Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
That is all great for game development, but I think most people that are going to do fan art or renders for quality (including those in many games here) are using the Daz3D to Photoshop bridge. Using Photoshop for post render cleanup and effects. Or are you just talking about using Unity for the animations? Not sure what you are getting at with the posts.

Example (not mine): Daz3D iRay render to Photoshop bridge
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
That is all great for game development, but I think most people that are going to do fan art or renders for quality (including those in many games here) are using the Daz3D to Photoshop bridge. Using Photoshop for post render cleanup and effects. Or are you just talking about using Unity for the animations? Not sure what you are getting at with the posts.

Example (not mine): Daz3D iRay render to Photoshop bridge
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Чтобы сделать достойный рендер у меня как и многих занимает от 20 гегабайт памяти и до нескольких часов рендера, а что бы всё это склеить в анимацию. Мне кажется проще это сделать в 3D
To make a decent render, like many others, it takes from 20 gigabytes of memory and up to several hours of rendering, and to glue it all into animation. It seems to me easier to do it in 3D

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
For smooth animation I actually use DAINApp. Render a low frame rate animation and use DAIN's artificial intelligence engine to smooth it out and create all in-between frames. For a short render loop of 10-20 seconds, DAIN can create a 60-120fps animation in under an hour using a source animation of 10-24fps. So even something as poor as DAZ's 3D animation engine can be made to look decent and smooth with relatively low initial output frame rate. Considering most games here use relatively short (1-5 sec) loops - DAIN can render that to 30,60,90 or 120fps in relatively short time (a 5 sec clip at 24fps can render 60fps output in around 10 min on a RTX-2060). It may not be as smooth as an actual game engine, but can be much less work than doing imports and exports of assets between applications. For CG Animation it works really well.

Example Tutorial:

Last edited: