ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
0.jpg

Overview:
Artist who draws lewd/dirty/nerdy/risque art with a focus on futa, foot stuff, butt stuff, and butt stuffing.
Patreon except from one comic.
Upload per request.​

Developer/Publisher
: 34-san/
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 414
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Oct 31, 2017
My friends, I can get adding a dick. It makes sense. What kills it for me though is adding friggin ballsacks. They aren't anywhere as good at the whole feel good thing, instead hey are way more sensitive in the pain department. They might just take the cake for least aesthetic body part too. Someone save me from them.

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
i have no problem with dickgirls, but when you have some complaints, please send them in artist post

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I'm seriously confused as to why there is so incredibly much futa content that is being posted, though. I check almost every Pinup/Comic submission to this site and it seems at least 90% of it is Futa oriented. Is society going insane or is Futa still a niche fetish? But if it is, why does it dominate among the submissions here to such an extent? Is it erotic comic artists in general who all have that fetish for some reason, or f9's submitters?

Oct 31, 2017
Uh, if this was at me I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I didn't mean to come across as too serious there. That wasn't really against anyone, more just lamentation in light of my own preferences. A rant about something that is objectively neutral but subjectively *really* not my thing.

Just to be clear: I don't judge the artists or anyone who likes what I mentioned. You do you.

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Uh, if this was at me I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I didn't mean to come across as too serious there. That wasn't really against anyone, more just lamentation in light of my own preferences. A rant about something that is objectively neutral but subjectively *really* not my thing.

Just to be clear: I don't judge the artists or anyone who likes what I mentioned. You do you.
yours was the only post I didnt delete, so no it wasnt at you :closedtongue:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I'm actually a huge fan of 34-San, so this is pretty awesome.

I'm seriously confused as to why there is so incredibly much futa content that is being posted, though. I check almost every Pinup/Comic submission to this site and it seems at least 90% of it is Futa oriented. Is society going insane or is Futa still a niche fetish? But if it is, why does it dominate among the submissions here to such an extent? Is it erotic comic artists in general who all have that fetish for some reason, or f9's submitters?
Umm, when you think about it, f95zone is a niche society. We're here, because this stuff isn't exactly on YouTube, or even properly advertised across platforms like Patreon, where most of it is made. Really, I think most people enjoy it, because its essentially more fun to watch a woman with a penis having sex with another woman, rather than a guy taking charge, to fill that whole "lesbian" fantasy thing, or at least, that's how I used to rationalize it, when I first got into this stuff.

At the end of the day, you can just ignore the comics with the content you don't like... or you can maybe take a peek, and see why there's so much interest in the fetish. We won't tell ~_^
My friends, I can get adding a dick. It makes sense. What kills it for me though is adding friggin ballsacks. They aren't anywhere as good at the whole feel good thing, instead hey are way more sensitive in the pain department. They might just take the cake for least aesthetic body part too. Someone save me from them.
See, I sort of have it backwards. I used to be into the whole "clit cock" thing, but now, seeing a woman with a penis and a vagina makes me scratch my head, as it just doesn't make sense to me, but it is supposed to be a fantasy kind of deal and hurts no one, so whatever. Although I admit lately me interests have been less "straight oriented" than usual, so different strokes for different folks. What really freaks me out though, is when the women have the ballsack AND a vagina underneath. I know the artist is trying to cater to everyone in this case, but it's weird. But, a year from now I might be saying otherwise from spending too much time here, haha.

Reactions: ZARDOZ7