buff

May 29, 2017
About an hour in, and it has good art, good lore, and good characters. Unfortunately I am having one hell of a time keeping track of what the hell is going on. A few suggestions to the dev, if I may, that might make it easier to follow:

1) There are a lot of scenes with "Unknown" talking to "Unknown". I'm barely paying attention to the text for the first half of them because I am trying to figure out who is saying what-- having them both called the same thing does not help. Try using something descriptive ("blonde girl", "armed woman", whatever) so that we have a mental hook to hang things on as we are trying to learn these characters.

2) It might help to use text colors that are meaningful (i.e. helps us figure out who the speaker is in the image on the screen). Most characters seem to reuse orange and green, and there does not seem to be any particular meaning to that color.

3) There is a backward time jump that is somewhat confusing. For one thing, it's not entirely clear when it ends-- the MC. whom we thought was a badass, turns out to be weak and gets beaten up for no reason we can understand (lots of talk about characters we have not met yet), the there is a flashback and we meet a lot of characters. That was 30 minutes ago and I am not sure if I am still in the flashback or not. It would be helpful if when we move from scene to scene we got some kind of timestamp to tell us what is going on.... like, we meet Sidra-- ok, she's awesome-- and then this new person comes in and we have to decide if she is to be a roomie or not before we have any way of knowing who the heck she is, what our relationship is with her, etc. Was this happening 12 hours ago? A year ago? After the fight? It's fun to get a hot tsundere into the harem but some explanation would help a lot.

You start the game with a couple of outsiders, which is a great narrative device because they need the whole world explained to them, which helps the reader. But then the outsiders immediately vanish for some reason, and a ton more lore is thrown out with no real explanation. Don't get me wrong, it's interesting, it would just be more fun if it was presented in a way that was easier to follow.

Also, random feedback on some pronoun trouble: Scan your scripts for the word 'his'. About half of them should be 'her'.

buff

May 29, 2017
I have it but it is under review:sleep::sleep:
Just dump the Patreon, they'll eventually kick you anyway. Focus on subscribestar, and then we can stop pretending that Celese and Sidra are step-roommates or whatever the hell they pretend to be for the censors.

edit: looks like you have a SS now, but the page isn't yet approved. Once it is, post in this thread and I'll pledge you for sure.

Reactions: Gwydion and Namco15

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
great game but damn I hate games that start with some already established relationships...
it's hard to be emotionally invested into the girls when they already are lovers....
that's just me personally.

But overall great game and looking for more.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Thanks a lot buff :love:(y)(y)(y)but...
Focus on subscribestar
Was my original idea, but things got complicated at the last moment.
Still can't pledge your subscribestar..... gotta get that sorted, Namco15
No way to send me the money because they have to put my country in their system and they will contact me when they do, my fault for not checking first
I asked the subscribestar support how long it would take and they didn't no answer so far, I will insist later.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

buff

May 29, 2017
Thanks a lot buff :love:(y)(y)(y)but...

Was my original idea, but things got complicated at the last moment.

I asked the subscribestar support how long it would take and they didn't no answer so far, I will insist later.
That sucks. Well, I'm supporting you in my heart, I guess. Not sure how much that helps you pay bills but here we are.

• Love
Reactions: Namco15

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Eh... didn't spot that at frst, after the two redheads get to the apartment and Aysu goes after Celeste, when they're outside while Aysu is feeling Cleste's ears, Celeste thinks
"At first I thought that Metxil was the only dreamer of the two..."

Eh, shouldn't that be "Metztli"?

Also, I've got this nagging feeling that sometimes the wrong name is showing with dialogues... can't be certain coz it's a bit hard to follow the story at times

• Yay, new update!

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Can anyone help me with the title of the game?
It means: Give me sunshine? Or: Give me one day? Or is the Sun a specific celestial body here?
I'm not teasing, I'm really interested. I don't speak English well, sorry.

• Hey there

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
is the Sun a specific celestial body
The star system of the novel is falling apart, if you have a yellow dwarf to spare, it would be appreciated;):cool:, and also inspiration from a song of a band from my country...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 19, 2020
great game but damn I hate games that start with some already established relationships...
it's hard to be emotionally invested into the girls when they already are lovers....
that's just me personally.

But overall great game and looking for more.
I'm in this boat. Beginning a game with an established relationship kinda feels like loading someone's Save file.

Does this have animations? VNs tend to be images only. The girls in this are major eye candy so now I'mma start asking questions.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes