Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
header (1).jpg
Overview:
A cute, fanservice filled dungeon crawling RPG following the story of a young mercenary exploring a long forgotten dungeon. Along the way he teams up with a team of charming "Lost Maidens" to take on the threat of the mysterious demon of intoxication, Yashumugi.​

Developer/Publisher: nebelsoft
Censorship: No
Version: 1.3.4
Language: English
Genre: 2dcg, adventure, turn based combat, fantasy, male protagonist

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -

If you are able to get more screenshots, please post them
ss_2b3879b0428f5ae2bea2ae00c7c39981fecc1e9e.600x338.jpg 31908_Screen_Shot_2017-09-16_at_2.09.25_PM.png 31905_Screen_Shot_2017-09-16_at_2.02.13_PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
In the meantime, you can always pick the screenshot from Steam or Gamejolt! Since yeah, there aren't screen of nude anywhere for the "heroine", sadly - for the moment, at least c:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
In the meantime, you can always pick the screenshot from Steam or Gamejolt! Since yeah, there aren't screen of nude anywhere for the "heroine", sadly - for the moment, at least c:
I prefer to have some nudes.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
If this is the same as the one on steam then the only "adult" scenes is showing some boobs then fading to black screen with a few sound effects after.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Here's a screenshot.
Edit: Here's a better screenshot. Also, uh...do not actually attack Loreley during the fight that triggers. Target "Pandora," the box.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zakutsa

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Found another one. Just poke around for secret monsters. Dunno if the scenes go any differently based on whether you guide your companions towards danger or not, but for Mimyu's I decided not to play along. Boss fight was pretty straightforward and you get a "Picture Album" afterwards that lets you view a CG anyway.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Here's a screenshot.
Edit: Here's a better screenshot. Also, uh...do not actually attack Loreley during the fight that triggers. Target "Pandora," the box.
Found another one. Just poke around for secret monsters. Dunno if the scenes go any differently based on whether you guide your companions towards danger or not, but for Mimyu's I decided not to play along. Boss fight was pretty straightforward and you get a "Picture Album" afterwards that lets you view a CG anyway.
Thanks

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Here's a screenshot.
Yeah I learned that the hard way.... Lost one hour of progress of leveling up and good items. This game can be frustrating if you are not careful.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if it's intended or if i f*cked up somewhere?

(ps: my save is already overwrited so if someone can drop his savefile, that would be great)

Last edited by a moderator:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if it's intended or if i f*cked up somewhere?

(ps: my save is already overwrited so if someone can drop his savefile, that would be great)
Yeah, my game is a little fucked up too. I can't get the Fox chick to actually appear outside...and, apparently, the only time you can get "hentai scenes" is after you beat the goddess for the first time--all the girls are supposed to be outside, unfrozen, and then you can play the Pub mini-game. Every time you win, you get a perfume item that lets you seduce one of the girls.
If I continue past that point and beat all of the Godslayers, then I wind up with the frozen teammates again, like you. I think the game's just...not coded properly. I'd also experience weird freezes at random in the Temple area every time I go off the main path. If I ever interacted with a door there, I'd basically have a minute or two to finish my business before I'd need to TP back to the surface and save, or else my game would freeze.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Yeah, my game is a little fucked up too. I can't get the Fox chick to actually appear outside...and, apparently, the only time you can get "hentai scenes" is after you beat the goddess for the first time--all the girls are supposed to be outside, unfrozen, and then you can play the Pub mini-game. Every time you win, you get a perfume item that lets you seduce one of the girls.
If I continue past that point and beat all of the Godslayers, then I wind up with the frozen teammates again, like you. I think the game's just...not coded properly. I'd also experience weird freezes at random in the Temple area every time I go off the main path. If I ever interacted with a door there, I'd basically have a minute or two to finish my business before I'd need to TP back to the surface and save, or else my game would freeze.
"hentai scenes" are f*cked up too: i tried to do the mimyu scene and the screen went black but there is the dialogue so it's a bit weird with those moans behind.
does the game is from the steam version ? it is censored or not ? maybe the creator send a early version of his game to steam or tried to change some files, i don't know. Hope this will be fixed soon cause it's a good game overall, maybe a difficulty about some bosses like the one to get the maid with those 4 balloons or the final guild master who isn't able to tank 4 hit from the main character without dying

New edit: the linked version on F95zone is the 1.3.4 and nebelsoft uploaded 2 day ago the full version 1.4.0 so that might have resolved all the problems

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote