Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I think you guys were close, but I think Kate is actually Evany by Rhianna. I think he may have just reskinned her. Look at her mask/face paint too. Which may be where he got the idea for the theater mask. Her default poses are pretty much spot on too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
Max discovered a new way for his Mom and sister to make money.
I downloaded DAZ and dozens of assets with the dream of making another Big Brother rip off.
Posing and modeling is way more difficult than I assumed.
For the life of me I can't figure out how to make Alice's hair black. The Jennifer Hair I downloaded gives her grey instead of black.
I'm also having trouble figuring out which makeup to apply for each. The first page here gives the body, hair, skin but not the makeup.
dancing.png

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
For the life of me I can't figure out how to make Alice's hair black. The Jennifer Hair I downloaded gives her grey instead of black.
I'm also having trouble figuring out which makeup to apply for each. The first page here gives the body, hair, skin but not the makeup.
See post #11 and #12 in this thread. You need to apply the IDG IRay Hair Essentials Shaders and it should correct it to black. You need to search for and install the IRay options that were listed in those screenshots if you do not have them and can't find them using Google - let me know and I can post a copy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill76262

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Identified

Believe these are the stockings for Kate/Alice. Alice's cam show stockings look like they are the last one in that set.

Last edited:

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Possible base for Veronica (minus the fangs and blood)

Another possibility. The eyes, brows and facial features are very close. Just with a default light skin (no mole).

Last edited:
Reactions: firevoodoo

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Identified: Julia's Dominatrix outfit

Corset and panties

Julia's Gloves. Use the solid/black leather texture option.

Julia's Boots

I am pretty sure these are the original boots - but can't find a working link for this one.

Alternate (close but has buckles)

Still have not identified her paddle/crop.

Last edited:

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Identified: Kate's/Lien's Massage Outfit. Texture removed and done in solid red for the gym. Texture recolored for Lien in the hotel.

Last edited:

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Alice's Club Dress (If this is not already listed)

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Identified: Julia's default house outfit

Last edited:

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Identified: Julia's backyard jacuzzi set. Only change made is a lighter wood material. This is the entire backyard minus lounge chairs and the neighbor's house.

Last edited:

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Identified: Kate's camshow hotpants/bottoms. Use the black matte cloth material from the set.

Still working to ID the exact model and material type for the top.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Identified: Veronica's apartment dance studio

Identified: Veronica's pole and pole dance poses.

Last edited:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
And can anyone make set the story in the room of the Nile. Katya falls asleep, and at this time Neil returns with friends and says something like - here's a surprise that I promised you. And Katya is having a gang-bang

А может кто-нибудь сделать сет продолжения истории в номере Нила. Катя засыпает, а в это время возвращается Нил с друзьями и говорит что-то вроде - вот вам сюрприз который обещал. И кате устраивают ганг-банг

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Identified: Kate's maid outfit (Villa mashup)

I got a good look at the apron textures in this last update and can definitely confirm that Dforce Maid is the correct outfit. He is most likely using the Daz X2 converter to change any meshes to fit the G3F base body/prevent clipping and either uses a default cloth material or in some cases uses the default linen material.

Apron and head piece

DForce Maid for Genesis 8

Dress - My best guess is variant #6 from here with a solid material. Also he is reusing the cloth material for Kate's villa tied off top

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stockings - One of the variants from this set.

Last edited: