2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Harem story ending is pretty cute, the actual scene is just the 4 other them together. The after story once the scene is done is just them hanging out talking about it. Here's a link for guide:

May 21, 2018
CAN'T A STRAIGHT GUY GET A DECENT DAMN TRAP GAME AT A SANE PRICE?!

Damn it man, I own Tomgirls of the Mountain and School Idol QT Cool , I was so looking forward to this but its way overpriced and getting bad ratings left and right...............arg

Also made in Renpy*

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021

Damn it man, I own Tomgirls of the Mountain and School Idol QT Cool , I was so looking forward to this but its way overpriced and getting bad ratings left and right...............arg

Also made in Renpy*
Have you tried Trap Shrine, Genesis, and Legend? Not Renpy but still really good.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
You can avoid the bad ending by giving the MC some balls when you're picking choices, also you might also need to stay in a single route as well instead of trying to do everything.
i think it starts when you get to pick if you can get angry at Nanase and the purple colored femboi instead of just letting them berate you.
There is no indication what "route" you're on, so I don't know how I'm supposed to do that . . . unless I'm supposed to be following some walkthrough, which I hate when you have to follow someone else's written guide to "stay" on routes.

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
There is no indication what "route" you're on, so I don't know how I'm supposed to do that . . . unless I'm supposed to be following some walkthrough, which I hate when you have to follow someone else's written guide to "stay" on routes.
You can focus on a single character, basically you just pick the specific character choices if its available

For example is if the choices has something on Nanase or like Watch Nanase or so, I would pick them to get on Nanase's route.

iamdazed

Mar 8, 2023

Also made in Renpy*
Agreed. Waste of a good concept

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Harem story ending is pretty cute, the actual scene is just the 4 other them together. The after story once the scene is done is just them hanging out talking about it. Here's a link for guide:
Theres a harem route and its just them hanging out? Thats a shame

Apr 18, 2021

Also made in Renpy*
Have you tried Otomaid @ Cafe ?
It's a pretty decent game. Similar premise, but you're not the manager but a new maid working there. Also it's fully voiced and has more "content".

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
ok i get the idea why everyone hate this
perhaps the developer isnt a very decent person
and alas theres a lot of things lacking however because it is my fav genre
the most thing i can do is to not leave a sarcastic review

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
Have you tried Otomaid @ Cafe ?
It's a pretty decent game. Similar premise, but you're not the manager but a new maid working there. Also it's fully voiced and has more "content".
i see alot of 2d or 3dcg games and all of them are straight sadly they offer alot of animated h scene but this and that wouldnt suffice much

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
If a game is censored I will not buy it, which is why I have not got the Trap Shrine series (plus all those are Kinetic)

I tried Otomaid and those damn pixels piss me off so bad.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Theres a harem route and its just them hanging out? Thats a shame
It's right after the ending, they have a little party, get a bit drunk, and have some fun with your character mostly watching, some text indicates you hopped on top once they were done. The morning after they discuss what happens next and your character basically mediates between them to have a relationship between all 5 of you, saying why the heck not be together. It ends with them agreeing, 3 of them take off to bedroom and you make out with the 4th, then saying 'how about joining them.'
I do agree with alot of people here, saying they needed more 'moments' with each and all 4.

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes