Others Gl1tch Qu3st [v0.2.0] [Klest]

silkyspectre

Mar 5, 2018
My initial impression is that there should have been SOME smut in the initial release version. Something to help folks get a feel for what that part of the game will look like

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
My initial impression is that there should have been SOME smut in the initial release version. Something to help folks get a feel for what that part of the game will look like
Yeah, honestly, I agree, I mostly just wanted to release as a proof of concept (i.e. not everyone telling me this is dumb). I will take your comment to heart and push extra sexiness into the next release, which is coming soon™️.

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Update 0.2.0 released and I updated the thread! Let me know what you think!

Reactions: RhinoHeadbutt

Lichdevoihr

Oct 27, 2022
Sooo,
since this is themed on glitches, is the ability to edit the source code an intended feature?
it would make sense in the theme i guess, but i wouldn't want to ruin my fun if it isnt.

Edit: i like your code structure

Last edited:

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
am I really expected to do the actual horrible grind to fight the characters in town? I remember that in the previous version, the add xp button would glitch out and boost your level really high but now it's worthless, I reached level 14 spamming it and it's not even enough to survive more than a couple fights out of town, let alone a duel in town

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
am I really expected to do the actual horrible grind to fight the characters in town? I remember that in the previous version, the add xp button would glitch out and boost your level really high but now it's worthless, I reached level 14 spamming it and it's not even enough to survive more than a couple fights out of town, let alone a duel in town
A major combat and content update will be coming in the next few days that will really flesh out some of those points :). Not a whole lot of effort has gone into balancing just yet.

Reactions: quadangle

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
it's been a while, are you ok?
Thanks for checking in, it makes me feel seen haha. I am ok, just a new job and work related travel has intruded on this project. Hoping to jump back in soon, the sun and nice weather lately has been making me less stressy and depressy. I have an update mostly finished and just need to polish up a few last items... it will happen and then hopefully the momentum will be back.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0