Others Completed Girlvania: Summer Lust + DLC [v10-2016] [Girlvania]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shanayyy

Apr 30, 2018
The game is constantly freezing. I ca nstill her the sounds as if everything is working normally, but the image freezes and I have to restart the game
我曾经也有这个问题,我找了另一个版本的d3d9.dll,放到游戏根目录后就好了,记得先解压

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
will they ever make more content
If they updated games like this with new content and player options those games would be awesome to play.
A lot of game makers make good games, people buy them and they seem to have no desire to update their games.
Good example is their old game Active Dolls.

All we can do is hope and wait for updates. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
If they updated games like this with new content and player options those games would be awesome to play.
A lot of game makers make good games, people buy them and they seem to have no desire to update their games.
Good example is their old game Active Dolls.

All we can do is hope and wait for updates. :rolleyes:
This game looks so good compared to a lot of the current stuff. I dont get it, even ' Some Modeling Agency' which is a great simulator doesnt look half as good.

agrim_201

Aug 4, 2021
Idk if this is happening to anyone else but the game would always freeze if my mouse hovers anything thats clickable in the game, like if I click duo or threesome the game would freeze but I would still here the sound and everything

Running in admin does not fix it, anyone know a fix?
Yeah, same thing happens to me......did you find the solution yet??

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
On their website there is information that the game has been updated, improved graphics. It is not clear from what date this update. Does anyone know if it's included in this version?

UPD:
Through the demo version can see that the latest - 1.2.4. Here only 1.2.2. Can someone update to the latest?

Last edited:

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
I have not seen anything new in the game, graphics still looks the same to me. My game version is 1.2.4-1dc89.

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
the game has been updated on their website.
Updated the game. But nothing new in the game was noticed other tham some clothing items.

A lof of game developers will update the start screen or the installer. That will sometimes give the user an impression that their game has been updated.

zackcage6

Oct 30, 2020
Updated the game. But nothing new in the game was noticed other tham some clothing items.

A lof of game developers will update the start screen or the installer. That will sometimes give the user an impression that their game has been updated.
they added new visuals(light scattering, ambient occlusion,enhanced textures), stated in their website

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Hilariously I own this game but have lost all my install and download details and I was getting ready to buy it again when my new credit card arrives but now I don't have to. Thanks to a google search for it I was able to find it on f95zone :)

zackcage6

Oct 30, 2020
Hilariously I own this game but have lost all my install and download details and I was getting ready to buy it again when my new credit card arrives but now I don't have to. Thanks to a google search for it I was able to find it on f95zone :)
yeah, but this version is old.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes