Unity Completed Girls Overboard [v1.5.10] [AGL studios]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DogancanYr

Sep 22, 2023
To advance the time quickly in such games, turn the windows clock forward, then collect the rewards and close the game, then repeat the process.

They removed boost in the latest versions.

• Sad
Reactions: Peacekeepr
Feb 22, 2019
Is it just me or this in need of an update? also looks like game hasnt received an update in over a year. Only a news update about welcoming new players that came to this game after their newest game "Best Elf", which also isnt linked in this post so I would like to ask for this thread to be updated please! And if you're going to be like "it's free, you can download it elsewhere", I don't trust other sources. Not itchio not even steam. I trust this forum WAY more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Peacekeepr

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlsOverboard-1.5.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 19, 2021
I got cheat engines speed hack to work on the game once on the roulette part of the game. But have not been able to get it working ever since. That seems like the easiest way to make progress besides turning time on the windows forward

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
GirlsOverboard-1.5.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
does this have the DLC?

Pawn&Void

Jul 14, 2021
Devs probably read this too.
So you might not want to put too much effort into hacking this game and explaining how to do so for now.
Maybe if it is more flashed out or on a late release.
Every effort done now probably makes it harder to hack in the future.

Mitoze

Aug 6, 2018
what a waste of time, I personally REALLY like the artstyle but the time to put into getting CGs is not worth it considering how bad the UI design/worthless buttons praying on you missclicking them to waste currency and the shitty way costumes are implemented and also how buggy the actual "game" is... It's insulting to other games to think this is a finished product they are just now milking with DLC characters

BamBam Developer

Nov 10, 2023
Developer here, game is already free on Steam if you want to keep up with updates.
You can unlock most of the content pretty easily in few days if you learn to use all the mechanics that the game has. Just play it as a side game which is the way the game is meant to be played.

The only paywalled content is the halloween time limited event even though technically you can get it for free from the "Panty reward" which gives you pearls for free for idling. (idling doesn't require the game to be open, happens offline)

All the other scenes are very achievable if you understand the gameplay loop within few days.

Reactions: Digteren
Apr 19, 2021
Developer here, game is already free on Steam if you want to keep up with updates.
You can unlock most of the content pretty easily in few days if you learn to use all the mechanics that the game has. Just play it as a side game which is the way the game is meant to be played.

The only paywalled content is the halloween time limited event even though technically you can get it for free from the "Panty reward" which gives you pearls for free for idling. (idling doesn't require the game to be open, happens offline)

All the other scenes are very achievable if you understand the gameplay loop within few days.
The "Panty reward" idle would still take the better part of a year, if not an actual year to unlock with free idling.
Rest of the game I finished in 1 day because of how simple it is. And the only reason i touched the slots was because it was the only way to gain levels.

Reactions: Pawn&Void
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes