Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
There are almost none pure lesbian games on here. Let's hope this one does good. The renders look very good and the girls are also pretty hot, here is hoping there will be spicy scenes to boot. Really tired of seeing female protagonist games where a female getting pounded by the hordes of males. Personally as a male if I play as female protagonist I don't wanna chase dick, though I guess most just wanna see a dick slut which is not my thing.

Aug 7, 2019
2GB for a 0.1 is pretty sizeable, is that due to it being a decent length or using PNG instead of a smaller format?

Aug 7, 2019
awesome, i hate thinking i'll get a decent read only to find it's 5mins long cause of massive images.
also kudos on the fastest reply i think i've evr had to a query here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
awesome, i hate thinking i'll get a decent read only to find it's 5mins long cause of massive images.
also kudos on the fastest reply i think i've evr had to a query here.
Not a problem hun.

I was quite surprised myself, everytime I thought it was going to end it kept going.

Deff a good chunk to go through, also barely dressed Elf girls and lots of leather.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, less than barely is still better, but thats just my horny humble opinion

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I'm also going to break my rule not to comment on "0.1.never-finished" versions polluting this site, but I believe an exception is warranted in the case of this game :

1/ bravo for picking Ren'Py as engine for your VN. It just makes sense. Anyone arguing otherwise can just kindly STFU. The reader in me appreciates your technical wisdom.

2/ don't apologize for your renders. They are of exceptional quality, definitely some of the best I have seen on this site. However you're probably correct in your assessment that polishing some of the English the game is currently written in would undoubtedly further enhance the pleasure of playing your game.

3/ it's so very refreshing to have what I am going to call a sexually mature author writing a smut game for once. There is so much that can be done once the mind is past the usual "female protagonist" tropes so commonly found in other games of this site, and this game exemplifies it perfectly.

(Sneak EDIT : ^ please see comment just above mine if anyone had any doubts about what I mean.)

4/ I love how you designed your main heroine, her girlfriend(s), the two "natives" that she elevated to immediate redhead glory status within the city, and almost all of the rest of the cast too. High quality stuff if I've ever seen any, and I'm usually not a big fan of 3D/DAZ renders, at all. I will however... not refrain from mentioning a slight concern that I may have about the author of this game being a tad too ambitious with the sheer *size* of the cast. There seem to be distracting beauties around every corner in the city in abundance, and as far as I can tell they all seem worth of full-fledged characterization (because otherwise they're just uninteresting pin-ups, which I don't think your game is about). It's only version 0.1, so I'm not sure how you're going to handle that.

5/ most importantly, this game deserves to reach the F95 firmament and remain there as an example for visual candy and elven lesbian ecstasy for a long time. Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavours, for your obviously generous and imaginative writing muse to stay at your side for a long while still, so that we all can enjoy the progress of your game in the future.

I am definitely looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
i don't know why the ppl who like to have male in the game come in a lesbian game and keep complaining
Nobody's complaining.. All they said was that they think it's a shame it's a lesbian only game.
You're just being overly sensitive because someone said a thing you don't like.

Getting back on point; This looks great, I'm usually not all that into lesbian only games myself but this looks too good to pass up. Best of luck Namco15 , looking forward to see what you'll do with the game!

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes