RPGM Completed Girls and Dungeons [nebelsoft]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Can some one tell me what the sea cumber I got was for? I thought it was going to play into the boss fight or something with the glory hole but nothing came of it. Am I missing something. Why did I even need to waste my time getting it.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Can some one tell me what the sea cumber I got was for? I thought it was going to play into the boss fight or something with the glory hole but nothing came of it. Am I missing something. Why did I even need to waste my time getting it.
Honestly ... i don't know. i think the boss for mimyu was optional and you could dodge him and 'then' use your sea cumber in the hole like a "key". but i think battle all people inside the dungeon doesn't really harm anybody , better take all that juicy exp

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Is there any H-scenes on this game? Or are they just really nude? Been playing awhile haven't seen any h-scenes yet

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
necroing this... is there any kind of walkthrough??
i'm stuck with the first girl frozen.. and can't do anything

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This was a waste of time, mostly pointless battles,some puzzles you will likely get stuck on and a story and characters that are not interesting.
i wouldn't recommend this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question but I have no idea what to do in the dungeon at the beginning of the game, I've clicked on every barrel and I can't seem to progress...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question but I have no idea what to do in the dungeon at the beginning of the game...
Try going to the right there shouldn't be a barrel blocking the way that side, next time you can push them out of the way.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So now I'm stuck after saving Mimyu, the second girl, I can't find anything else to explore in the dungeon...

ginelli

Oct 19, 2018
Go to the shop and get the fishing rod then go south in the spot at the left then fish, I did like 30 time before getting the cumber.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Couldn't figure out how to increase window size or go full screen, but Windows Magnifier app makes for a good workaround.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote