Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I updated my . I added approximately twelve new songs. I hand picked every song but feel free to delete whatever you don't want. It is a mix of pop, rock, and heavy metal. Enjoy!

Club Music.jpg Work Music.jpg

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Been doing some more work on girlpacks. Most of these are favorites and have been in my Girlpacks rotation for a long time. Remastered at 720p or better from studios such as HardX, EvilAngel, JulesJordan, Tushy, Blacked, Nympho, and TeamSkeet. And of course most have new portraits.

First up is coming in at 1.35Gb

portrait_small.png
Dance and Pose was left alone but I've remastered some of the other categories such as Foreplay, Oral, and Sex. I must have suffered a 12-hour stiffy doing this girl. Gianna can fuck...and fuck HARD. New portrait_small provided.

3 - Foreplay/HJ
11 - Oral/BJ
4 - Oral/DeepThroat
6 - Oral/FaceFuck
11 - Sex/FrontVag
9 - Sex/BackVag
5 - Sex/Anal

Next is who has been given the Cur8t0r treatment with a top to bottom remastering. Much of the original content was compressed 15 second clips and some of them are still there... but not very many. Girl has a great set of tits and I was pleasantly surprised at her deepthroating skills. New portrait and portrait_small provided. 738.4 Mb

portrait_small.png

Remastered content for coming in at 1.82Gb. For a couple of these categories much of the original stuff wasn't kept but some categories I didn't touch at all... New portrait and portrait_small provided. This petite girl can really take a cock. Both scenes from Mandingo and Chris Strokes absolutely rail her and she takes them in stride. Amazing!

portrait_small.png

2 - ForePlay/HJ
8 - Oral/BJ
4 - Oral/FaceFuck
17 - Sex/FrontVag
13 - Sex/BackVag
3 - Finish/Body
1 - Finish/Face
1 - Finish/Swallow
3 - Finish/CreamPie

I've found more content for when she went by either Ioana or Polly and shot for European studio 21 Sextury. Some of the original content ripped from the web in 480p has been replaced with 720p. New portrait provided.

portrait_small.png

1.1 Gb

Added or replaced

4 - Oral/BJ
2 - Oral/DeepThroat
1 - Oral/FaceFuck
2 - Sex/FacingVag
1 - Sex/BackVag
4 - Sex/Anal
2 - Group/Threesome
2 - Finish/Body
1 - Finish/Tits
6 - Finish/Swallow
2 - Finish/3Some

Also did some portraits for other girls in my favorites list. Jewelz Blu and Vanna Bardot. Enjoy!

portrait_small.png portrait.png

portrait_small.png

portrait.png

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Anyone have the original Vanna Bardot pack? Airtable and the girl compendium both point to dead links.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I've added and Abby Cross to my post on Page 90.

The mugshot I put in in the pack of Destiny Cruz is horrendous so I linked to her profile so you can get a better idea if you don't know who she is.

These will be on the in short order.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes