Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes
Sep 23, 2021
what should i do in Harley Quinn quest after i unlocked the arina and got the boombs it gives me that she has to talk to some on who knows a thing about divels

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
So, everytime I launch the game after modifiying the rpy file, I get this error to pop up. Any help would be appreciated.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/code/locations/shop/stage_1.rpy", line 242: invalid syntax
        $ skye.cg("point")
         ^

DaedricLover

May 28, 2019
So, everytime I launch the game after modifiying the rpy file, I get this error to pop up. Any help would be appreciated.

Code:
File "game/code/locations/shop/stage_1.rpy", line 242: invalid syntax
        $ skye.cg("point")
         ^

I'm guessing you altered "stage_1.rpy" somewhere along your edits. Open the file in Notepad++ ( or other GOOD text editor of your choice ) and scroll down to line 242, on that line you should see "$ skye.cg("point")" just select and delete the space between "$" and "skye", then save the file, then retry.

Worst case, start with a fresh unpack of the game archive you downloaded, and make sure it doesn't also have the same error.

Yoshio8

Jul 21, 2022
I need help. Every time I go to black market wIth harley and raven, two demon appear, then I kill them and automatically lose to the third demon. What can I do to solve this ?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I need help. Every time I go to black market wIth harley and raven, two demon appear, then I kill them and automatically lose to the third demon. What can I do to solve this ?
It's been a long time since I've played this. Does Raven help you in the battle, and if so have you been training her with the mini game? The more you play the mini game, the stronger Raven becomes. At least that's how I remember it.

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
How do I progress with Raven? It doesn't even show up that I have to get to 100000 point. Ive tried training and meditating a lot but nothing happens.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How do I progress with Raven? It doesn't even show up that I have to get to 100000 point. Ive tried training and meditating a lot but nothing happens.
It's been a while since I've played the game. At night, go to Raven's place and there should be a an option to train, and then you'll play a mini game. Gain points from getting to the end of the mini game and spend these points on skills for Raven. Concentrate on the cheap skills. I don't know what they're called but basically they are attack and defense. Increasing these skills will make the mini game easier and she'll be more powerful for later stages of the game.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes