4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
They're just mad because they like the game and don't get it for free on a silver plate ASAP.
You take care, and all the time you need.
I feel like people need to understand that there are limits to things.

Bro the game hasn't released anything for about 1-2 years, what does that "take all the time you need" mean in this context? A decade? At some point you either ignore the game altogether or you start telling the dev to hurry the fuck up.

May 25, 2022
We might be comrades against capitalism, Karl (judging by your avatar), but you can be a real dick to people on this website, especially devs who release games for free for us internet proles to enjoy! Seriously, nobody has any obligation to put in the months of work necessary to even release a half-decent 0.1 VN, let alone something better, and while it's definitely annoying that a lot of the good femdom games out there get abandoned or very infrequent updates, you can complain about that without insulting a dev that chose to be honest about her health issues and harassment or dismiss her legitimate concerns as "whining".

I also think it's a shame that Liora (my fav character in this - never liked Maeve quite as much) got scrapped at a certain point and the game hasn't progressed much in years, (haven't played it since 2022 if I remember correctly - that's just what I heard) or that similar things happened to many promising femdom games, but one can voice such frustrations without directly attacking a dev who's been through a lot more than others. Personal circumstances exist and do matter - a dev who stops working on a game because of personal health reasons is not the same as one who does it because they're busy disappearing off the internet and spending patreon money on gacha rolls, irrespective of the fact that the outcome is the same to you as a player... (and, spoiler alert, look 2 posts above and you'll see it's not yet abandonned)
Exactly, and mind you this is a woman Dev. Anyone who is here because of the femdom should at least take in mind that, if you admire women so much, show some extra respect to this dev who is one of if not the only woman dev we know of who makes Femdom games. That just by itself demands a whole lot of respect.

Of course there might be some who don't take femdom seriously and are just tops who top from the bottom but I think these things come together. The love for women who take charge and amazing femdom games. Lina could be an inspiration for many women out there who have not discovered femdom in their lives, and who knows who haven't discovered they might enjoy making femdom games! :)

P.S: Sorry I love Maeve, she's like my favourite not just in this game but from all of the femdom games so far :p
:coffee: However, I would love to see the scrapped goddess in the game! The more femdom mommies the better

Reactions: Illdoitlater

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I feel like people need to understand that there are limits to things.

Bro the game hasn't released anything for about 1-2 years, what does that "take all the time you need" mean in this context? A decade? At some point you either ignore the game altogether or you start telling the dev to hurry the fuck up.
awkward position where people's annoyance is entirely understandable, but there's been nothing i could do about it. regardless, it'll be this june. and to temper people's expectations, yeah there are all the new edela scenes, there'll be the introduction of victoria, but the plan before my mind was turned into swiss cheese was to just move the game over to a new engine for performance's sake and open up new possibilities.

so please do not expect 1 year+ backlog worth of content. it'll probably be worth a look and a replay, but this is not going to be a revolutionary expansion. plan is to just get this out there, then put out some 'lesser' characters mainly centered around the arena like Victoria for a few versions to make up for the abysmal fact that there's been only 1-2 battles the game's entire existence.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Exactly, and mind you this is a woman Dev. Anyone who is here because of the femdom should at least take in mind that, if you admire women so much, show some extra respect to this dev who is one of if not the only woman dev we know of who makes Femdom games. That just by itself demands a whole lot of respect.
For most people, the healthy ones, this is merely a fantasy. Having a vagina does not make the developer impervious to criticism, and if you honestly think otherwise I strongly suggest you find help as there is no doubt you will at some point be taken advantage of for it (if you have not been already), and keep in mind that I say this with absolutely no malice.

Regardless I wasn't even trying to criticize Lina, but the guy who told her to "take all the time she needs".

awkward position where people's annoyance is entirely understandable, but there's been nothing i could do about it. regardless, it'll be this june.
No offense but this isn't the first time you said something similar. If you really plan on releasing, whether that'll be in June or whenever, I'd suggest you simply stay quiet until the exact time the update goes live. Regardless best of luck for your health.

elwendyr

Feb 22, 2018
Lol what a simp position, Loving femdom does not mean being a retarded simp, or some kind of weirdo female supremacist of what not. I'm just busting my nut here. Plus this is the internet, what is the likelihood of her actaully being a girl? Though her writing does seem to suggest it. But again this is the internet.

Also it's all on you to temper your expectancies, this is a free project on a website where most games are never finished. We live in a free country, unless you pay someone they don't owe you jackshit.

It's insane that the two only opinions on this thread seems to be either mindless simpering or people thinking that the world owe them free labour.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
May 25, 2022
Lol what a simp position, Loving femdom does not mean being a retarded simp, or some kind of weirdo female supremacist of what not. I'm just busting my nut here. Plus this is the internet, what is the likelihood of her actaully being a girl? Though her writing does seem to suggest it. But again this is the internet.

Also it's all on you to temper your expectancies, this is a free project on a website where most games are never finished. We live in a free country, unless you pay someone they don't owe you jackshit.

It's insane that the two only opinions on this thread seems to be either mindless simpering or people thinking that the world owe them free labour.
Your assumptions are just as wrong as your political views.
We have lived in patriarchal societies for thousands of years. Look where it has brought us. I say therefore let's smash the patriarchy. I believe in an egalitarian system. I have never hinted at a matriarchy, however I am almost sure it would still be better than a patriarchy.

Women in the gaming industry must be commended, women who take on a dominant role in relationships must be commended. This is for the better good, nothing to do with "simping". I am not even asking you this question because I already know your answer: if there were more dominant women out there in the world, in your life, who cared about you, you would be a much happier person, maybe not so upset and negative on online game forums.

This is why I think that commending Lina is important. I have already said it multiple times in this discussions.
She is:

1. Making an amazing game we all enjoy with beautiful art style, amazing characters, interesting gameplay.
2. She is a woman and she is making a femdom game.

If you hate people that are proud of women for doing amazing things like Lina, calling us insultuous terms simply because we are expressing how happy we are for them doing something that is improving to our lives in our socities than that is just you. Carry on complaining about how much you hate simps and men who would like a different life that is not common within what has been normalized in our societies and way of living because we live in a Patriarchy. Surely, you just don't have the guts to come to terms with yourself and accept yourself knowing you like a certain amount of femdom in your life but because of societal expectations and religious/societal centuries of oppresion you do not allow yourself to be, who you really are inside. :) :coffee:

• Angry
May 25, 2022
For most people, the healthy ones, this is merely a fantasy. Having a vagina does not make the developer impervious to criticism, and if you honestly think otherwise I strongly suggest you find help as there is no doubt you will at some point be taken advantage of for it (if you have not been already), and keep in mind that I say this with absolutely no malice.

Regardless I wasn't even trying to criticize Lina, but the guy who told her to "take all the time she needs".

No offense but this isn't the first time you said something similar. If you really plan on releasing, whether that'll be in June or whenever, I'd suggest you simply stay quiet until the exact time the update goes live. Regardless best of luck for your health.
I understand your concerns. In our current society dominant women are usually depicted as someone who will take advantage of men or even bring them to ruin. I can think of a few recent examples like in the show Yellowstone, Jamie a more submissive guy is being led to ruin by a woman who is only pretending to care about him to get hands on his family's business. Or not long ago I was playing Bloodrayne 2 and the female vampire enemies have dominant personalities, even speaking to some of the men working for them as dogs and attached explosives to their chest so they can work as human weapons.

This is everywhere in our media. Dominant women are frequently portrayed, if not always, as characters that will bring men to ruin, death, sadness, financial destruction etc... And while this is true in some cases, let us not forget these shows and games were mostly designed by men too, with men ideas. Some of them, dominant men who wish to perpetuate the Patriarchy and be in power.

There are women out there who are dominant and caring. Who will not take advantage or harm men. Specially the one or ones they love. They are not evil creatures that once given the chance to take power will use us as slaves, put us into chastity, have us fight eachother for their attention in an arena etc. (Sure there might be 1 or another that are crazy like that but those are very particular specific examples we can not bring into a more general view of things, the same way we don't bring into a more general view of things the some men that are rapists and murderers and therefore escalate this to be the case with all or most of the men when they have power).

To finalize and sorry for the lenghty reading everyone, it is good to have media (games movies etc) where women are portrayed in a dominant position and are simply caring dominant women, with their personalities. Not trying to destroy or use a man, simply because he has given up his dominant role instituted by the patriarchal society. This could even help women, who much like men think in a patriarchal way to be themselves and discover themselves to be more dominant, only to finding that the reason they weren't acting dominant was because of the patriarchal indoctrination and ideology that has been going on for thousands of years.

• Angry

Maydup Nem

Mar 24, 2021
What a shit show this discussion thread has become just let the game be abandoned or not abandoned or on hold or whatever its not end of the world. If u really want something to play go play some other game in the mean time. Also turning a hentai game discussion into a political and gender psychology discussion is some real talent (but still its entertaining reading through the shit show so maybe don't stop)

elwendyr

Feb 22, 2018
I understand your concerns. In our current society dominant women are usually depicted as someone who will take advantage of men or even bring them to ruin. I can think of a few recent examples like in the show Yellowstone, Jamie a more submissive guy is being led to ruin by a woman who is only pretending to care about him to get hands on his family's business. Or not long ago I was playing Bloodrayne 2 and the female vampire enemies have dominant personalities, even speaking to some of the men working for them as dogs and attached explosives to their chest so they can work as human weapons.

This is everywhere in our media. Dominant women are frequently portrayed, if not always, as characters that will bring men to ruin, death, sadness, financial destruction etc... And while this is true in some cases, let us not forget these shows and games were mostly designed by men too, with men ideas. Some of them, dominant men who wish to perpetuate the Patriarchy and be in power.

There are women out there who are dominant and caring. Who will not take advantage or harm men. Specially the one or ones they love. They are not evil creatures that once given the chance to take power will use us as slaves, put us into chastity, have us fight eachother for their attention in an arena etc. (Sure there might be 1 or another that are crazy like that but those are very particular specific examples we can not bring into a more general view of things, the same way we don't bring into a more general view of things the some men that are rapists and murderers and therefore escalate this to be the case with all or most of the men when they have power).

To finalize and sorry for the lenghty reading everyone, it is good to have media (games movies etc) where women are portrayed in a dominant position and are simply caring dominant women, with their personalities. Not trying to destroy or use a man, simply because he has given up his dominant role instituted by the patriarchal society. This could even help women, who much like men think in a patriarchal way to be themselves and discover themselves to be more dominant, only to finding that the reason they weren't acting dominant was because of the patriarchal indoctrination and ideology that has been going on for thousands of years.
go touch some grass bro

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not abandoned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It is so good to see you back on the thread! I (And many of us) hope your health has improved over your absence.

Of course there might be some who don't take femdom seriously and are just tops who top from the bottom but I think these things come together. The love for women who take charge and amazing femdom games. Lina could be an inspiration for many women out there who have not discovered femdom in their lives, and who knows who haven't discovered they might enjoy making femdom games! :)

P.S: Sorry I love Maeve, she's like my favourite not just in this game but from all of the femdom games so far :p
:coffee: However, I would love to see the scrapped goddess in the game! The more femdom mommies the better
Your assumptions are just as wrong as your political views.
We have lived in patriarchal societies for thousands of years. Look where it has brought us. I say therefore let's smash the patriarchy. I believe in an egalitarian system. I have never hinted at a matriarchy, however I am almost sure it would still be better than a patriarchy.

Women in the gaming industry must be commended, women who take on a dominant role in relationships must be commended. This is for the better good, nothing to do with "simping". I am not even asking you this question because I already know your answer: if there were more dominant women out there in the world, in your life, who cared about you, you would be a much happier person, maybe not so upset and negative on online game forums.

This is why I think that commending Lina is important. I have already said it multiple times in this discussions.
She is:

1. Making an amazing game we all enjoy with beautiful art style, amazing characters, interesting gameplay.
2. She is a woman and she is making a femdom game.

If you hate people that are proud of women for doing amazing things like Lina, calling us insultuous terms simply because we are expressing how happy we are for them doing something that is improving to our lives in our socities than that is just you. Carry on complaining about how much you hate simps and men who would like a different life that is not common within what has been normalized in our societies and way of living because we live in a Patriarchy. Surely, you just don't have the guts to come to terms with yourself and accept yourself knowing you like a certain amount of femdom in your life but because of societal expectations and religious/societal centuries of oppresion you do not allow yourself to be, who you really are inside. :) :coffee:

WTF did I just read?! This post is cringier than all of the choosingbeggars posts on this thread combined. This reads like the h gamer equivalent of an OnlySimp thinking he can wiggle his way into the "Boyfriend-Zone" of his obsession.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes