Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Frankieboygamez

Jul 1, 2023
What do I do after the threesome with raven and power girl. Ps it says to explore black market with garley but I automatically die on the blue demon boss

Kakarrotho

Jun 1, 2022
Hey, so I was playing this game and I tried using console cause why play fair right? Anyways I found out there was an anti cheat thing for this game. So I did a little research and rewrote some code for bypass. Idk if this old news but since i dont see it on the main page I thought why not share it with yall.

Just replace "code.rpa" in the "game" folder and you should be able to open console ingame with shift+O.

=========================================================

Girls in the Big City: Console Commands

To use console command for the game
In-game, you activate the console with Shift+O

Wonder Woman
ww.money=1000 / will get you 1000 money
ww.exp=10000 / will get you 10000 exp

Raven
raven.speed= 5 (max speed, but you can go further)
raven.energy= 10000 (should guarantee unlimited shield)
raven.total_score_points=xx
raven.score_points=xx
This works! Thanks mate

abunika 2300 2400

Mar 13, 2022
Hey, so I was playing this game and I reached level 9 for Dianna, I defeated the gym girl and reached April even reached the lesbian scene with her, the museum appeared but I can not enter it as it appears as locked
i tried waiting so much but it stills locked, any solutions ?

Lucifer991

Dec 14, 2023
Please
First of all my english is not good.
I do not know if it is forbidden to publish links, I apologize if it is so and ask that you notify me to delete this message.

Just like you, I played this game on android on a buggy port, but then I found a port that worked perfectly.

It also has a cheat so you can advance faster, well if you wan
I do not know if it is forbidden to publish links, I apologize if it is so and ask that you notify me to delete this message.

Just like you, I played this game on android on a buggy port, but then I found a port that worked perfectly.

It also has a cheat so you can advance faster, well if you want.
[/QUOTE

It also has a cheat so you can advance faster, well if you want.
Link is not opening

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, does anyone know where i can download the "ninjas and birds" update? or is it already part of the game?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Gallery unlock. Enable console or download version with enabled console. Open it with shift + O (not zero) and write this: persistent.watched_h_scenes = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54]
cant enable console in this game, you can in many others, but in this game unlock does nothing

Serpentail

Aug 7, 2017
cant enable console in this game, you can in many others, but in this game unlock does nothing
It is some time since my post but try to download another version. If i remember correctly, i had to try like 2-3 versions to enable console. Without it, you cant unlock a gallery. Maybe some skilled programmer should write a script for this :)

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes