Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Is anyone close to figuring out what Character Assets are been used for the characters that have yet to be identified?

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
How about :

Andrew

Andrew/Model)
Hair (SKU 36879) Manhattan Hair and Newsboy Cap for Genesis 3 Females and Males (by Emma & Jordi, discontinued in the Daz Store)
Glasses (Not sure, but using) (Square Frame Slim Glasses)

AndrewTest.png

(Please disregard the bad shirt fit)

Reactions: BigIrishLug

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
The Hair for Jane seems to be Samira hair (Just like Kira). Have yet to identify her body. As for Angela I believe her body is definitely from that Genesis 3 Female morphs pack & her skin could be Marina. But if anyone has any idea on who Jane could be. From what is seems she is not one of FW or Sabby's characters as both artists don't recognise her

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
It was direct for my Eyes...i think Thomas is this one here

and by this one, im not sure about it...what do u think of Mike. His Head give me some Vibes :)

I need to correct myself...Mike is . You can see it on his nose. The Mark on the left side

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: BigIrishLug

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
It was direct for my Eyes...i think Thomas is this one here

and by this one, im not sure about it...what do u think of Mike. His Head give me some Vibes :)

I need to correct myself...Mike is . You can see it on his nose. The Mark on the left side
Asset thread updated. Thank you

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
So I just got a reply from P3D and she confirms Angela's skin is P3D Marina but says the body isnt