Unity Completed Girls Overboard [v1.5.10] [AGL studios]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Pawn&Void

Jul 14, 2021
Developer here, game is already free on Steam if you want to keep up with updates.
You can unlock most of the content pretty easily in few days if you learn to use all the mechanics that the game has. Just play it as a side game which is the way the game is meant to be played.

The only paywalled content is the halloween time limited event even though technically you can get it for free from the "Panty reward" which gives you pearls for free for idling. (idling doesn't require the game to be open, happens offline)

All the other scenes are very achievable if you understand the gameplay loop within few days.
Well in theory this is true, the gameplay loop is pretty simple and after some grinding, you can unlock most of the content.
Just that there isn't much content there in the first place, that is worth it.
At least not the 'well and deep written characters' or the sex scenes.
It might be a good game, if someone just wants to play to unlock something or wants to play to get a lot of free dopamine.

It is more of a question, if a person has enough mental strength to withstand the more or less hidden mechanics that makes them pay money in the end.

BamBam Developer

Nov 10, 2023
Well in theory this is true, the gameplay loop is pretty simple and after some grinding, you can unlock most of the content.
Just that there isn't much content there in the first place, that is worth it.
At least not the 'well and deep written characters' or the sex scenes.
It might be a good game, if someone just wants to play to unlock something or wants to play to get a lot of free dopamine.

It is more of a question, if a person has enough mental strength to withstand the more or less hidden mechanics that makes them pay money in the end.
This game is basically free, as other commented (not myself) they finished all the content in one day. The paid event is just extra Halloween story that you can get to support the game. It's mostly a donation button.

You can check our other games if you are interested in story and paid games.
We have faulty apprentice which contains bunch of world building and characters (low sex scenes, more about learning about the FA universe, some people spend 40hours+ in it)

Best elf is a light story in the FA universe around 2 hourish experience fully voice acted and several nsfw animated scenes.

We are also working on queen climax which Is a roguelike card builder focused on sexual actions during "combat".

We are an indie studio of 3 people (1 of us part time) and we love to experiment and try new type of games. We know our games don't follow typical routes and sometimes they end up being games that not everyone enjoys... But that's okay just follow us and buy when a game might be up your alley. We try to keep the games high quality but yes they aren't perfect

Reactions: orangecab

Mitoze

Aug 6, 2018
This game is basically free, as other commented (not myself) they finished all the content in one day. The paid event is just extra Halloween story that you can get to support the game. It's mostly a donation button.

You can check our other games if you are interested in story and paid games.
We have faulty apprentice which contains bunch of world building and characters (low sex scenes, more about learning about the FA universe, some people spend 40hours+ in it)

Best elf is a light story in the FA universe around 2 hourish experience fully voice acted and several nsfw animated scenes.

We are also working on queen climax which Is a roguelike card builder focused on sexual actions during "combat".

We are an indie studio of 3 people (1 of us part time) and we love to experiment and try new type of games. We know our games don't follow typical routes and sometimes they end up being games that not everyone enjoys... But that's okay just follow us and buy when a game might be up your alley. We try to keep the games high quality but yes they aren't perfect
I literally alt f4'd the game because for some reason, even in endless, EVEN after you skip u get the option to add 40 seconds to your timer for perls, so I just lost what's essentially 5 days of the game sitting on my hard disk because I clicked too early near where the button to continue is, it's just really poor design + so often if you are quicker you can load up a block before the next level comes up so you can have a color/shape that's not even in the current level, also the shooting with a mouse click when u can't even move the damn thing with your mouse... considering that's the main "game" part of the game and there are decades old flash games made for fun that work much better, I can't see how you can call that "high quality game". Like all of this seems to be a quite easy fix that can easily be done and make the game actually feel much better.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
also the shooting with a mouse click when u can't even move the damn thing with your mouse...
Not certain what's up with your game, but you're absolutely supposed to be able to move the cannon with your mouse

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
Are some outfits not in this version of the game? I cleared out everything in the shop and bought all the drop outfits but I'm still missing a few outfits for each girl.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Are some outfits not in this version of the game? I cleared out everything in the shop and bought all the drop outfits but I'm still missing a few outfits for each girl.
Some outfits require codes that were sent to patreon supporters IIRC
You may be able to search them up in their discord

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
Some outfits require codes that were sent to patreon supporters IIRC
You may be able to search them up in their discord
Thanks for answering my question I assumed the outfits were unlocked by purchasing them in the shop or using a code. These are the only codes I could find
-impoor unlocks trashy beach outfit for lisa and gives some boosters (left under a negative steam review)
-JeraLovesAmi unlocks the jungle clown safari outfit for ami (given out by a member of their discord)
Someone said you could find the shady crypt raider outfit code for lisa on twitter or shady games youtube channel but I couldn't find it.
The rest seem to be patreon exclusive I couldn't find anything about them. Its a shame the devs decided to lock a bunch of outfits to patreon.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Thanks for answering my question I assumed the outfits were unlocked by purchasing them in the shop or using a code. These are the only codes I could find
-impoor unlocks trashy beach outfit for lisa and gives some boosters (left under a negative steam review)
-JeraLovesAmi unlocks the jungle clown safari outfit for ami (given out by a member of their discord)
Someone said you could find the shady crypt raider outfit code for lisa on twitter or shady games youtube channel but I couldn't find it.
The rest seem to be patreon exclusive I couldn't find anything about them. Its a shame the devs decided to lock a bunch of outfits to patreon.

Reactions: Ninjacattt
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes