alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Daedolon Error after the Marylin dinner event. I had her following me at the time, then told her to stop following. When I did, an error message popped up in the top right.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Are you sure about this? I can't reproduce this problem. IF you're sure, could you send me a copy of your save game on contact(at)gaweb-studio.com?
Yes sure, but found cause. I had previously played 0.38.0. Even though the 0.40.0 was in a different directory, it was referencing and updating the save file in the 0.38.0 directory and not the one in the 0.40.0 directory. When I renamed the 0.38.0 save file, the problem went away (had to restart though).

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Is twins' anal softening still broken? First, there's lack of proper caption on button in twins' sleep anal scene.

gl1.png

Then, in standing anal scene there's still old anal action buttons, even when green dildo scene after 20 anals is finished.

gl2.png

gl3.png

And finally, when you push lower "come inside" button after getting them used to anal, game hangs on this screen and you can do nothing, only close the game.

gl4.png

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there already, or is there going to be, a "movie night" repeatable event with Kristina allowing us to get the "friends w/ boyfriend" version if we befriend him during the level 2 event? If it already exists, may I have its name in the event list?

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
guide for cheating/modding:
save locate in folder "\saves", u can easily edit:
1. time, in end savefile find record like " "times":14017, ". number- minutes count (zero point- day game starting (day 1) in 0:00)
2. relation, find record like " "classmateCrelation\":199, " , that mean NAMErelation\":###, 200 is maximum
3. obedience, find record like " "classmateCobedience\":195, " , that mean NAMEobedience\":###, 200 is maximum. dnt jump to high, its mean- if u have 1 lvl dnt make more than 25 etc
schedule locate in folder "\data\ai" and u can easyly find girl location
events located in folder "\data\events" and file "events.xml", u can edit structure between tags <conditions> and </conditions>:
1. location, example "<location value="churchA" />" in that case event work in "church" location
2. obedience level, example "<obediencelevel value="4" operator="gte" character="angelA" />" , "character" mean ingame girl name
3. time when event work, example " <time from="8:00" to="17:00" /> ", no explanation needed. for overcheating u can erase that line...
4. follower girl, example " <follower value="copA" /> " , "value" mean ingame girl name. for overcheating u can erase that line...
5. obedience, example " <obedience value="10" operator="gte" character="copA" /> ". dnt recomend edit it- most that records for lvlup obedience and editing can break game
6. obedience level, example "<obediencelevel value="0" operator="eq" character="copA" /> " . no explanation needed, but dnt edit it if record like punkt 5 is near- that can break game
7. " <inroom value="copA" /> ", that mean girl (in that case "copA"/shisaru), must be in location. for overcheating u can erase that line...
8. " <dayindex operator="in" value="1,2,3,4,5" /> ", thats mean weekdays. u can add more days or just erase that line
9. " <girlfriend character="copA" value="1" /> " mean checking is girl "girlfriend" or not. u can erase that line...
10. " <building value="houseK" /> " its mean building NOT location! not recomend delete that line
11. " <outfit character="copA" value="work" /> " its mean what outfit firl must worn. u can erase that line...
12. <day operator="gt" value="1" />, its mean gameday. not recomended edit it
13. " <hour operator="lt" value="9" /> ", that condition mean: "gamehour>9". edit it carefuly
choice condition:
for example line " <choice result="/classmateCgoodendingpregyacht" nofail="1" checkcuminside="25" checkcuminsidecharacter="classmateC" goto="beachE" langtag="goodendingfiveyearslaterpreg"/> " ll be clicable if " checkcuminside="25" " be true (in that case 25 times cum in pussy for girl "classmateC"/hikari)

mby i miss some, but u got base.

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
Found a bug: Shizuru 3 LVL If you call Naomi, near the end of the event we catch the bug the game goes in cycles. You have to restart the game.

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
Glassixs noob here.... I'm only at like Day 2 in the game, but when I right click, the glasses don't appear. Do I unlock the glasses in-game somehow??? The character talks about them already, but I can't seem to figure out how to use them.
Help please?

witteb

May 3, 2019
Glassixs noob here.... I'm only at like Day 2 in the game, but when I right click, the glasses don't appear. Do I unlock the glasses in-game somehow??? The character talks about them already, but I can't seem to figure out how to use them.
Help please?
Did you play the tutorial? Normally if there're any girls in the same room as you, press the right button on your mouse without interacting with anybody.

loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
Yo Daedolon I think I might have found the issue with people having problems with Sarah's Secret regarding the events with the boys. It seems her second obedience event triggers the "keepsarahsecret" variable twice (at least it did on screen)? It's a little strange since this is the event where the MC learns about her secret, yet before this event the"keepsarahsecret" variable is set to true (1). So I'm guessing the double trigger maybe was to flip it to false(0) then back to true(1)? But in practice it doesn't do that, because after the event the variable is still set to false(0). In the end, this makes the boy's event impossible to get since you need Sarah's obedience at or above 150, which you can't achieve till she gets to level 4. Hopefully this helps you be able to find what's causing this issue :)

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
So... HD pack... what's the point?
The difference in image quality is negligible. The only reason in installing it that I can see is that some images are wider, showing more of the action. In theory. But in practice, the images still get cropped, because the screen resolution does not support them.
Here's a simple image illustrating what it should show and what it actually shows.
Untitled-2.png
The only time it does not cut the image off is if you choose Fullscreen: Scale Outer. But in that case it's not centered and cuts the left part.

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
any1 know how far in % the game is finished? like how much more girls are getting higher lvl and stuff like that?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes