Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_215882

If you're talking about the new Glamour it's not even out. You have almost a month till it drops.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
So huh.. that's Julia, right? And the one who's peeking on her is Kate? Aren't they sisters...? :happyblush
Not that i'm complaining, i think that's hot has hell, but isn't Patreon going to start bitching around over this ?
I think DS said he should be fine if they just see each other naked, but don't perform sexual activities with each other.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
I did what was explained in the installation folder but it is still in russian. Can somebody help me please ?

U

User_215882

I highly doubt DS adds any incest after he was suspended. He was kind of dumb to have her move in with a family member and not say a best friend because people are going to ask for it.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I highly doubt DS adds any incest after he was suspended. He was kind of dumb to have her move in with a family member and not say a best friend because people are going to ask for it.
It's a strange move for a certainty. But then again, whose to say that the familial relations of alien elves are in any way comparable to those of humans?

U

User_215882

It's a strange move for a certainty. But then again, whose to say that the familial relations of alien elves are in any way comparable to those of humans?
lol his renders are weird considering what he is capable of. I can't wait to see his male renders. I can almost guarantee there's going to be a fatty or a creep considering this is a female corruption game.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
lol his renders are weird considering what he is capable of. I can't wait to see his male renders. I can almost guarantee there's going to be a fatty or a creep considering this is a female corruption game.
Well, this early concept art of the headmaster makes him look quite handsome.
222445543-fat-guy-wallpaper.jpg

vetera

Sep 8, 2016
i cant path the game , could someone give the link where the game already works good

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote