Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 7, 2018
Guys, if you have managed to unlock the gallery then pls zip your entire game dir and share it cause the game is small anyway yet it would be a big time to do it by myself, tried to do it myself and it is not working

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
M'kay. I've played through the game and while it wasn't ground breaking, I had fun! There were obviously some open threads at the end, but overall a good romp in the park.

I wasn't able to unlock all of the scenes in the gallery. I see that there are methods to unlock the gallery using the console but I can't seem to open the console on this game.

GiBC_8_9.PNG GiBC_16_17_18.PNG

I'm missing image 8 & 9, and I'm missing 16, 17, and 18. Does anyone know what these missing images are and how to get them?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k i have errors with april museum run... and after that have to 'ignore' constantly popping bug reports
i used buttons i assumed were related to movement (like W) had to reload

cannot find what is april variable name ; decided to twaek throw star / kunai dmg but failed again, same dmg on security in museum

also tried things to tweak hq as this time hq name is in variables at least and failed as no affect on that minigame . so cannot pass 3 thugs on black market.
maybe will try console ingame instead of saves , like increasing attack (nope, im bad with this)

any variable to close black market quest for harley quin? k managed to win against 3

how to switch to zoom (tip when at black market) to find ally for HQ? i mean i know how...but that gives nothing at both day and night time (latter-nothing to interact iwth literally)..
oh looks like that meditation thing helped... i didnot score much points... 700 or so? (and i tweaked some other points to boost some props no idea if it is related)

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k finished
' put this file into the "game" folder the dev-console works again '

i definitely had issues with money being restored back(so the attached consoled thingy worked)

all other things i cheated via usual means (just caz i have no idea how to print most things manually)...

worked:
health (half of gials, excluded harley and april. not sure, maybe i missed some corresponding values)
training points (for raven)

didnotwork:
attack power values

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes