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
It just keeps getting better. Got a message from jggold that he had an 1280x720 orgy video with Vina he was saving for a fill of his own and he offered it to me to add. Good man.

I cut the orgy up four ways and added the finish. I also took the opportunity to add another couple Anal scenes with Creampie.

Two more Anal, three more Finishes and four added Orgy clips. If you have already downloaded then just grab the . I'll get this added to the main pack tonight and change the link.

Now all we have to find is the illusive Vina Sky Titjob and she will be complete.

Search far and wide my friends.....SEND OUT THE HOUNDS!!!

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
It just keeps getting better. Got a message from jggold that he had an 1280x720 orgy video with Vina he was saving for a fill of his own and he offered it to me to add. Good man.

I cut the orgy up four ways and added the finish. I also took the opportunity to add another couple Anal scenes with Creampie.

Two more Anal, three more Finishes and four added Orgy clips. If you have already downloaded then just grab the . I'll get this added to the main pack tonight and change the link.

Now all we have to find is the illusive Vina Sky Titjob and she will be complete.

Search far and wide my friends.....SEND OUT THE HOUNDS!!!
thanks to you both for making Vina even better!

Oct 25, 2017
1627058597946.png

1627058665363.png

1627058802871.png

As usual there are a bunch of random ass girlpacks that I didn't post for various reasons. Grab bag of random crap. V2s I made, ones that I wasn't super happy with, girlpacks that already existed I did my own version of for fun, etc. I also re-did my Bella Bellz girlpack because it was the first one I made and it sucked looking back.

mmaxxx

Mar 3, 2019
Hi all, bear with me as this is my first post. Thanks to everyone who has created and shared their packs. I have a few girlpacks ready to share...

Brandy Talore
portrait.png

Sensual Jane (revamped)

portrait.png
Randi Storm

portrait_small.png

**all 3 packs updated to webm**

No lessons included.
Working on Nicole Love and Alia Janine for next packs.

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all, bear with me as this is my first post. Thanks to everyone who has created and shared their packs. I have a few girlpacks ready to share...
Thanks for taking the time to put these together.

One thing I'd suggest is converting your mp4 videos to webm. The game was set up to run webm and mp4 sometimes causes crashes.

There are some great freeware programs available (HandBrake is what I use and I think I posted a tutorial -- if not, I have a tutorial I can share with you). There are a few online convertors you can use if you search this thread.

Reactions: mmaxxx

mmaxxx

Mar 3, 2019

One thing I'd suggest is converting your mp4 videos to webm. The game was set up to run webm and mp4 sometimes causes crashes.

There are some great freeware programs available (HandBrake is what I use and I think I posted a tutorial -- if not, I have a tutorial I can share with you). There are a few online convertors you can use if you search this thread.
Thanks, I'll work on the webm conversions and implement in future packs.

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Just wanna say:
I really appreciate how many Rule 34 packs have been made by now! I'm always happy to see new releases adding some lovely video game or anime girls to the club:)
By now, almost 50 Rule 34 packs have been shared on here, since my initial Liara pack.
Thank you people, keep up the good work!

Reactions: nIceKing

nIceKing

Oct 29, 2018
Just wanna say:
I really appreciate how many Rule 34 packs have been made by now! I'm always happy to see new releases adding some lovely video game or anime girls to the club:)
By now, almost 50 Rule 34 packs have been shared on here, since my initial Liara pack.
Thank you people, keep up the good work!

I cannot say, how much I agree with you. As a lousy lurker, who just downloads the Packs, I am very grateful to ALL Pack-Makers, but especially the Rule34 Packers <3 Keep it up!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Brandy Talore
View attachment 1318135

Sensual Jane (revamped)

View attachment 1318150
Randi Storm

View attachment 1318153

No lessons included.
Working on Nicole Love and Alia Janine for next packs.
Brandi is an all time favorite. I was into her from the time that she was posting amateur vids. Her videos seem harder to find these days. Made me wonder if they had been taken down.

Reactions: mmaxxx

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

I can't speak for anyone else but for me, I rarely have the game crash. I've also seen the game crash during work with just webm videos playing. On my PC I'm not seeing a stability issue with using MP4 videos.

I generally frown on webm videos because the compression the format uses is too aggressive. Yes, they are smaller in size but it usually comes at a cost of frame quality. Even when doing a lossless conversion, I often see additional graininess in the videos after a webm conversion. A video is just made up of lots of picture frames played in rapid succession, usually 20 - 30 FPS. If you over-compress a JPG or any image you'll get the same problem, additional graininess. Some people can't tell, but I usually can.

I know your response will be that they are the same quality after conversion but I've worked with graphic art and video for many years and I disagree. It is very clear to my eyes. I have yet to see an MP4 to WebM converter that is truly lossless even though many claim to be. I've even tried the one you recommend and posted a while back. By the very nature of the high compression it just isn't possible. If file size is the biggest concern, use WebM. If video quality is the biggest concern, use MP4.

FYI - I won't reply to all the players telling me I'm wrong. I have no need to prove something I already know. Feel free to disagree but I won't be drawn into an argument. Changing someone's opinion on a gaming forum is next to impossible in most cases so it is pointless.

Have fun and happy gaming!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I still crash occasionally, but I haven't been able to find a reproduceable cause. Sometimes I can play for an hour or longer with zero crashes. Other times it might crash several times in an hour. I think it might be resource related though, I don't think I've ever crashed with less than 5 stages active at once. With the videos being randomized though it's kind of hard to test unless you know for sure which one caused the crash.

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
Some more Rule34 Characters:
Nami (One Piece)
Nami | Five World War Wikia | Fandom

Helen Parr (The Incredibles)
Helen Parr | Die Unglaublichen Wiki | Fandom

Bayonetta

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes