F95Use

Dec 13, 2017
Well, The interface looks too... too much. And that stamina thing that is enough only to get to school and search the room. Navigating the city/buildings is a nightmare. Talking is empty.
Really, the game is huge (according to the files) but I doubt that many people will actually play it because interacting with an interface feels more like a chore than a game. At least at the beginning.

Reactions: Kairnan

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, The interface looks too... too much. And that stamina thing that is enough only to get to school and search the room. Navigating the city/buildings is a nightmare. Talking is empty.
You can increase your Stamina at any time by using the Work Out option in the school yard. Or on days when you have PE.
Stamina should actually be the least of your concerns after week 3.
Talking grants +1 Affection. Follow Me grants +1 Obedience but drops like a stone if you do it more than once per day.
To eliminate this busy work, look through the options for Quick Interactions. With that turned on, you only need to click on a girl present to get the points (but won't incur the Obedience penalty for having them follow you afterwards).
Getting to a high enough Affection and using the Talk interaction will result in the girls giving you keys so there's no need to search for them... With the possible exceptions of Kana and Aiko.
Navigating is only difficult at first. It gets easy (or you could cheat and literally teleport anywhere you want).
Really, the game is huge (according to the files) but I doubt that many people will actually play it because interacting with an interface feels more like a chore than a game. At least at the beginning.
The game is fairly large but most of the files size is the image quality.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Next to none. One character and even then not always.
As far as I could tell, all the sharing/NTR is optional. You don't even need to engage with it.
Except for one girl because she's head-over-heels for somebody else. Two, if we're stretching things a bit. Okay, three.
(Yatsumi, Daisuki, Marylin). Fine, three and a half. Kristina has a boyfriend but you can make her dump the schlub. You can also "emancipate" Daisuki, if memory serves.
The prostitution is also optional. Aside from those listed above, I can't think of any girl that forcibly involvesany other dude. Some scenes do, yes, but for a standard playthrough, no.

Also, the "Dev" doesn't have control of this thread. The renders are old but you clearly don't know that the game uses SBPR which released in 2015. But yeah, I agree that the genre field is missing a couple of tags.
Hey Squark, I'm not trying to be an ass here (because you also mostly answered my question, by answering this one). That said, I am a little confused after reading this.

The statement that "All the Sharing/NTR is optional" sounds great.

However, when it is amended with statements like "Except for 'this', 'this' and 'this" and "some scenes with other girls forcibly involve other dudes, but not on a standard playthrough" ... It kinda sounds like Sharing/NTR is NOT all that optional/avoidable.

Again I am not trying to be an ass, just confused by this (It could also be my lack of English).

So maybe you can answer this for me.

In your opinion, if I wanted to play the game and avoid all 'other males'/sharing (except for the forced lesbian with Succubi), would this be possible? And if so which female characters/story aspects should I avoid?

Thanks

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Hey Squark, I'm not trying to be an ass here (because you also mostly answered my question, by answering this one). That said, I am a little confused after reading this.

However, when it is amended with statements like "Except for 'this', 'this' and 'this" and "some scenes with other girls forcibly involve other dudes, but not on a standard playthrough" ... It kinda sounds like Sharing/NTR is NOT all that optional/avoidable.

Again I am not trying to be an ass, just confused by this (It could also be my lack of English).

In your opinion, if I wanted to play the game and avoid all 'other males'/sharing (except for the forced lesbian with Succubi), would this be possible? And if so which female characters/story aspects should I avoid?

Thanks
you know that this game is netori rather than NTR, so it's more "taking" other fiancee/wife/GF than "sharing" your girls with other men

Reactions: hobobobb

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The pictures are kinda soso and some of the tags are off putting but it has Pregnancy and Male protagonist. The 2 best downloaders are not working but I'll do a 3 hour.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019

Thanks
Not that guy, but I've played the game plenty. This game has very very little "sharing" and as I recall it's all up to you. Yes it's AVOIDABLE, but if you want to SEE EVERY SCENE/100% it, there will be a few scenes where you "share". Most of this game is about you stealing other guy's girls, there is no NTR focus the "sharing" scenes are a few where you are having threesomes as a way in before you start exclusively fucking her or steal her away basically.

Reactions: hobobobb

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Thanks
Well...
When the game starts, Yatsumi has a husband but they've lost the "spark" so she's been looking at a younger, hotter doctor named Hiro. She's nervous about taking that final step, so you can give her the final push needed.
That's about as close to a free Yatsumi as we get.
Vaginal sex with Yatsumi is possible in the following circumstances:
Walking in on her while she's on the toilet
Walking in on her while she's taking a bath
Having a threesome that involves Dr Hiro

Daisuki is in a similar situation but wants rekindle what she had with her husband. As far as I remember, you can convince her to leave the husband as well. But she doesn't have her eyes on anybody else.

Marilyn and her husband still love each other and won't split. But she will still do things with you.

Kristina's situation with her boyfriend Kanto is strained even when we come into the picture. We can, over time, convince her that her boyfriend is an ass and persuade her to dump him.

It's possible to avoid most if not all the sharing. Takes planning though so I'll try to help with that.
Avoiding it all was very easy until recently.
This is just a list that does not include the optional pimping.
Let's see. Aiko and Kana don't have any other guys involved in any scenes.
Naomi doesn't but Rin does however they can be avoided.
Hanae is a lesbian. Kei is the only guy that she will even accept.
Kumiko's scenes don't involve other guys. Utako has a wedding plotline that requires effort to thwart.
Nabila has no sharing scenes.
Saiko doesn't.
Okimi has one scene that involves her ex. Required for progress.
Fujiko doesn't and neither does Ayane.
Ayumi does, avoidable ones. She has some threesome scenes with Rin and Kei that are required for her to progress.
Daisuki has one threesome scene with her husband that's required for progress.
Mitsuko has no sharing scenes.
Hikari has avoidable scenes.
Sarah has avoidable scenes.
Shizuru has no scenes that involve other guys.
The twins have no sharing scenes... Except they're sharing YOU with each other.
I'm fairly certain Tokie doesn't have any sharing scenes.
Not sure about Iyo or Emika but I think they're safe.
You'd expect it from Emiri, given her line of work.

Anael and Lily are special cases.

On Hikari, Ayumi and Rin:
There's a scene in the West Yard at school. It also involves either Kanto or Ryusei. It can happen on weekends as well.
Be careful. If you see an event marker in West Yard, go do something else.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Not that guy, but I've played the game plenty. This game has very very little "sharing" and as I recall it's all up to you. Yes it's AVOIDABLE, but if you want to SEE EVERY SCENE/100% it, there will be a few scenes where you "share". Most of this game is about you stealing other guy's girls, there is no NTR focus the "sharing" scenes are a few where you are having threesomes as a way in before you start exclusively fucking her or steal her away basically.

Well...
When the game starts, Yatsumi has a husband but they've lost the "spark" so she's been looking at a younger, hotter doctor named Hiro. She's nervous about taking that final step, so you can give her the final push needed.
That's about as close to a free Yatsumi as we get.
Vaginal sex with Yatsumi is possible in the following circumstances:
Walking in on her while she's on the toilet
Walking in on her while she's taking a bath
Having a threesome that involves Dr Hiro

Daisuki is in a similar situation but wants rekindle what she had with her husband. As far as I remember, you can convince her to leave the husband as well. But she doesn't have her eyes on anybody else.

Marilyn and her husband still love each other and won't split. But she will still do things with you.

Kristina's situation with her boyfriend Kanto is strained even when we come into the picture. We can, over time, convince her that her boyfriend is an ass and persuade her to dump him.

It's possible to avoid most if not all the sharing. Takes planning though so I'll try to help with that.
Avoiding it all was very easy until recently.
This is just a list that does not include the optional pimping.
Let's see. Aiko and Kana don't have any other guys involved in any scenes.
Naomi doesn't but Rin does however they can be avoided.
Hanae is a lesbian. Kei is the only guy that she will even accept.
Kumiko's scenes don't involve other guys. Utako has a wedding plotline that requires effort to thwart.
Nabila has no sharing scenes.
Saiko doesn't.
Okimi has one scene that involves her ex. Required for progress.
Fujiko doesn't and neither does Ayane.
Ayumi does, avoidable ones. She has some threesome scenes with Rin and Kei that are required for her to progress.
Daisuki has one threesome scene with her husband that's required for progress.
Mitsuko has no sharing scenes.
Hikari has avoidable scenes.
Sarah has avoidable scenes.
Shizuru has no scenes that involve other guys.
The twins have no sharing scenes... Except they're sharing YOU with each other.
I'm fairly certain Tokie doesn't have any sharing scenes.
Not sure about Iyo or Emika but I think they're safe.
You'd expect it from Emiri, given her line of work.

Anael and Lily are special cases.

On Hikari, Ayumi and Rin:
There's a scene in the West Yard at school. It also involves either Kanto or Ryusei. It can happen on weekends as well.
Be careful. If you see an event marker in West Yard, go do something else.

Thank you both for the information!

Reactions: Zxcc95
Jan 14, 2018
-------------------
INCEST PATCH
-------------------
  1. Unzip in glassix folder to get glassix/IncestRewriter/
  2. Run momify.exe
Warning: Do not overwrite the game-data folder with the patch-data. The patch-data is used by the program to replace dialogue within the game-data. This is to keep it compatible with new versions.

Please note: I went through all dialogue on patch 0.72.0. It has now been updated to 0.77.0 but not as thoroughly. It is possible the dev added stuff I did not see.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.
Nice. I would have suggested using Notepad++ to Find in Files (select Glassix folder, of course) for Stepmother/Stepmom and Stepsister and replace all entries with Mom and Sister respectively.
I'm not trying to diminish the level and quality of your work, just saying how I would have gone about it.

Jan 14, 2018
Nice. I would have suggested using Notepad++ to Find in Files (select Glassix folder, of course) for Stepmother/Stepmom and Stepsister and replace all entries with Mom and Sister respectively.
I'm not trying to diminish the level and quality of your work, just saying how I would have gone about it.
The program is in Visual Code, but all the dialogue entries are in Notepad++. Anything else would be heresy. As an additional benefit, they're banned in China for standing with Hong Kong, so now your erection is fueled by righteous defiance.

The original patch was indeed based on going through the whole document with the search function, but I still needed to make a quality judgement in each case, because other people use their names. It also wouldn't catch things like Kana/Aiko calling you "not a real brother/son", so a bunch of other search terms had to be added despite having 95-100 pct false positives.

Unfortunately, that would be non-compatible with future releases that replaces the same documents. That's why I had to make separate documents with the lines to edit and a program to handle it.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Glassix [v0.64.0 Public] [Gaweb Studio] – Compressed

v0.64.0 · · · (1.34 GiB :: 6.02 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Edit: Sorry, just realized that one broken asset could not be compressed and is missing from the above. Put the attached file into 'scenes/secretaryC/swimsuit/'. View attachment dailybjbed (2).png

Last edited:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS
Looks like there's a mistake in motherA.xml
Patch source:
Code:
rrr Protagonist's stepmother, Kana's mother
www motherArelation>You and sis' mom
Patched result:
Code:
    <!-- General data  -->

<motherA>Mom</motherA>
<doctor>Doctor</doctor>
<motherArelation>motherArelation>You and sis' mom</motherArelation>
Glassix_Relations_Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
Looks like there's a mistake in motherA.xml
Patch source:
Code:
rrr Protagonist's stepmother, Kana's mother
www motherArelation>You and sis' mom
Patched result:
Code:
    <!-- General data  -->

<motherA>Mom</motherA>
<doctor>Doctor</doctor>
<motherArelation>motherArelation>You and sis' mom</motherArelation>
View attachment 1452161
Damn, how embarrassing. Such a dumb mistake on the first line. Thanks for mentioning it, correcting now (edit: done).

Last edited:
Reactions: Pif paf and jxd

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i tried looking everywhere but could not find anything how do you get the girls pregnant or is it not ready yet please help

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes