Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mirage_Z

Jan 21, 2018
Was it a certain category for those two or just all videos? I tested them in game (only up to the foreplay category) but they both seemed to be working when I put them out.
Its all the categories, I can't quite understand what caused this, one day everything was ok, next thing I know 30% of my girls packs stopped showing :/

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Its all the categories, I can't quite understand what caused this, one day everything was ok, next thing I know 30% of my girls packs stopped showing :/
Could be memory and/or codec issues... Had an update of any drivers? What are you running the game on etc?

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
My 36th girlpack has landed ! Here is the serial swallower Amy Reid.
portrait_small.png

1.4 GB, WEBM (mostly HD 720p), ±215 scenes, no lessons.
Several alternative portrait and small portrait pics.
v8.1 ready.

"The is nothing she won't do" :love:

The pack has been added to my girlpacks MEGA folder:

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Larslars

Oct 18, 2017
So I finally got around to making a girlpack, and I chose , sorta at random.

I had no idea who she was going in and man she's into kinkier shit than I am. I mostly left out that stuff, but there is inevitably some BDSM left in. There's also a little bit more lesbian videos than most packs have, but that will probably be common for any packs I do in the future. I'll try to make the packs still functional if those videos are removed, but no promises.

Let me know if there's any mistakes in the pack, or things I can improve on in the future. I think I'll try to make a pack for Daisy Ducati next when I get some time for it.

Last edited:

huhggg

Sep 1, 2020
Does anyone have any suggestions on what the more high quality packs here are? Most of these seem to be really low quality or have very few clips. Thanks

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone have any suggestions on what the more high quality packs here are? Most of these seem to be really low quality or have very few clips. Thanks
There are several good packs around, unfortunately the only way to know is to test them.
I only made 3 packs so far but I've put quite effort in them.
Check here if you want and I hope you like them.

huhggg

Sep 1, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply. I will check those out.

I started working on a pack myself and am aiming for similar quality to what your post described.

Is there a guide anywhere on how to do the lessons? I haven't found any packs where I can take a look and figure out how it works. lol

enano85

Jan 7, 2018
could someone upload the girlpacks in other server like nopy if this is not much to ask?

I don t know about you but in my country the dowload limit in mega is too short and there are many packs i can't download

Reactions: Allend

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
could someone upload the girlpacks in other server like nopy if this is not much to ask?

I don t know about you but in my country the dowload limit in mega is too short and there are many packs i can't download
Nopy isn't a site that everyone can join, I believe you need to be f95 staff to even open an account. The reason most use mega is it is the best free site around, most of the rest put major restrictions on uploads (size limit, available for only a certain time, etc.). The best way around the download limit is either a VPN, or use Mega desktop app.

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 1170959

View attachment 1170960
Vienna Black has an error with her JSON, she's still named "Example Girl." You probably want to fix that.

Vanna also has an unspecified problem that I'm trying to track down. I'll edit with that information when I find it.

EDIT: Her "do anal" was set to "anal" instead of true or false.

Reactions: zz botom
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna Black has an error with her JSON, she's still named "Example Girl." You probably want to fix that.

Vanna also has an unspecified problem that I'm trying to track down. I'll edit with that information when I find it.

EDIT: Her "do anal" was set to "anal" instead of true or false.
Crap I uploaded the wrong ones. Had work in progress folders and must have zipped up those instead of the finished products. Will fix it in the morning. Thanks

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Here is my GirlPack #4: Nicole Sheridan

portrait.png portrait_small.png

173 vids, WEBM, 720p, 1,24GB
If anyone could upload better portrait pics, that would be nice.

Links

Feel free to send me feedback by pm (improvements, updates, etc.).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes