muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Well, yeah, but Claymore isn't that convoluted.
And while I liked Claymore, the story takes a big dump on its own lore after she fights the first "gluttonous" (I don't remember how they are called), and at least, there is a good pacing between the actual story and the flashbacks.

Finally, Claymore's ending kind of sucks. I don't know if there is a sequel, but the resolution is actually a bigger disruptive element, and suddenly, it stops.

I sure hope this game won't end the same way.
If you mean the Awakened Ones, they were called “voracious eaters” in the beginning (at least in the scanlation I read).

About the rest, I don’t know what to say … Claymore is one of my all-time favourite mangas, and I both liked the ending (I think they do a good enough job building up Priscilla as the “final boss”) and had no problem with any of the lore; obviously there are areas where suspension of disbelief is necessary (like how does the institute maintain such a high level of control over the island such that no one every found their way to the mainland), but the lore was always vague enough (“soft magic system”) that, when they built on it more and more as the series went on, there didn’t seem, to me at least, to be any inconsistencies. Granted, it’s been a few years since I last read it, but I also read it multiple times, so …

• Love
Reactions: Ekzou and Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Give me a sun... Updates

Nashira flashback still has a couple of scenes to finish... this covers "Celeste's" happiest years in the city ... her childhood home and her closest circle of people... more clues to one of the main plots of the story...

This will be the last long update for a while as the flashback of "The Princess" will come in parts... I hope to make shorter updates in time.

Thank you all for your patience : )
arnold-rowing (1).gif

Nashira (6).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should reply more often, as we want more hot pics! :D haha
(y) (y):giggle:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
when i saw the statue of clare and theresa in the screenshot i wanted to play, but the review speak of naruto and the general quality seem subpar at best :/ any reason to play or avoid ?

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
speak of naruto
there are more historical, science and music references, but it seems that naruto is more famous:HideThePain:.

it's a "coincidence" that the bad reviews only mention naruto when in that scene there is a reference to Zoolander too...
shit naruto is not even mentioned... you have to know about the series to understand those couple of lines...

Zoolander
don't waste your time.

random pic...
twin.png

ike314

Dec 8, 2018
"La puta madre, estan sacando fotocopias"

As your resident mexibro, I find this funny. This translates to something like "Holy fucking shit, they are printing document copies" not 100 percent accurate but it kinda sends the same vibe. The swear part literally translates to "The whore mother" or "The whore nun"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Namco15

ike314

Dec 8, 2018
"La puta madre, estan sacando fotocopias"

As your resident mexibro, I find this funny. This translates to something like "Holy fucking shit, they are printing document copies" not 100 percent accurate but it kinda sends the same vibe.
Here's what the other signs say:

"Decidite, la concha de tu madre" / "Just pick something, fucking shit" (But in an Argentinian accent. The swear literally translate to "Your mother's pussy")
"No se fia" / "We don't offer credit" or "You can't pay another day" (I'm not sure how to translate this, the idea is you don't have money so you ask if you can pay another time but still get the good of service)
"Hoy no se fia" / "Today we don't offer credit"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: caco66 and Namco15

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Finally got arond to this. I have no idea where this heading, sure I'm missing a lot of references...but love it all the same. his should be far more popular.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Finally got arond to this. I have no idea where this heading, sure I'm missing a lot of references...but love it all the same. his should be far more popular.
Some people aren't big on flashbacks and are waiting for the main story to carry on.

As much as i'm loving the flashback, cos I love the game ... which is kinda obvious considering the big pic in my sig but NAm did leave the main story on kind of a cliffhanger so I wanna know what happens next.

Regardless, i'm patient and loving what I get but I still wanna know whats gonna happen in the story.

Also cliffhangers make me sad cos I have to wait for them to get resolved.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Some people aren't big on flashbacks and are waiting for the main story to carry on.

As much as i'm loving the flashback, cos I love the game ... which is kinda obvious considering the big pic in my sig but NAm did leave the main story on kind of a cliffhanger so I wanna know what happens next.

Regardless, i'm patient and loving what I get but I still wanna know whats gonna happen in the story.

Hey you! Yeah I get that...story seemed to be going...somewhere...then bam....like..wtf...heh. Interesting though and will certainly be sticking with it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Exactly what I´m thinking about this game :D

I like it, but somewhere got lost belonging the main story.
I´m still waiting what happens to Celeste after her arm was chopped off ............:cry:

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes