Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Dear friends. I'm making a game "Kate's Story" based on the game "Glamour". You can download the Russian version of the game here . But I need your help in creating art that is not in the game. If there are people willing to help - write in PM

Дорогие друзья. Я делаю игру "История Кати" по мотивам игры "Гламур". Но мне необходима ваша помощь в создании артов, которых нет в игре. Если найдутся желающие помочь - пишите в личные сообщения

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
Dear friends. Tell me what kind of Daz model is used for hair (hairstyles) Karen?
I just used FWSA Nancy as stated on page 1 of the Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

FWSA Nancy HD for Genesis 3 Female

No Fancy morphs used
FWSA Nancy for Karen.PNG

OOT Emilia Hair Genesis 3 Female

Emilia Hair and OOT Hairblending 2.0 for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Emilia Hair Texture XPansion

Base Color 11 if I remember right

This hair has a lot of adjustment dials but my main dials are

Adjust Forehead depth 5% - IMPORTANT otherwise you will get ugly black lines/markings on the forhead when rendering)
STYLE Dial 08 100%
Bangs-FaceFree 65%

(You might have to fiddle with several more dials depending on the poses you use, in order to make it look natural)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BigIrishLug

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I just used FWSA Nancy as stated on page 1 of the Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

FWSA Nancy HD for Genesis 3 Female

No Fancy morphs used
FWSA Nancy for Karen.PNG

OOT Emilia Hair Genesis 3 Female

Emilia Hair and OOT Hairblending 2.0 for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Emilia Hair Texture XPansion

Base Color 11 if I remember right

This hair has a lot of adjustment dials but my main dials are

Adjust Forehead depth 5% - IMPORTANT otherwise you will get ugly black lines/markings on the forhead when rendering)
STYLE Dial 08 100%
Bangs-FaceFree 65%

(You might have to fiddle with several more dials depending on the poses you use, in order to make it look natural)
No offence, but I don't think Karen is FWSA Nancy, not her skin at least as Nancy has a few moles on her Face but Karen doesn't

Reactions: firevoodoo