Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, so how do I tell which videos are actually available in the game? There's one pack where the gallery only shows one video in Oral, even though I have almost ten just in Facefuck alone (and I checked to make sure they have the right codec). Is there no way to see which videos work in the game other than waiting for them to show up randomly in the course of a work night?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Okay, so how do I tell which videos are actually available in the game? There's one pack where the gallery only shows one video in Oral, even though I have almost ten just in Facefuck alone (and I checked to make sure they have the right codec). Is there no way to see which videos work in the game other than waiting for them to show up randomly in the course of a work night?
Platform?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You're familiar enough with the mechanics to know you need to unlock each step, so I assume that's not it... is there any accidental trailing spaces on the end of the folder names? I encountered one pack where that was the issue.
Well, there are other files in the same subfolder as the one file that does show up, so I don't think that could be it. I even renamed them all to really short, simple filenames just in case there was some issue with that. I did a work night with just that one girl, and then a couple more videos showed up in the gallery, almost as if the gallery only shows videos that have already been played in the normal course of the game.

But in general, I'm worried now that there's no way to verify whether any specific video works in the game (since you can't just look at the gallery to see if it's listed there) except to isolate all the other variables and tediously check off each video one by one within the random selection of a work night. Not sure if that would be worth the effort.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Pretty sure that's how it works
So then it's only useful for players to review what they've already seen, not for people who make or modify packs to diagnose whether a clip they have will work within the game.

That's concerning to me, because it means if you have say 10 clips in each of the subfolders for a category (making thirty clips for that category total), 1 of those 30 clips might never show up because there's something wrong with the file and it's not accessible at all in-game, or it might never show up because it only has a 3.3% chance of showing up each time that girl is assigned to that category, and the RNG just hasn't gone in its direction.

If I wanted to make sure all the clips in a girl's pack were working properly in the game, I guess the best way to do it would be to do a night where that girl is the only one assigned, and I have specialty booths set to a particular category. I would keep assigning that girl until she runs out of energy, taking note of which clips were played. Then I would close the game, set aside the clips that already played into a separate temporary folder, open up the game again and repeat that same night again until all the clips in the category were verified. Then do it again for all the other categories.

That is I guess what I would need to do if I wanted to double-check a girlpack someone else made. It's easier with your own girlpacks to say, "I've seen some of the clips I've made show up in the game, and I'm making all the clips the same way, so it's reasonable to assume that all the clips I make myself should be fine." But that isn't necessarily the case (since you could accidentally click on the wrong settings during one exporting session or something like that), and I usually have packs that other people made as a starting point anyway.

Do other people have any time-saving tricks to make sure that packs they download are working properly in their game? Or do most people just take what they can get and not worry about it as long as there's something sexy on the screen?

Topiol

Mar 5, 2023
(HheadShhot)
Portraits 0-75 with variants
Dance - 42 (30)
Pose - 81 (30)
Foreplay - 11 (11)
Oral - 39 (23)
Sex - 83 (30)
Group - 11 (11)
No lessons
4,16 GB
portrait75 1.jpg
This is the full pack with 1080p videos, largest category has 38 clips, includes clips from almost all her videos i could find. Values in brackets are for the smaller pack.

Since the full pack is too big for a single download on a free mega account, here's a few workarounds:

Part 2 contains the /pose and /sex folders
Part 1 contains everything else
, archived
- 1,29 GB, no more than 10 clips per category, 720p

If i ever decide to update the pack, only the full version will get new content, everything else will stay as it is on 23.09.2023.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well, there are other files in the same subfolder as the one file that does show up, so I don't think that could be it. I even renamed them all to really short, simple filenames just in case there was some issue with that. I did a work night with just that one girl, and then a couple more videos showed up in the gallery, almost as if the gallery only shows videos that have already been played in the normal course of the game.
That is exactly how it works.

But in general, I'm worried now that there's no way to verify whether any specific video works in the game (since you can't just look at the gallery to see if it's listed there) except to isolate all the other variables and tediously check off each video one by one within the random selection of a work night. Not sure if that would be worth the effort.
Let's assume that you did everything right in terms of codecs and naming the files themselves. Check with the girlpack editting tool to see if they show there as well.

If I wanted to make sure all the clips in a girl's pack were working properly in the game, I guess the best way to do it would be to do a night where that girl is the only one assigned, and I have specialty booths set to a particular category. I would keep assigning that girl until she runs out of energy, taking note of which clips were played. Then I would close the game, set aside the clips that already played into a separate temporary folder, open up the game again and repeat that same night again until all the clips in the category were verified. Then do it again for all the other categories.
You can also edit out the types of work you're not checking in the description.JSON, so if you're looking for facefuck videos, set doBlowjob and doDeepthroat both to false. That should save a lot of time.

Then, change the name of the whole folder to, say, FacefuckBackup. Create a new, empty Facefuck folder and an empty FacefuckGood folder, and put in two of the videos you're testing into Facefuck. If they play, end day, reload from the previous day, and put the good into FacefuckGood. If a video repeats, that's a sign the other video isn't recognized. Check the file names don't end with an accidental space.

The system does not save video names to the girl's data directly in their objects and this gets reset nightly, so no need to restart VC during the process.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rb813

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
So then it's only useful for players to review what they've already seen, not for people who make or modify packs to diagnose whether a clip they have will work within the game.

That's concerning to me, because it means if you have say 10 clips in each of the subfolders for a category (making thirty clips for that category total), 1 of those 30 clips might never show up because there's something wrong with the file and it's not accessible at all in-game, or it might never show up because it only has a 3.3% chance of showing up each time that girl is assigned to that category, and the RNG just hasn't gone in its direction.

That is I guess what I would need to do if I wanted to double-check a girlpack someone else made. It's easier with your own girlpacks to say, "I've seen some of the clips I've made show up in the game, and I'm making all the clips the same way, so it's reasonable to assume that all the clips I make myself should be fine." But that isn't necessarily the case (since you could accidentally click on the wrong settings during one exporting session or something like that), and I usually have packs that other people made as a starting point anyway.

Do other people have any time-saving tricks to make sure that packs they download are working properly in their game? Or do most people just take what they can get and not worry about it as long as there's something sexy on the screen?
I like the way it works atm because it feels like you have to unlock the clips (even though it's by random) to see it again.

For my part, I double-check the clips before I upload the pack, but sometimes things still slip through because I tend to make 100+ clip packs. When I notice an error or that I haven't seen a particular clip I've made in game, I isolate and review all clips that were made from that source video, and change the export settings.

What I might try now is take one clip from each source video and only use those in the test pack. That way, I figure I shouldn't need to check every single clip I made.

Mj0elnir

Oct 9, 2021
Can someone tell me why the game always gives me either Aubrey Star or Maya Woulfie as starting girls when i start a new scramble? Even when i reroll the starting girl it's one of these two, when i remove them from my girlpacks it works just fine and just gives me whatever girl i have installed.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Can someone tell me why the game always gives me either Aubrey Star or Maya Woulfie as starting girls when i start a new scramble?
They might be the only 2 with "First Girl" checked True in JSON. Just open the JSON file in Notepad++ or whatever and change First Girl to False. There is also a Girlpack Editor in the main thread that works great. I don't usually mark First Girl for the packs I create but I might have by mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mj0elnir and rb813

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok time for a surprise new girl that I have been working on for WEEKS. Intro.jpg

Daizy Cooper, ive found content for every single performance except for anal creampie, I also made do with a couple clips for swallow but for the most part I cant find at least 3 videos with that finisher anywhere. Heres the link:

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes