Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Hello guys, here a little update with a new pack: Sybil A Kailena!
I'm particularly slow at making packs because I spend a lot of time looking for the material...
Consider for Sybil I've downloaded 116GB of 1080 videos to select and work with.
Also I try not just to cut the videos but also to edit them, adjust the sound and tweak them when needed.

Now I have to start thinking which girl to do next... :unsure:

I hope you like it! :)

f616c442069b4a7eab404d4288defe92.jpg

Videos: 103
Quality: 720p / WebM
Length: 30'' each video
Size: 767MB
Game Version: v8
Lessons: No

Here my two older packs, Abigaile Johnson has been updated to V8 with new content and few remastered videos.
Enjoy!

918788_abigaile-johnson-shows-off-her-nice-tits-in-lacy-blue-thong-5.jpg

Videos: 81
Size: 555MB
Game Version: updated to v8

926757_asd.png

Videos: 77
Size: 516MB

Last edited:

alk82

Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys, here a little update with a new pack: Sybil A Kailena!
I'm particularly slow at making packs because I spend a lot of time looking for the material...
Consider for Sybil I've downloaded 116GB of 1080 videos to select and work with.
Also I try not just to cut the videos but also to edit them, adjust the sound and tweak them when needed.

Now I have to start thinking which girl to do next... :unsure:

I hope you like it! :)

View attachment 1130629

Videos: 103
Size: 767MB
Game Version: v8

Here my two older packs, Abigaile Johnson has been updated to V8 with new content and few remastered videos.
Enjoy!

View attachment 1130632

Videos: 81
Size: 555MB

View attachment 1130636

Videos: 76
Size: 513MB
Game Version: v7 (no content to update it to v8)
Thx man, really enjoy your hard work

wgreen123

Jan 10, 2018
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
V8
improved
V8

NEW 03/26
improved
V8
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
V8
V8
V8

NEW 03/31
V8
V8
improved
V8
V8
V8
V8
V8
V8
V8

NEW 04/09
V8
V8
V8
V8
improved
V8
V8
V8
V8
Anna Claire Clouds V8 link seems to be incorrect!

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Migrated more girlpacks to V8. Find them on Page 64

Enjoy 20 or more additional clips in the Lulu Chu pack. Hats off to the guy who shoots the Teen Fidelity clips. He really puts these girls to the test.

For your enjoyment, the Ukraine beauty who only performed for about a year, but put out a lot of content for such a short time. Pack came in around 490 Mb.

portrait.png

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
My Images pack : updated very regularly.

The list are updated : Both and with image previewing.

Dear pack makers you can add without relying on someone to make updates.

and please, delete folders and images lesson when no lesson create. ;)

SF89

Dec 21, 2019
First of all...let me apologize for not delivering Shay Fox sooner...I know I said I'd hopefully finish the pack by the end of March, however...this pandemic running rampant means more work for me. More work = less free time (Current status - the lessons are almost done, only the videos remain. Rough estimate - 1 more week). Don't be mad, please...
(Our prime minister, who is by-the-way an ex-communist agent, thief, liar and criminal and should go to jail asap, said earlier that our country is "best in covid". Dammit, we are so f***** best in covid, that by April, we have the highest death rate from all the countries in the world! Fuck covid!)

However, I'm toying with a certain idea:
For all the girls I did until now...should I add the final "lesson", which will be shorter but also repeatable? So that you can have fun with them again and again, if you desire so? You would have, in the end, "conquered" them, secured their loyalty and the mutual attraction between you? It would be fitting, imho, for them...even story-wise.
If I shall do it, then the last, repeatable lesson would be set around max openness - after you complete the girl's story, you'd have (sort of ) "unlocked" it.

Reactions: Luna Tambora

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
My Images pack : updated very regularly.

The list are updated : Both and with image previewing.

Dear pack makers you can add without relying on someone to make updates.

and please, delete folders and images lesson when no lesson create. ;)
Nice update at Devon! Will add/replace them.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
First of all...let me apologize for not delivering Shay Fox sooner...I know I said I'd hopefully finish the pack by the end of March, however...this pandemic running rampant means more work for me. More work = less free time (Current status - the lessons are almost done, only the videos remain. Rough estimate - 1 more week). Don't be mad, please...
(Our prime minister, who is by-the-way an ex-communist agent, thief, liar and criminal and should go to jail asap, said earlier that our country is "best in covid". Dammit, we are so f***** best in covid, that by April, we have the highest death rate from all the countries in the world! Fuck covid!)

However, I'm toying with a certain idea:
For all the girls I did until now...should I add the final "lesson", which will be shorter but also repeatable? So that you can have fun with them again and again, if you desire so? You would have, in the end, "conquered" them, secured their loyalty and the mutual attraction between you? It would be fitting, imho, for them...even story-wise.
If I shall do it, then the last, repeatable lesson would be set around max openness - after you complete the girl's story, you'd have (sort of ) "unlocked" it.
No one is mad at you about the delay on Shay Fox pack...just post it when you finish it but this isn't the place to say thing "Our prime minister, who is by-the-way an ex-communist agent, thief, liar and criminal and should go to jail asap" as that is misinformation

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
No one is mad at you about the delay on Shay Fox pack...just post it when you finish it but this isn't the place to say thing "Our prime minister, who is by-the-way an ex-communist agent, thief, liar and criminal and should go to jail asap" as that is misinformation
Even if it isn't misinformation, the last thing I come here for is current affairs. Bottomline, I'm here for the titties. Delayed or not, titties.

SF89

Dec 21, 2019
...same reason I'm coming here. :) Whether real or fake, I'll take 'em (which is, coincidentally, the name of one of Alison Tyler's videos)

...consider those previous sentences an unnecessary rant of mine and an attempt to lighten up the mood, then...I'll add emojis next time.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Hey everybody!

the recent changes in V8 made a lot (if not all) girlpacks not correct... the new finihers and also missionary/doggy rename makes that some videos should be moved to other performances

I made a tool to quickly and easily reorder the videos of the packs, can be found here: VOrd
It also can make patches, to be distributed and used by others to update their girls (no software needed!), instead of re-uploading the complete girlpack again.

Modified JSON.png

My hope is that pack-creators (or some other volunteers) will create a bunch of patches, to make the existing packs more suitable for the new performances.
Let's see if it works out ;)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes