Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Well I keep telling to create a key
What I have to write to create a key
(Is there any option that any one have old file of yandex key and he upload that)
you don't need to write anything in that pop up box, just click create

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
I feel pretty dense as everytime I run the game it doesn't load. I followed the installation data to the letter but nothing.

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
so downloaded the game and patch to make it english but never works.
freezes on the start up screen
plus there is a folder called source in the patch Raw file that the dont give instructions to do anything with. Am i missing a trick here? what do i do with the source folder?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
so downloaded the game and patch to make it english but never works.
freezes on the start up screen
plus there is a folder called source in the patch Raw file that the dont give instructions to do anything with. Am i missing a trick here? what do i do with the source folder?
You're not missing much, all the patch does is automatically run the game text through a translating service like Google Translate on the fly (requires internet)...quite often the translation isn't any more legible than the starting Russian >.<

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
You're not missing much, all the patch does is automatically run the game text through a translating service like Google Translate on the fly (requires internet)...quite often the translation isn't any more legible than the starting Russian >.<
:LOL:cheers. ill try it from scratch again

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
What do you mean ? That we're screwed ? That we should better learn russian than use google translate ??

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
What do you mean ? That we're screwed ? That we should better learn russian than use google translate ??
The translations it gives (at least from Russian to English) are technically correct but last I knew most machine translators don't take into account unspoken rules to the order of modifiers before the noun which for native speakers makes translations anything from impossible to read to hilarious. This page goes into more detail about it, but if English isn't your native language it may not make any more sense than the translations do:

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Идея не плоха! Но стоит ли она того!?
The idea is not bad! But is it worth it !?

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Хотя , к тому времени как вы освоите основы и сможете отличить английское слово "Normal" от русского "Нормально".Возможно игра будет близка к завершению!
Although, by the time you learn the basics and be able to distinguish the English word "Normal" from the Russian "Нормально" Perhaps the game will be close to completion!

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
ok some clarification for the people.
You dont get stuck on the loading screen, its just downloading the entire contents of the game from the slow servers of the developers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: also probably should've not have posted in a dead thread but I saw questions about "heyy im stuck on da löding screen" questions on his patreon too and he didnt explain what was going on so fuck it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote